Tanya & Tasha #41 Cancelled Percy pig party? Taco better order another credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New beautiful thread for Tanya & Trasha.
Thank you @Toomuchtat for the title. 👏🏻
It was the first one I came across with the most likes.

I’ve have messed up the title
And missed off the T for Tanya. Could someone help me please?

Little recap.
Tanya had her F&M basket out for Easter., bless Taco he got a hot wheels egg.
She keeps having imaginary people over (her kids) for dinner.
She made a huge deal about dressing up as big bird to visit her parents. Made is clear she didn’t want to see the real Ashfords.
Had a meltdown in Morrison’s, and had to be led away. To be comforted by a member of staff.
We all smelled bullshit.
She is averaging at least one take away a week, that we know of.
Taco finally got his ham, egg and chips.
She dressed like a Percy pigs drunk auntie for a night out at a local pub that was at least 6 miles from her shoebox.
She tried to fool us with a Percy pig party, and a Colin the caterpillar day!
She is buying up the White company.
Still buying EB.
She is still a wanker.
As for Trasha... erm erm erm erm
She still erm only erm works erm one hour a week.
She still buys a load of crap, still a shop hopping bastard.
Let’s Dips piss and tit all over the table. While they’re eating their din dins!
Still hasn’t cleaned her grout.
Likes to film her tit food shopping.
Needs binoculars to watch her tv.
Still has a scabby unwashed husband.
They both drink too much, and Trasha will be al fresco eating by the weekend.
Erm I think that’s everything, erm feel free to add.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet Tanya has had a takeaway tonight. All the unpacking of her new White Company purchases would of worn her out. Bless her.
Oh and still no sign of the hot tub!!!!

Wohoo my first thread title 🤣
#blessed
Congrats! We shall celebrate tomorrow night, drinkies all round 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the thread and hilarious sum up Maggie.
I have raised eyebrows at Tan’s renewed White Company obsession. I know these places she buy from do some nice stuff but she always picks the most tit. That haul looks like I could get it from Aldi’s middle aisle (which is where I would be buying it as I can’t afford White Company).
I’m laughing at Tash, obviously a bit pissed from the pub and has decided she can’t be arsed to feed the kiddies so they can sort themselves out. Bravo I say, Onslow’s not my cuppa tea 😂 but it’s good for them to spend time as a couple and for the kids to do a bit more for themselves instead of being babied. Plus they walked so we know there was no drink driving.

Reactions: 18
Tanya’s white company haul.... all ready to be boxed up and sent back today!
White company is lovely, however it would be really nice to see them both supporting local businesses too. I guess it’s harder for Tan to return things to an independent store 🤭
100% tan had a take away last night but doesn’t want to post it because she knows she will get the piss ripped out of her.

What happened to Tan going walking with her best friend every week? 1st April they went out and where going to go every week? No sign of that having happened in the last 2 weeks?
What a waste of time that menu board is! No Percy Pig Party, no Chicken caeser salad! Will we get the Tapas tonight?

Reactions: 16
Tanya is so concentrated on material items and brand names. Filling her shoebox with absolute nonsense and it reminds me of when my husbands grandma died a few years back. We needed a 12 yard skip to empty her flat out. Every draw and cupboard was packed full of shite that she had bought and used once. Hundreds of carrier bags from Fenwicks and John Lewis. Old M&S clothes with tags on.

It has made me keep my life so minimalist and neat. Tanya’s (and trashas!) for that saying homes are full of themes and props that one day will go in a skip!

Tan has been out for burger and chips today! So this last week she’s managed to do ham, egg and chips and chill baskets. She’s eaten out twice, and 🌮 did a meal, and we think she may have had a takeaway last night!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Of course princess bleep chops went for a burger and chips after tasha and onslows trip to the pub yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those photos of the pub garden Tanya has posted are so obviously taken from online. Hope she had the copyright permission!!

Reactions: 10
I call bullshit on her 'walking' into town... dogs are welcome at that pub so why has she not got her other instagram prop with her?

Reactions: 11
I literally saw things similar to these when I searched on amazon "toys for 2 year old" why on earth is she acting like her 14 and almost 18 year old is interested in these???? Surely not???
believe it or not I teach in a secondary school and the year 7 and8s are obsessed. Some of the students with attention and behaviour issues are allowed to fidget with them in class, as it’s supposed to be astress buster. It’s so annoying hearing them constantly being popped 😬 so yeah the daughter probably will be into it🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
believe it or not I teach in a secondary school and the year 7 and8s are obsessed. Some of the students with attention and behaviour issues are allowed to fidget with them in class, as it’s supposed to be astress buster. It’s so annoying hearing them constantly being popped 😬 so yeah the daughter probably will be into it🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm guessing it's the new fidget spinners or whatever they were 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.