Tanya & Tasha #36 ready meal faking, debt making, Covid pee taking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this right, Super Tan witnesses a car on fire. Instead of calling for help. It’s 999 Tan, 🙄
She whips out her phone not one care for anyone and takes a bleeping photo. I can just picture her thinking she is Kate bloody Aide, reporting to everyone what was going on.
I am shocked that she would do that, we no I’m not she is a drama Queen.
She will be posting her dinner, just to show us mean nasty women, that she doesn’t care what we say.
But you do Tan, don’t you. You really do care. 🤣
I really hope this dumb arse gets at least a warning.
Yeah I think i would want a cup of tea made by some fat old bird. While my car is on fire and I am lucky to be alive.
I bet she was straight on to the local news paper.
I bet she is gutted they won’t be doing a photo shoot with her, looking all say next to the burnt out car. How it has frightened her and how she won’t ever forget today’s events.
She may even contact a solicitor to see if she can get some compo.
You know for the trauma of witnessing a car catch fire. She’ll need at least 4 takeaways this week, something new from EB, a new candle and some flowers.
She will then be all cost with her boys. She will be grateful she made it out alive.
No mention of her kids, because they have wised up to her.
How bleeping insensitive can you get?
Well done you amazing Tattlers, I am gutted I missed it all unfold.
That will teach me for forgetting to charge my phone .
I can imagine Tan telling the fireman how to do their jobs, or maybe even flirting with them.
I would love to watch that witch flirt 🤣🤣🤣
That reminds me, I shall read Room on the Broom to my class tomorrow. They love it. The whole time I shall think of Tan. 😂😂

Then we have the other moron, who takes her teenager for some jabs and then goes to the shop to buy treats. Pretty sure you have enough at home to open your own tuck shop!
So this lazy witch is doing “accounts” again while watching a tv series.
I might listen to music while doing my planning or data, but it’s normally relaxing calming music.
How the hell do you watch a mini series while doing your accounting?
Maybe working out her money from 1 hour a week isn’t as hard as you would think? 😂
Wow, these two have really made blue monday fun.
She didn’t just take photos Maggie, she took a 19 second video of it too!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I missed all the drama today! She’s just proven what we all knew anyway.. she’ll do absolutely anything for praise and engagement on insta. What a sad life. She’s pathetic, hope she gets into trouble for that, couldn’t trust her with anything confidential

Reactions: 9
Sorry if you look at @Khe91 excellent screenshot you can see a timestamp for 12 seconds so it was a 12 second video. She’s so awful!
She really is a vile human. She is what is wrong with this world. Who would think to get their phone out and not go to help. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised Tan didn't come darting out of the showroom in full fireman gear, dragging a hose behind her... Calm down people, have no fear, big ginger Tan is here..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry if you look at @Khe91 excellent screenshot you can see a timestamp for 12 seconds so it was a 12 second video. She’s so awful!
She changed the caption too, it originally said about his insurance, wish I was faster with the old screenshots 😂

Reactions: 6
She changed the caption too, it originally said about his insurance, wish I was faster with the old screenshots 😂
Do you know how long it was up before she took it down?
Was it because of negative comments?

Reactions: 5
Do you know how long it was up before she took it down?
Was it because of negative comments?
Think the whole post was up a couple of hours maybe. Wonder if work made her remove it from all the messages or if she couldn't handle the backlash!

Reactions: 8
An inflatable stereo? Are you ok Tan?

On a serious note, run Taco, run. It’s not too late. Save yourself. This isn’t normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The fact taco has commented "loved this honey" confirms that he clearly has bland taste buds so all the tit she's made in the past are just as tit as potato waffles and sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just love the hashtag #driverok
Does she know what hashtags are for??? No one is going to search that 😂

and Tash hun, your accounts shouldn’t take that long. You never work and your expenses must be like 1 bottle of bleach per quarter based on what you consider clean

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I served my husband up sausage beans and waffle for dinner he would call me several colourful words - rightly so 😂
Taco is a growing lad he needs veggies. The poor mite is still in Y fronts that his mam bought him from C&A back in 1994

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.