Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie28

VIP Member
So I couldn’t sleep and someone mentioned they had been back over a Trasha’s photos from last year. To find the photo of her on the bedroom floor dressed as an elf. Sadly ladies I couldn’t find it on the previous thread but I did find this.
It’s from an account called JamesA04
EC4B21BE-4756-4BD2-ADA9-AD976EA6C307.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

BMWGuys

We’ve been a bit quiet lately but we have got to comment on a few things.

we’re not sure if it’s still the case but Tan used to have a massive thing for buying fake stuff. Lots of stuff from Tiffany that was clearly from a market and put into a box bought off eBay. She would do that sort of thing all the time...picks something fake up and then tries to make out its real. She stopped doing it at work when she claimed to have a real handbag from someone but it was clearly a fake and someone who also worked on reception actually had a real one and brought it into compare! Tan then refused to ever bring hers back to put them side by side and she never boasted about having anything like that again.
also, my husband had dinner with someone she used to be very very close to her and there was an incident a few years ago where she was fired from her previous job for stealing money! And it was a lot too, like £5k or something. He thinks her parents had to pay the money back because she’d spent it and they were going to call the police!! He couldn’t remember anything else but it just goes to show you the sort of person she is. There is now a Watsapp group of old and new BMW workers and it’s dedicated to Tanya and Derek! I’m sure more stuff will pop up on there.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Detty pig

Clearly deleting comments, what is she going to do, monitor it all night? I scrolled down and liked her original pie, waiting to get blocked now lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Detty pig

Actually belly laughing. Is there something deep and meaningful we dont know about this pie that means she has to lie? Honestly this woman is insane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Rosepetal

Not to derail this thread and get into a debate but I’ve been so moved by Marcus Rashford and what he is trying to do to help children who go hungry & really using his platform to try and make a change. Then there’s ‘influencers’ like this pair who buy an unnecessary amount of food, never sticking to their bloody meal planners and wasting said food, not using their platform to encourage their followers to help out in anyway they can, along with them actually doing something to help like taking all their discarded meal planner ingredients to a food bank (I know we can’t prove they don’t do this but I HIGHLY doubt it, if Trasha did we’d hear no end of it after her shenanigans of helping out her lonely old lady who pays her for the bloody privilege!) It’s just made me so mad.
Specially how Trasha bangs on about her kiddies, you’d think she’d show some compassion towards the cause and other kiddies who go to bed at night on an empty stomach.
I don’t have kids but I’m doing my bit because I was lucky enough to never have to worry about being hungry as a child and I’m ashamed it’s taken me this long to realise how bad the issue was.

And if Trasha or Tanya receive anymore gifted food/sweets I will well and truly blow my top and give them what for. Can’t understand why influencers (more so bigger accounts who quite clearly make a living off doing it and earn a lot) or celebs accept gifted items that they could clearly afford themselves... why can’t they say please send these items to a food bank or charity and I will still promote your company anyway to my followers with the nice gesture you have shown.

RANT OVER!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

swimming

VIP Member
“Don’t know the facts”...? Christ what gobbled eyed shite are we going to get. Gone blind? Blood pressure? Broke the sofa? The cheap TV bed broke? Spit done a poo? H2B left a skid mark?

• Haha
Reactions: 29