Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the new owner of the sofa knows there’s a great big dip in one seat cushion where Tasha spends most afternoons eating and watching Hallmark movies! New sofa day. Is that even a thing! And it’s just like Tanya’s but in wait for it...grey.

FML. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am off work this week (first week off I have had since my leave began in April) so I decided to use it wisely and scroll Tashas page and try and find when she dressed as elf for the carpet picnic AND she’s deleted it!!
Oh god I forgot about Elf night, that was epic, with trash jingling everywhere 😂😂😂 absolute sad sacs!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tanya's soooo glad she had her spooky crumpets for breakfast because they have clearly given her superpowers. Had she not had the festive crumpets she may well have got her BMW logo fleece wet too. #phew #nearmiss #luckygirl #lifesavingcrumpets

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously who would buy that it's a year old and looks like it's sagging and wrecked. And oh what a surprise another corner sofa! just to be like tan she's one sad bastard is covid just not a thing in cloud cuckoo land? People can't afford to eat and are losing their jobs and homes but it's ok tash keep playing musical chairs with your revolving door of bleeping sofas! She makes me sick

Reactions: 11
I am off work this week (first week off I have had since my leave began in April) so I decided to use it wisely and scroll Tashas page and try and find when she dressed as elf for the carpet picnic AND she’s deleted it!!
Poor James. I’d be so embarrassed if my parents did this when I was 16

Reactions: 10
View attachment 282548
So just over a year ago she was given, she tagged AD that tit sofa.
She really has made my blood boil. 🤬
ahh I think she meant the table. She said stuff previously gifted and I’m sure it was that table, if remember
I do remember though when they got that sofa.
i can’t believe they’re getting another one after a couple of years.
why do you think they are?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ahh she said some items in pics gifted -

ahh I think she meant the table. She said stuff previously gifted and I’m sure it was that table, if remember
I do remember though when they got that sofa.
i can’t believe they’re getting another one after a couple of years.
why do you think they are?
it’s barely been a year not a couple, she’s insane

Reactions: 8
It may not have been fully gifted. The company might have given say 25% off in return for her posting. I’ve seen some proper influencers come out and admit that it’s not all freebies but they still have to disclose #gifted/ad

Reactions: 9
Tashas tray on the headboard picture looks lower down than her usual ones. I bet the settee went last night. Imagine them all sat around on the tight covered dining chairs watching bake off and Tasha pausing the tv and getting on all fours to get a photo of her tit pastries and the GBBO logo.
Also pls can someone tell Tasha that they are not yumnuts they are bloody yumyums

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also pls can someone tell Tasha that they are not yumnuts they are bloody yumyums
It's because Tanya gets the yumnuts from M&S so she probably doesn't understand they're different things.

Speaking of which, they've got Halloween yumnuts at the moment and Christmas yumnuts to come, so brace yourself for those. And there's a whole lot more festive Percy Pig stuff to come at Christmas judging by the brochure, there's an actual Percy Pig Christmas tree!

• Haha
  • Wow
What is the black thing infront of her radiator?? Is it a speaker??
That door is her front door isn't it?? Whys all the shoes infront of the door? How does she ever get out to answer the door to the post man? Do they just use the back door all the time? Then she's got more stuff on the floor infront of the door but inside the living room??
How many things has she got on her windowsill?
Honestly the clutter freaks me out

Nevermind the fact those bloody fairy lights are dragging on the ground 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tashas tray on the headboard picture looks lower down than her usual ones. I bet the settee went last night. Imagine them all sat around on the tight covered dining chairs watching bake off and Tasha pausing the tv and getting on all fours to get a photo of her tit pastries and the GBBO logo.
Perhaps she meant numb nuts which is more accurate! 🤣😂

• Haha
Oh my god I missed it all last night- in between meetings absolutely wetting myself at all your comments ‘ladies’. Hilarrrr.
also, I know we know Trash has absolutely no taste but I just need to comment again, literally has light wooden cupboards, that gifted footstool with light wooden legs, the chairs with tights on them (can’t remember which one of you said that but made me LOL) the white ikea TV unit now this sofa with black legs. I couldn’t cope having all this mismatched stuff, I know some aren’t fortunate and are given furniture so not matching but this muppet buys or is gifted all this stuff, it’s such a headache.
Rant over, going to go sit and laugh to myself about #piegate #whatdidido #todeservethis

• Haha
What is the black thing infront of her radiator?? Is it a speaker??
That door is her front door isn't it?? Whys all the shoes infront of the door? How does she ever get out to answer the door to the post man? Do they just use the back door all the time? Then she's got more stuff on the floor infront of the door but inside the living room??
How many things has she got on her windowsill?
Honestly the clutter freaks me out

Nevermind the fact those bloody fairy lights are dragging on the ground 😭
The clutter sets off my OCD. Literally makes my skin itch with the need to get round there and throw all the tat away.
I know everyone has different tastes etc but she’s just thrown stuff in there for the sake of it, it seems?

Why she is getting a new sofa the other one is not even that old I don't reckon its even a year old

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.