Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they limit comments on their posts? Is it because they think they’re celebrities, or is it an excuse as to why their comment engagement isn’t that high?

Reactions: 4
Probably controversial considering the Tasha love but if I were John I’d be pissed off. I know he’s (allegedly) a dirty pig and I in no way condone that behaviour but she’s so lazy! Today he’s built the cover for the bbq and cooked the evening meal while she’s been slothing in the hot tub preparing for a new week. This would be fine if she actually did anything during the week, but we know she works 2 hours a week, begrudgingly does the college run, flicks a duster about and what else? Yes she does tend to cook but even that’s half arsed, she really is bone idle.
he has to make it up to her following the cheating ‘ allegations’ I would imagine !

• Sick
Reactions: 3
he has to make it up to her following the cheating ‘ allegations’ I would imagine !
Out of pure curiosity, do we have confirmation he’s cheated?
I recall someone posting here to say he left, or threatened to leave, before over her spending?

Reactions: 2
I recall someone posting here to say he left, or threatened to leave, before over her spending?
Only the flowers she posted from him with a note on them, can’t remember exactly what it said but something about he’s sorry.
Also around the same time tan and del went there and tan put something about cheering trash up

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Tandashion Whitlock, #badbitch to the core, trasha Ashford, still such an ermmm bore

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Only the flowers she posted from him with a note on them, can’t remember exactly what it said but something about he’s sorry.
Also around the same time tan and del went there and tan put something about cheering trash up
Ahh thank you, don’t think I was followers of them then! (And still questioning why I follow them now lol)

Reactions: 4
I seem to recall someone who posted on here had flirty messages from him, someone else claimed to know someone who’d had a fling with him and then there was a dick pic at one point that I thankfully didn’t see. As mentioned there was the apology flowers and Tan dropping some hints (like she’s a paragon of virtue!) But all hearsay and subjectives really, I think no one ever fully knows what goes on behind closed doors especially when Tasha lives in happy land.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.