Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine getting this excited over a sofa being delivered....get a grip! Such a loser...
Also this woman who posted a loaf of bread didnt post her tin of rosesšŸ˜‚
Its Tan's hot tub all again "been in the box since April..."!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else miss the days of spot the numpty in the reflective surface? #doinitforthegram #cosyhome #sittingalonewatchingafilmpretemdingimwithmyfamily #snacks4dayz
(Spelling mistake on purpose šŸ˜)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Didnā€™t realise how much I lived for tanyas passive aggressive comments on trashas posts until they were gone šŸ˜’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And the only time ā€˜the kiddiesā€™ get a whiff of some veg itā€™s tiny little spiders legs made of pepper and not even the right amount, nice one Tash šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In an ideal world John and orangutan would be together. Theyā€™re both slimy disgusting humans who cheat on their partners.
While we donā€™t know why taco doesnā€™t see his kids he does seem at least a tiny bit better than his brother (from what we can see regarding not liking young girls pics etc) Del and trasha should be together. He could probably work in peace them without an ape beating her chest every time a more attractive woman walks into bmw (basically any woman in existence then) He seems to be good at his job considering he got a better position but stayed because of his owner being jealous. I think him and Tasha would be better suited. Both a bit dumb but other wise ā€œokā€ orangutan and dirty John on the other hand would breed a whole different version of trailer trash. They both deserve each otherā€™s cheating, evil, filthy ways

#shedidntknow #nospidersattheorangutanzoo #familyvisitstoauntorangutan #mcdonaldsbrekkie #wouldherudenotto #gifted

She canā€™t even get it right with toy spiders being right there for her to copy

• Sick
Reactions: 14
No witches fingers from šŸ¦§ tonight? Maybe sheā€™s deleted last years photo of them! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Didnā€™t realise how much I lived for tanyas passive aggressive comments on trashas posts until they were gone šŸ˜’
bless you hun, I also live for them, I missed them before you, Iv missed them for 3 weeks. Hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 21
6718B447-3E83-480F-9921-C28ADD0FF2CD.jpeg

Imagine her rocking up at centre parks. Getting out the car, with her timberlands on and the dead animal hat, fake fag on a stick, (donā€™t know if they have a proper name) clicking her fingers for Taco to bring the bags. He pulls out those bleeping hampers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Tanya, love honestly itā€™s not Louis Vuitton luggage.
I canā€™t cope with how much of a wanker you are. šŸ˜‚
I hope it all shuts and you have to stay in your cabin, or whatever the duck it is you are staying in.

Even if it pisses down youā€™ll have the best time. Trouble is Tan, you wonā€™t know who knows you and who is a Tattler watching you, and holding in the laughs as you thunder by.
I have to laugh at you, you are an imbecile. You really do have this high all mighty opinion of yourself: sadly we all have a different one.
Off you trot to plan more fun things for you and your pathetic H2B to do.
You self centered bleep!

bless you hun, I also live for them, I missed them before you, Iv missed them for 3 weeks. Hehe
God I miss them too. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But will it be a donut theme night or a chicken theme night?!
Please Lord praying for no bleeping chicken donut wall! Canā€™t cope. šŸ¤¢

Damn the rain. šŸ˜«
She has a tin of chocolates, that donā€™t look dusty. So they couldnā€™t of been on top of her fridge šŸ¤£
Hahahahaha! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

#spidershaveeightlegs #wedidntknow
View attachment 283483
Ironic bearing in mind sheā€™s got two plastic ones right next to them! šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s probs got a tit load of black spaghetti lurking around in that hell hole of a pantry which would have made far better legs for her peperoni spiders. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Does anyone else miss the days of spot the numpty in the reflective surface? #doinitforthegram #cosyhome #sittingalonewatchingafilmpretemdingimwithmyfamily #snacks4dayz
(Spelling mistake on purpose šŸ˜)
You couldnā€™t see anything reflecting in that hob! Vile that the pizzas are sat on top of the grease and not even on a pizza tray. #vom šŸ¤¢

And the only time ā€˜the kiddiesā€™ get a whiff of some veg itā€™s tiny little spiders legs made of pepper and not even the right amount, nice one Tash šŸ‘šŸ»
Six of your eight a day! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So I couldnā€™t sleep and someone mentioned they had been back over a Trashaā€™s photos from last year. To find the photo of her on the bedroom floor dressed as an elf. Sadly ladies I couldnā€™t find it on the previous thread but I did find this.
Itā€™s from an account called JamesA04
EC4B21BE-4756-4BD2-ADA9-AD976EA6C307.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
So I couldnā€™t sleep and someone mentioned they had been back over a Trashaā€™s photos from last year. To find the photo of her on the bedroom floor dressed as an elf. Sadly ladies I couldnā€™t find it on the previous thread but I did find this.
View attachment 283803
No one should be treated like this. Asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 283803
Savage!!! What a bleep. Filthy disgusting piece of tit. Do we think that was James Ashford 2004 account? Thatā€™s his year of birth I think.
Mind you it wouldnā€™t surprise me if it was tanya

• Heart
Dirty bastard! He should be ashamed of himself. Tasha I know youā€™re a scruffy, lazy mare but you seriously deserve better than this!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.