Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll have deleted the TV post because of everything going on with Noel Clarke at the moment, not because of the likes. She'd be as well deleting instagram if it was because of how likeable her content is.

Reactions: 9
She'll have deleted the TV post because of everything going on with Noel Clarke at the moment, not because of the likes. She'd be as well deleting instagram if it was because of how likeable her content is.
TBH I couldn’t remember what show she was watching, so I assumed it was due to a low number of likes - though I would be surprised she’s had the decency to remove the post due to the Noel Clarke news. I wonder if someone commented on it?

Reactions: 6
Don’t blame you 😆😆 my husband had his vaccine and I said I carried on and so can you!
Don’t blame her friend.
Yes sorry sad that her mate would have to ask her, it should be a given that you could enjoy an afternoon with your friends without taking pics for the Gram!

Reactions: 5
TBH I couldn’t remember what show she was watching, so I assumed it was due to a low number of likes - though I would be surprised she’s had the decency to remove the post due to the Noel Clarke news. I wonder if someone commented on it?
It was commented on here (by @Belleboo I think?) about whether they'd throw their toys out of the pram or not when it was taken off air, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was as a result of that.

Plus Tanya loves to get involved with these sort of issues and at the same time has no clue what the issue actually is. Multicoloured labradors anyone?

• Heart
It was commented on here (by @Belleboo I think?) about whether they'd throw their toys out of the pram or not when it was taken off air, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was as a result of that.

Plus Tanya loves to get involved with these sort of issues and at the same time has no clue what the issue actually is. Multicoloured labradors anyone?
She has another post about watching Viewpoint so I doubt it’ll be because she’s actually bothered about it unless someone’s commented on it mentioning it

Reactions: 7
Both their likes and comments are low.
Not sure why they bother at all, I think it’s a habit for them.
Like spending, they can’t help but spend spend spend.
I do think it’s really sad that these two brothers can’t sort out their wives and the (wife that will never be) so they can see each other.
Pair of pussy whipped witches.
How do these two eat all this tit, I could never eat what they eat in one day. I have a healthy appetite but they just eat crap.
No wonder they’re the filter queens!

Reactions: 10
When Trasha says they’ve had a yummy brunch and you swipe and it’s a shite fried egg and an Aldi waffle, a-top a cheap scratched plate. We do not need to see everything you make Trash particularly when it’s not even appetising. 😳

Reactions: 13
I do think it’s really sad that these two brothers can’t sort out their wives and the (wife that will never be) so they can see each other.
How do these two eat all this tit, I could never eat what they eat in one day. I have a healthy appetite but they just eat crap.
Yep Tanya really does seem to be a family disaster zone, her track record of being in a functional family isn’t exactly great is it?! 🤪 She must be just such hard work with her menopausal tantrums/ attention seeking; me, me, me approach to life

Reactions: 8
Yep Tanya really does seem to be a family disaster zone, her track record of being in a functional family isn’t exactly great is it?! 🤪 She must be just such hard work with her menopausal tantrums/ attention seeking; me, me, me approach to life
It’s probably some of the reason why she makes out all is rosey with them because of her past. She may well have portrayed the perfect family in the back then, but that was before she had a social media audience.

Reactions: 7
This is what I was saying the other day! I had a week of eating absolute tit. Carbs, sugar, salts.... no fruits hardly or any veg cos I felt so rough and my god I was even worse! Lethargic, grey in the face, my eyes were dull and I was sluggish.

How they eat like that every damn day is beyond me it’s exhausting

Reactions: 5
Tanya is a lying cow. So she went to Brighton with her daughter AND her daughters best friend. Failed the mention that didn’t you Tanya. Your daughter couldn’t be arsed with you so had to have her friend come too and it probably explains why you and taco were having lunch alone. Obviously just went there and the girls went and did their own thing because you’re an embarrassment

Reactions: 10

Yes another poster commented that Tan would be fuming and I wondered what the reactions would be. They just don’t appear to be the type to be part of the sisterhood do they? Tan seems to hate all over women and assume they want what she has. Tash does at least have friends but her world revolves around the 4 of them with Onslow as head of the house, I doubt she disagrees with him much.
They certainly aren’t women supporting women anyway.

• Heart
Tanya is a lying cow. So she went to Brighton with her daughter AND her daughters best friend. Failed the mention that didn’t you Tanya. Your daughter couldn’t be arsed with you so had to have her friend come too and it probably explains why you and taco were having lunch alone. Obviously just went there and the girls went and did their own thing because you’re an embarrassment
oh god I hate that it sounds like I’m defending her, but she didn’t specify she was going to be walking around Brighton with her daughter, just that she was acting as chauffeur x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.