Tanya & Tasha #36 ready meal faking, debt making, Covid pee taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread honestly makes me laugh so much 😂.
I can't believe she only deleted after receiving messages rightfully calling her out. Surely any sane person knows that you don't post tit like that on social media - especially when she broadcasts where she works too?!

Reactions: 15
Wow.. just when we think Tan can’t stoop any lower... she posts on the gram that someone’s car is on fire so SHE can get attention & sympathy. Is there anything this gorilla wouldn’t post.. does she not have a moral compass??
Oh no what did I miss? Anyone get a screen shot?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 389984uurrrgh. She boils my piss
What’s scary about diverting traffic ffs, it doesn’t even look like a main road and I’m sure drivers managed it on their own or were directed by the firefighters

How did she find time to film it, make him a hot cuppa tea and direct traffic around Mini Car park where the cars are already parked? I thought in situations like this the police ask the public to step back and not get involved because its dangerous? She talks so much tit
They do. I’ve had fire marshall training and even for that low job your taught DONT GET INVOLVED

You missed Tan single handedly save someone from their burning car (surprised that’s not her story), guide traffic round it, bring them a tea and then for some reason think it was perfectly ok to upload. She’s deleted it now but I keep receipts
1BC518DC-4057-4235-A6C0-3A8439CDBEA0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
No screenshots sorry Maggie, it was a car on fire which did look really scary, Tan had turned it in to a cross between a pity and bravery post - all her of course. So she was so scared but she took the gentleman a hot cup of tea! Thank goodness she still had the presence of mind to take photos and video it all. Especially since she declared later that she had also been directing traffic during her ordeal. Basically she’s now Batman saving citizens left right and centre - as long as she can splash it all over The Gram of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s the sort of person who drives past a bad car crash and whips her phone out to take photos.

I mean just what possesses a woman nearly 50 to video someone’s misfortunes and put it on the internet?

Reactions: 19
She’s the sort of person who drives past a bad car crash and whips her phone out to take photos.

I mean just what possesses a woman nearly 50 to video someone’s misfortunes and put it on the internet?
The hashtags too! #wow is so insensitive and even commenting on him being insured! That’s all fine but they’ll be traumatised and we don’t know their background and how this will impact them being able to get to work/see family if they’ve been caring for them etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The fallout from this will be epic. She won’t have covid 19, she’ll have covid 21. It’ll be taco lavishing her with gifts, takeaways, time off work sick with stress, ranting about us horrible trolls, crying in traffic, asthma, possibly even an ambulance

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope she got a right bollocking at work for posting this. Anyone had any replies from BMW yet?

This is teenage behaviour!

I hope she got a right bollocking at work for posting this. Anyone had any replies from BMW yet?

This is teenage behaviour!
All they’ll say is they are dealing with it. They won’t actually come out and tell anybody exactly what action they have taken. I don’t think any company would.

Reactions: 13
Hahahahaha YES she took it down!
duck you Tanya. You big ragin, ugly thick ape

Also unfortanetly the company will just tell her to remove it. They won't sack her for it

Reactions: 9
If there's noone insisting on a takeaway tonight I will be so disappointed!! I bet tans blood pressure is rising as we speak and she will be going blind!

Reactions: 13
She’ll be taking a leaf out of Trash bag’s book and cooking up a graveyard stew tonight. That’s if H2B doesn’t get a takeaway to celebrate her heroic actions. Wouldn’t enter any sane person’s head to stand and video it, post it to social media to thousands and then make sure everyone knows she directed traffic and made hot drinks. Employee of the month or what 🙄

Hahahahaha YES she took it down!
duck you Tanya. You big ragin, ugly thick ape

Also unfortanetly the company will just tell her to remove it. They won't sack her for it
The amount of stuff she does though and the hassle she brings the company, surely there has to come a time when they realise she’s not worth all the aggravation she brings to their business.

Reactions: 15
I hope Tanya won’t be so traumatised that’s she unable to get in her car and drive home tonight. Because we know it’s all about her.

Reactions: 8
Oh ffs 🤦‍♀️ so that’ll mean no 80’s frozen special tonight then!

Cos 🦧 will be so traumatised from not only her super woman skills this morning but the fact it didn’t get the reaction she was hoping for on the gram 🙄 Anyone else feel a new mystery illness coming on tonight followed by a takeaway?

Seriously 🦧 how low can you get 😡

• Haha
All they’ll say is they are dealing with it. They won’t actually come out and tell anybody exactly what action they have taken. I don’t think any company would.
Could she get a warning from Chandlers? She really has made herself look an even bigger bleep than we already thought she was!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.