Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s probably lied and said there was an issue with her hot tub and because she has it on finance she was able to change it. That’s why she replied to one comment saying she “swapped it”
I think the reason she’s keeping so hush hush about it is because she’s clearly lied about whatever the issue was and doesn’t want tattlers calling her out

Reactions: 12
🦧 can’t go a day without spending money! A real bargain in Zara? Later on she’ll probably say I’ve had lots of messages asking me what the bargain was that I got in Zara 🥱

Reactions: 10
🦧 can’t go a day without spending money! A real bargain in Zara? Later on she’ll probably say I’ve had lots of messages asking me what the bargain was that I got in Zara 🥱
I wonder what it is, does Zara do orangutan size?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is probably a bit mean and personal, but have had a busy day zipping about for kids’ sports clubs and then catching up with friends in garden so combination of a bit of sun and a couple of glasses of vino on an empty stomach have made me a bit blunter than usual... (Incidentally not had time nor inclination to post a single photo of said activities as too busy actually enjoying them and ‘being in the moment’) ...but they’re all so bleeping ugly 😂😂 Why do they actually even bother with insta? It’s like that old maxim “great face for radio”. Why would you chose a platform for perfect photos when you’ve faces like fat slapped arses 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is probably a bit mean and personal, but have had a busy day zipping about for kids’ sports clubs and then catching up with friends in garden so combination of a bit of sun and a couple of glasses of vino on an empty stomach have made me a bit blunter than usual... (Incidentally not had time nor inclination to post a single photo of said activities as too busy actually enjoying them and ‘being in the moment’) ...but they’re all so bleeping ugly 😂😂 Why do they actually even bother with insta? It’s like that old maxim “great face for radio”. Why would you chose a platform for perfect photos when you’ve faces like fat slapped arses 😂😂😂
I’d respect them a lot more of they gave up the filters and showed their lives honestly.
And if Trasha cleaned her grout. 🙌🏻

Reactions: 12
I’d respect them a lot more of they gave up the filters and showed their lives honestly.
And if Trasha cleaned her grout. 🙌🏻
Exactly! I don’t buy into ‘lifestyle accounts’ full stop, but I’ve a lot more time for the likes of folk who don’t filter everything and have a bit of objectivity and opinions of their own...

Reactions: 10
The thing with Tanya is that she’s so fat and ugly, surely if you had no jawline at all you’d at least try to get a photo from a better angle.. higher up?? Also for being in Brighton for her daughter to take photos, do we really think orangutan and taco will be stood around waiting for the daughter to take photos which obviously takes a lot of time to make sure you’ve got the best quality and the ones you’re looking for? Funny how they had lunch but you can only see her and tacos plate?
Tasha trying to get “mermaid hair don’t care” isn’t going to make your hair look any thicker or healthier. “Out with my mad lot today” you’re in a van, it’ll only have 3 seats?
Why does she keep mentioning this van? Post a photo tash so the local women know what to watch out for 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What are fitflops?
For all that ironing she claims to do it doesn't seem to be done View attachment 554854
No she was trying not to make eye contact with the ironing the other day when she was recuperating after her Covid jab. Most of us had ours in our lunch break and worked through the symptoms. Not Trash. she was a write off and could only be consoled by back to back illegal streaming of Handmaid’s Tale. #oflazyarse #ofjohn #ofkodi #hehe

I wonder what it is, does Zara do orangutan size?
The only thing fitting her from Zara is a headband let’s have it right.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought that the girls weren’t there either for some reason. Tasha and Onslow have been visiting their best friends still no talk of an Ashford meet up is there? I thought they’d be secretly meeting up but maybe they have actually fallen out.
On another note my partner has taken to his bed, I told him he’s as soft as Tanya but he didn’t know who she was he thought she was a mate of mine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that the girls weren’t there either for some reason. Tasha and Onslow have been visiting their best friends still no talk of an Ashford meet up is there? I thought they’d be secretly meeting up but maybe they have actually fallen out.
On another note my partner has taken to his bed, I told him he’s as soft as Tanya but he didn’t know who she was he thought she was a mate of mine 😂
Ah hope you’re partner feels ok. Make sure he has plenty of water and paracetamol. It helped me.
I don’t think her daughter was there. Isn’t she the fussiest one? The youngest one.
If Trasha’s mate had nibbles we would have seen the photos. Sounds like they were on a time limit!
I bet when they left, they were like thank duck for that! 😆

Reactions: 5
Ah hope you’re partner feels ok. Make sure he has plenty of water and paracetamol. It helped me.
I don’t think her daughter was there. Isn’t she the fussiest one? The youngest one.
If Trasha’s mate had nibbles we would have seen the photos. Sounds like they were on a time limit!
I bet when they left, they were like thank duck for that! 😆
Oh no he’s at his own house Maggie and I’m at mine, I have an actual baby to take care of not a man baby. He’ll be fine - as you can see I’m all heart 😬
Her mate commented and said sorry it’s a building site so I wonder if she’s specifically asked her not to take any pictures which is really sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no he’s at his own house Maggie and I’m at mine, I have an actual baby to take care of not a man baby. He’ll be fine - as you can see I’m all heart 😬
Her mate commented and said sorry it’s a building site so I wonder if she’s specifically asked her not to take any pictures which is really sad.
Don’t blame you 😆😆 my husband had his vaccine and I said I carried on and so can you!
Don’t blame her friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Think Tan has deleted the TV bed pic from the other night that only got 60 something likes 🤣 (unless my insta is playing up)

Reactions: 5
Think Tan has deleted the TV bed pic from the other night that only got 60 something likes 🤣 (unless my insta is playing up)
Think she has, can’t see it either. Annoys me when people delete posts cos they don’t get the likes!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.