Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t Trasha have put AD/Gifted on her post this morning? Wasn’t the Roov stuff gifted?

Reactions: 8
Yes another poster commented that Tan would be fuming and I wondered what the reactions would be. They just don’t appear to be the type to be part of the sisterhood do they? Tan seems to hate all over women and assume they want what she has. Tash does at least have friends but her world revolves around the 4 of them with Onslow as head of the house, I doubt she disagrees with him much.
They certainly aren’t women supporting women anyway.
It's a worry considering they're both mothers to daughters. We can obviously only go by what we see on instagram but neither are setting a strong example.

In Tasha's case especially, what's she going to do if Olivia ends up with someone like her dad and is treated like a doormat? She can hardly take a hard stance against it when she's pretty much taught her that it's acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's a worry considering they're both mothers to daughters. We can obviously only go by what we see on instagram but neither are setting a strong example.

In Tasha's case especially, what's she going to do if Olivia ends up with someone like her dad and is treated like a doormat? She can hardly take a hard stance against it when she's pretty much taught her that it's acceptable.
This is what I mean, yes we only see their lives in squares but from what we see we can tell that they’re not exactly strong positive role models for their daughters. Both of their lives revolve around a ‘man’ not even a good one at that. They both think that buying shite brings you happiness. Tasha is a cleaner who can’t even clean her own grout, I very much doubt Tan is up for any employee awards. It’s everything I wouldn’t want my daughter to be if I had one to be honest.

Reactions: 10
Has she made roast chicken with Prosecco or is it terrible grammar striking again..?

edit - just saw her post and it is a Prosecco roast chicken recipes. Awaiting Tanya making it with Bollinger or something else ‘extra.’

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Tan only walk if its sunny? There goes the dogs monthly walk

Also is Tash removing the tinfoil underneath the chicken for the last 25 mins or is she putting tinfoil on top

Reactions: 8
🗑 chicken is making my pregnancy ass gag! It looks vile and so over cooked

Reactions: 4
Tan you can still enjoy the bank holiday without having to buy a new planter, cushions and wine! She’s getting more desperate for likes! Barely any comments on her last few posts!

Reactions: 5
Does Tan only walk if its sunny? There goes the dogs monthly walk

Also is Tash removing the tinfoil underneath the chicken for the last 25 mins or is she putting tinfoil on top
I feel so sorry for them dogs, I’ve had dogs all of my life and the one thing that has been drummed into me is if you have one, you take the responsibility for them and walk them every day come hail or shine. Some people don’t deserve animals.

Reactions: 14
I hope these two idiots don't ruin Line of Duty for me, I'm only on season 1 😂
Haha I binged watched from series 1-6 last week! So so so good but stay clear of daily fail if you don’t want spoilers!

Haha I binged watched from series 1-6 last week! So so so good but stay clear of daily fail if you don’t want spoilers!
Plus I don’t think they have the intelligence to understand it!

Reactions: 6
Plus I don’t think they have the intelligence to understand it!
Glad I'm not the only one with this opinion. I don't believe for a second that Tasha understands half the stuff she watches.

Reactions: 9
Glad I'm not the only one with this opinion. I don't believe for a second that Tasha understands half the stuff she watches.
I remember someone mentioning before they never offer opinions on what they watch, it’s obviously just for content and they want to be in with the ‘in’ thing. Not a spoiler (and don’t spoilt it as I know people are catching up!) but the general consensus is that it was a bit meh, I doubt they’ll address that or even know whether to agree

Reactions: 11
I remember someone mentioning before they never offer opinions on what they watch, it’s obviously just for content and they want to be in with the ‘in’ thing. Not a spoiler (and don’t spoilt it as I know people are catching up!) but the general consensus is that it was a bit meh, I doubt they’ll address that or even know whether to agree
It was me that said about them never giving an opinion on who their favourites are in realiry shows they watch or a specific about what they think about stuff other than it's good. In Tasha's comments she's basically just agreed with everyone so no surprise there.

Reactions: 5
Re LoD, they will both be like “WOW just amazing series the best ever”

They never admit to anything being a bit meh

Reactions: 4
Has she made roast chicken with Prosecco or is it terrible grammar striking again..?

edit - just saw her post and it is a Prosecco roast chicken recipes. Awaiting Tanya making it with Bollinger or something else ‘extra.’
or Dom Perignon mac n cheese served in Spit's bed, not Alfie's as he is far too precious to go without his bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.