Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice that ape’s lovely neighbour commented to say she bought ‘i haven’t got a sweet tooth’ Tran homemade doughnuts round? Why doesn’t the fat witch post pictures of that? It’s a bit more interesting than all the other stuff she snaps...my money is on because she’s a nasty cow who doesn’t want someone who has actually created something a bit more tricky than a spag bol to get more likes than she does. (Actually headed over to her page to like them as they do look nice)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice that ape’s lovely neighbour commented to say she bought ‘i haven’t got a sweet tooth’ Tran homemade doughnuts round? Why doesn’t the fat witch post pictures of that? It’s a bit more interesting than all the other stuff she snaps...my money is on because she’s a nasty cow who doesn’t want someone who has actually created something a bit more tricky than a spag bol to get more likes than she does. (Actually headed over to her page to like them as they do look nice)
Did you see that Tan had given her a ring a few days ago?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes i did, it was beautiful. I don’t get the impression they are friends.
The neighbour seems to be an absolutely lovely person, maybe Tan thinks she’ll seem nice by association. Either that or she’ll be asking her to call in on the dogs during the day once the girls leave for good, there will be a reason.

She’s probably already ordered it for herself! Erm, I mean “from the lovely H2B”
I really think she means she used his credit card so that means be bought it for her.

Reactions: 7
The neighbour seems to be an absolutely lovely person, maybe Tan thinks she’ll seem nice by association. Either that or she’ll be asking her to call in on the dogs during the day once the girls leave for good, there will be a reason.
Looks like Tanya is wanting a new friend. On the post of the ring, she has mentioned she would love to join her neighbour on one of her beach visits... new BFF pending!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprise, surprise The Ashfords have been to a Vineyard today!

What does Onslow look like!
A state! He looks a bloody state. Who let the woman in? I can just imagine the trashfords loud mouthing their way around, ruining other peoples visit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Havnt they done this bluebell wall before? So surly they'd have known as it is their area that there was a vineyard

Reactions: 9
should Trash be advertising that they let her and the hobo drink inside?? Isn’t that still illegal?

Reactions: 11
Omg he really could be Onslow's younger brother for real couldn’t he? Where was Daisy, siping out the barrels?! I’m embarrassed for them and I wasn’t even there...thank god 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just stumbled upon it, did you trash?
I smell pork pies!
Why do they lie? It’s so pathetic.
I pretty much knoa the area I live in. I don’t think I have ever gone for a walk and stumbled across something. When I have lived in the area for years. Like Trasha has.
In other news, Tan is standing on her stairs to make the shoe box look ever bigger. She also needs to iron that awful table runner.
Desperate times, she has given everyone a lottery ticket. Credit cards maxed out Tan?

Reactions: 12
A state! He looks a bloody state. Who let the woman in? I can just imagine the trashfords loud mouthing their way around, ruining other peoples visit.
Imagine having a lovely day out and you suddenly hear “OH MY GOD AINT IT LOVELY JOHN” “AINT IT POSH JOHN” “SIT THERE FOR A PIC FOR THE GRAM JOHN, DONT WE LOOK POSH”

Surprise, surprise The Ashfords have been to a Vineyard today!

What does Onslow look like!
Would it hurt them to wear some nicer clothes once in a while? Why does he wear joggers and battered trainers everywhere he goes? And trash is wearing a hoodie and cap. I know they said they were on a walk but they dress like slobs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.