Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So trash has been at home all day but she’s been too excited to cook her family dinner 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So trash has been at home all day but she’s been too excited to cook her family dinner 🥴
But her daughter wanted to make the pizzas. My 13 year old gets so excited for spider pizza, I understand Trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nothing cosy about that living room it’s chaotic. I’m a CSI Radiographer and even I find that room claustrophobic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nothing cosy about that living room it’s chaotic. I’m a CSI Radiographer and even I find that room claustrophobic 🤣
I was just about to say I feel claustrophobic looking at the sofa never mind the living room. Imagine being a 16 year old lad and your Mam splashing your cosy new sofa for cosy snuggling nights in all over the internet 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for the poor kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish 🗑 would clean her hob before she takes a pic today with the pizzas and yesterday with the fireworks it was all smeary 🤢 silly me of course she’s always too busy to wipe it off! 😂

• Sick
She was too busy enjoying the sofa to put the sausage stew on? Ffs 🤦🏻‍
I haven’t commented in soooo bloody long i
Unfollowed these absolute numptys a while ago and I can’t see evil tanyas posts as I’m blocked! But I’ve finally caught up after months and they’ve literally not changed one bit have they?! They literally do the same old tit day in, day out.
Tanya really is such a nasty piece of work and I really want to know why they’ve fallen out!!

Why has she posted so much about a bloody sofa
Her husband cheats and scrolls insta all night for 20 year olds! Her 'kiddies' are not actually insterested! Olivia was probably upstairs 🤣 Tan is an nasty witch (its taco's blood in the pouches so she can clone him). She doesn't have a job, hobby or friends. She is a massive saddo!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m looking at the pictures she’s posted of her claustrophobic living room and all I can visualise is that silly mare balanced up on a chair trying to get a good picture. Give it up Trash.

• Haha
Ew chicken donut dippers look vile.

Getting dejavu with new sofa day as well, its it to become a yearly theme day?

Im soaking from playing outside with my class but sadly I did not have ghost crumpets so Im not ok 😭😭😭
Damn the rain. 😫
She has a tin of chocolates, that don’t look dusty. So they couldn’t of been on top of her fridge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who finds those blood pouches in really bad taste? I mean their whole Halloween vibe is about dead people and corpses. Just doesn’t really feel that funny ATM...

Am I the only one who finds those blood pouches in really bad taste? I mean their whole Halloween vibe is about dead people and corpses. Just doesn’t really feel that funny ATM...
ETA - not that it’s EVER funny but feels in really bad taste in the current climate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

ETA - not that is is EVER funny but feels in really bad taste in the current climate.
Completely agree. Her comment you could write your childs name on the pouch. Right ok. Fun to pretend that your childs having a blood transfusion.

Like I said love halloween, but some things cross lines.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Most people celebrate an engagement, baby, new job, new home etc. No, not Trasha - she's practically got the champagne out for a new mini sofa 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ETA - not that is is EVER funny but feels in really bad taste in the current climate.
Agreed! Further proof she has absolutely no taste. I am not surprised though as she has flitted here, there and everywhere for months posting it online. She is just an insensitive, vile, self- absorbed twit!

I still want to know wtf happened for them to break up. Spill the beans tash!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.