Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a potato 🥔

Looks totally different to her last filtered picture in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My partner is having his jab today he’s a lovely man with some amazing qualities but being brave health wise isn’t one of them. I’m still willing to bet he handles it better than Tan. He certainly won’t be getting bottles of bubbly, flowers and take aways anyway so he’ll have to get himself cracked on. The good news is we don’t live together so if he’s twisting he can do it at home out my way 😬 Needless he is not #blessed nor can he say #mygfisbetterthanyours

She looks like a potato 🥔

Looks totally different to her last filtered picture in the car.
Ahh that’s cause she doesn’t have the #badbitch filter on, she must only be #nicebitch in her Spring pastels

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she had the last one gifted/on loan too and her time is up and the company she got it from don’t want to renew. She’s probably had no choice but to buy a new more inferior hot tub. Something defo fishy.
Wasn’t she scrubbing it the other week after emptying it? 🧐🤨 She’s definitely had it more than a year - would somewhere take it back and refund after so long?

Reactions: 12
For those who can’t see Tan is off out fully filtered in her shacket this morning
I wish people could see how much worse these filters make them look :oops: I hate them with a passion!

Use a flattering angle, flattering lighting, and fix any blemishes if it makes you feel better sure, but we know you don't have completely smooth skin Tanya because no one does, especially when you're nearly 50, and that is totally OK!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My partner is having his jab today he’s a lovely man with some amazing qualities but being brave health wise isn’t one of them. I’m still willing to bet he handles it better than Tan. He certainly won’t be getting bottles of bubbly, flowers and take aways anyway so he’ll have to get himself cracked on. The good news is we don’t live together so if he’s twisting he can do it at home out my way 😬 Needless he is not #blessed nor can he say #mygfisbetterthanyours

Ahh that’s cause she doesn’t have the #badbitch filter on, she must only be #nicebitch in her Spring pastels
Her eyes change colour depending on what she’s wearing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Tanya is the only person I know who would use the hashtag #gorgeous on a selfie yes she is might describing her overpriced air freshener but it wouldn’t surprise me if she thinks she is that special.
She is far from gorgeous 😆

Reactions: 7
July it looks like. Oh look, back in the good old days where they commented on each other's posts 👀

1619873477539.png

Reactions: 5
What are fitflops?
For all that ironing she claims to do it doesn't seem to be done
Screenshot_20210501_141712.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did tasha give her old hot tub to orangutan? If she all of a sudden starts showing one, that is what I’ll assume.

also, I am not very fashionable and whatever but isn’t wearing a baggy top and a baggy pants a bad move? It will just make you look huge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.