Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahh I think she meant the table. She said stuff previously gifted and I’m sure it was that table, if remember
I do remember though when they got that sofa.
i can’t believe they’re getting another one after a couple of years.
why do you think they are?
It’s been just over 1 year, she got that sofa last September. I am pretty sure it was gifted. I know the headboard I mean foot stall shite was gifted. Because 1 that’s sofa is horrible and cheaply made, 2 it’s too small for the amount of people in her family. No way is that a 4 person sofa. It’s a two.
3 I bet it sinks, and holds the stench of Onslow.
4 I bet they get electric shocks off it.

Reactions: 10
It’s been just over 1 year, she got that sofa last September. I am pretty sure it was gifted. I know the headboard I mean foot stall shite was gifted. Because 1 that’s sofa is horrible and cheaply made, 2 it’s too small for the amount of people in her family. No way is that a 4 person sofa. It’s a two.
3 I bet it sinks, and holds the stench of Onslow.
4 I bet they get electric shocks off it.
“I bet they get electric shocks off it” just made me nearly spit water out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am off work this week (first week off I have had since my leave began in April) so I decided to use it wisely and scroll Tashas page and try and find when she dressed as elf for the carpet picnic AND she’s deleted it!!
It’s got to be on a previous thread! 😂😂😂

By the sounds of it, Tanya needs Tena lady!
Surly she drives to work? In her 2015 but I’ll pretend it’s a 20 number plate, for my sad followers to think I am mega rich.
So does this mean Taco has the car? Or have they had the car repossessed? Surly even on a tit rainy day you would drive. Because if she doesn’t need to drive why did they have the expensive cars??
Maybe Taco has moved jobs, hence why she seems more erratic.
Blimey where’s BMW guys, we need new questions answered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Getting dejavu over new sofa day. If it’s gifted to her she’s scum for selling it when there’s so many people in need. Just have a look on your local swaps and sales trash.
If it’s not gifted and she paid why the hell is she getting rid of a one year old sofa. There’s a pandemic going on people losing their jobs and businesses. But trash misses her corner sofa.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t that orangutan witch tell people at her work that John sleeps downstairs on the sofa? He may be a small guy but even he wouldn’t be able to sleep comfortably on there. Maybe that’s why they are needing a new one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Ew chicken donut dippers look vile.

Getting dejavu with new sofa day as well, its it to become a yearly theme day?

Im soaking from playing outside with my class but sadly I did not have ghost crumpets so Im not ok 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Im soaking from playing outside with my class but sadly I did not have ghost crumpets so Im not ok 😭😭😭
Let’s not forget that Tanya invented ghost crumpets and Halloween and rain. #blunderwoman

Agree chicken donuts are wrong. Just wrong but we’re talking about these two Instawankers here so it’s only a matter of time. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s not forget that Tanya invented ghost crumpets and Halloween and rain. #blunderwoman

Agree chicken donuts are wrong. Just wrong but we’re talking about these two Instawankers here so it’s only a matter of time. 🤦🏻‍♀️
But will it be a donut theme night or a chicken theme night?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Are the chicken donuts just nuggets in donut form?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure, if you look you can see a sauce in a packet and something that's meant to look like sprinkles

Reactions: 3
The chicken donuts are just rings of chicken, they have a 'jam' dipping sauce and waffle crumb to then dip that in so that it sticks.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The new sofa does look better but it’s still so small. 4 people cannot relax on that and have enough space

Reactions: 12
The new sofa does look better but it’s still so small. 4 people cannot relax on that and have enough space
Definitely, she’s got so much stuffed into that room there won’t be any room for her huge Xmas tree 🤣

Its so small! If I was here I'd take that nasty "island" out of her kitchen, put the crappy table in there, then get a big enough sofa. Nothing cosy or comfy about cramming too many people on a too small sofa.

She also said the last sofa was ‘so comfy and snuggly’ so let’s see how long this one lasts 🙄

Reactions: 12
Its so small! If I was here I'd take that nasty "island" out of her kitchen, put the crappy table in there, then get a big enough sofa. Nothing cosy or comfy about cramming too many people on a too small sofa.
I remember tan commenting on one of her posts once that her table looked better in the kitchen, so they must of had it in there at some point

Reactions: 6
Finally caught up on lasts nights drama! So sad I missed it. What is wrong with orangutan though?? What a stupid message to send to someone.. it’s only a bleeping pie love we don’t care that much 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That sofa’s so small. Seriously how are all four of them going to sit on it at once? Definitely ‘snuggle season’. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s such a shame that the only time she ever took “less is more” to heart is when she decided on John

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.