Tanya & Tasha #36 ready meal faking, debt making, Covid pee taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’ll be silence now for a couple of days and then “thanks for all your kind messages” 🙄

Reactions: 20
I can imagine one of her colleagues said they’ll go get the man a hot drink and Tan barged them out of the way so she could do it

Reactions: 11
Could she get a warning from Chandlers? She really has made herself look an even bigger bleep than we already thought she was!
Probably depends on their disciplinary policy and any other breeches she may have had. Either way I’m sure it will be kept confidential.

Reactions: 8
This thread honestly makes me laugh so much 😂.
I can't believe she only deleted after receiving messages rightfully calling her out. Surely any sane person knows that you don't post tit like that on social media - especially when she broadcasts where she works too?!
I demand #BMWHailsham SACK Tranya NOW!!!!!! 😡

Reactions: 6
Well done everyone...a good use of people power. The sad thing is she won’t regret posting it or won’t see the error of her ways .. she’ll be playing the victim at work & when she gets home. And if she ever saw something similar in the future, she’d still probably post about it..
But at least now she knows that us as a group won’t take her tit. She has no idea who on her Insta is on Tattle.. she laps up all the arse crawling comments when actually a large proportion of them are tattlers taking the piss.. she is seriously deluded and I think she genuinely needs mental health help.
I hope she has had a bollocking at work.. she deserves it.. she needs educating on what is right & what is wrong. The others have already said it but now they’ll be a period of sulking, more fake illnesses, more buying of expensive tit she can’t afford, another takeaway and thanks for non existence ‘are you ok hun’ messages...
At what point does she wake up?? At what point does she think it’s probably wise to get off social media? One thing for sure, if she tries to pull a stunt like this morning again, we’ll be all over it..

Reactions: 13
Well done everyone...a good use of people power. The sad thing is she won’t regret posting it or won’t see the error of her ways .. she’ll be playing the victim at work & when she gets home. And if she ever saw something similar in the future, she’d still probably post about it..
But at least now she knows that us as a group won’t take her tit. She has no idea who on her Insta is on Tattle.. she laps up all the arse crawling comments when actually a large proportion of them are tattlers taking the piss.. she is seriously deluded and I think she genuinely needs mental health help.
I hope she has had a bollocking at work.. she deserves it.. she needs educating on what is right & what is wrong. The others have already said it but now they’ll be a period of sulking, more fake illnesses, more buying of expensive tit she can’t afford, another takeaway and thanks for non existence ‘are you ok hun’ messages...
At what point does she wake up?? At what point does she think it’s probably wise to get off social media? One thing for sure, if she tries to pull a stunt like this morning again, we’ll be all over it..
I’m just pleased Sally Potts and Pheasants Roost don’t follow her anymore....or Trash! Big statement that! She’s a orrible bleep!

Reactions: 11
How on earth is Trash going to top this considering they always have to do one better than the other 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think she already topped it when she did the graveyard stew the day her lady died
I was just about to say that these pair of low lives don’t care and are utterly without class...if Tan hadn’t been called out on this she would have probably worked flambee’d crepe suzettes into her 80’s theme tonight she’s so “extra” (or as we might translate - unspeakably vile) 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Doubt we’ll hear from her for a few hours or days. Then someone got it right, it’ll be “thanks for all your lovely messages. My lovely H2B had to take me for a full body scan because I seized up and couldn’t move. Turns out all my bones are clogged with fat”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s back and she’s actually making tea 😂

Got a point to prove after the comments on here I guess.

Reactions: 16
Trash is so addicted to watching tv that she cant even do ‘work’ on her laptop without having another laptop set up to watch a tv show!!! What a sad pathetic life. Read a book every once in a while you brain dead moron

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Trash really does treat her teens like toddlers doesn’t she. Buying her daughter some (not essential may I add!) treats because she’s had some immunisations! Might ask if she wants to buy me some chocolate cos I’ve just had my covid vaccine🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Trash really does treat her teens like toddlers doesn’t she. Buying her daughter some (not essential may I add!) treats because she’s had some immunisations! Might ask if she wants to buy me some chocolate cos I’ve just had my covid vaccine🤣🤣
When I was a kid I’d get my jabs and I’m needle phobic and my mum didn’t get me treats, just told to get on with it 😂 imagine having a treat after something crappy that ever happened in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I overestimated Tan, I honestly thought she was gonna do homemade version of scumbag teas but no she thinks they’re actually Gram worthy!
* I don’t think there is anything wrong with an easy freezer tea, we just called it that on the council estate where I grew up cause there was always kids who hadn’t had veg for 3 weeks and got nought fresh - kinda like Tasha’s kiddies 😬

Reactions: 12
So let me get this right, Super Tan witnesses a car on fire. Instead of calling for help. It’s 999 Tan, 🙄
She whips out her phone not one care for anyone and takes a bleeping photo. I can just picture her thinking she is Kate bloody Aide, reporting to everyone what was going on.
I am shocked that she would do that, we no I’m not she is a drama Queen.
She will be posting her dinner, just to show us mean nasty women, that she doesn’t care what we say.
But you do Tan, don’t you. You really do care. 🤣
I really hope this dumb arse gets at least a warning.
Yeah I think i would want a cup of tea made by some fat old bird. While my car is on fire and I am lucky to be alive.
I bet she was straight on to the local news paper.
I bet she is gutted they won’t be doing a photo shoot with her, looking all say next to the burnt out car. How it has frightened her and how she won’t ever forget today’s events.
She may even contact a solicitor to see if she can get some compo.
You know for the trauma of witnessing a car catch fire. She’ll need at least 4 takeaways this week, something new from EB, a new candle and some flowers.
She will then be all cost with her boys. She will be grateful she made it out alive.
No mention of her kids, because they have wised up to her.
How bleeping insensitive can you get?
Well done you amazing Tattlers, I am gutted I missed it all unfold.
That will teach me for forgetting to charge my phone .
I can imagine Tan telling the fireman how to do their jobs, or maybe even flirting with them.
I would love to watch that witch flirt 🤣🤣🤣
That reminds me, I shall read Room on the Broom to my class tomorrow. They love it. The whole time I shall think of Tan. 😂😂

Then we have the other moron, who takes her teenager for some jabs and then goes to the shop to buy treats. Pretty sure you have enough at home to open your own tuck shop!
So this lazy witch is doing “accounts” again while watching a tv series.
I might listen to music while doing my planning or data, but it’s normally relaxing calming music.
How the hell do you watch a mini series while doing your accounting?
Maybe working out her money from 1 hour a week isn’t as hard as you would think? 😂
Wow, these two have really made blue monday fun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.