Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, might just be me but chomping through passion fruit seeds isn’t enjoyable!

Reactions: 7
The individual courses sound nice but don’t exactly go? And for £60 I would want it to walk in and put itself in the oven 😂
I thought for that price it came cooked on delivery, like a takeaway 😄 she’s really struggling for likes isn’t she! Tasha got more for posting a glass of wine 😂

Reactions: 14
Trasha is a bleep
Tanya is a bigger bleep

I thought for that price it came cooked on delivery, like a takeaway 😄 she’s really struggling for likes isn’t she! Tasha got more for posting a glass of wine 😂
I thought that too!
No comments apart from the brothers grim. And some poor people who have yet to discover Tattle!!

Reactions: 9
Not a pudding person 🦧😂
Lets face it if you can fit in your chubby chops its going down!
I see you as a very pudding person
A bland blancmange
I hate blancmange
With a passion

• Haha
Reactions: 16
May be nice for a few days to completely relax but to do it for years on end would drive me insane. Like no wonder she does all those stupid themes because she has nothing else to do. Wonder if she sits at home and overthinks everything that John has done. Questioning his every move. Why is he home late? Why hasn’t he replied to my message? Wonder if he is chatting to over women? Etc. It would literally send me into depression. It’s not healthy. Even if she just worked half day Every day she would be better off mentally and financially.
I'm wondering if after the lockdown her "ladies" have ealised it's just easier and cheaper to clean their own houses that she lost a few clients 🤷🏼‍♀️ Oh and that they do a much better job of it!!

Reactions: 11
Where is Tan getting this endless supply of money
Whilst the rest of the country is in recession because of Covid, People having to use food banks, loss of jobs & earnings and loved ones. This ginger muppet is spending cash like she’s won the lottery! Material things Ginge, will never replace the time you’ve lost that could’ve been spent with your kids or family!

Not a pudding person 🦧😂
Lets face it if you can fit in your chubby chops its going down!
I see you as a very pudding person
A bland blancmange
I hate blancmange
With a passion
In blancmange defence, it’s nice 👍🏼 lol

#CoronaCunt #GingeFatty #RickStein #RipOff #TanyaWhitlock

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Whilst the rest of the country is in recession because of Covid, People having to use food banks, loss of jobs & earnings and loved ones. This ginger muppet is spending cash like she’s won the lottery! Material things Ginge, will never replace the time you’ve lost that could’ve been spent with your kids or family!

In blancmange defence, it’s nice 👍🏼 lol

#CoronaCunt #GingeFatty #RickStein #RipOff #TanyaWhitlock
Haha yes my husband loves blancmange! 😂

I feel a pic of 🦧 head on some blancmange might be in order Sockers! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as the food looks nice, I think it’s a lot of money. She’ll be creaming herself that it was reposted.

Mean while, Trasha’s dinner looks like road kill!
It’s an art how she makes something look that tit!

Maybe Tanya should reapply for come dine with me, it would be hilarious
#showmethemoney #couplecomedinewithme
#iamalardarse #iamhashtagqueenofcunts #hashtagprincess #hashatagfatty
Imagine if someone didn’t like her food!!
#getoutofmybespokeshoebox

• Haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
£60 quid is like a weeks shop, no joke why would you spend that on boxed food for one night. I'd understand if it was for an anniversary or something like that but a random Friday night in August 😬 For £60 i want Rick Stein to come with the box and cook it himself 🤣
Trashbags dinner looked grim af too 🤢 also if you think rice is gonna be too much, tell your brat she's not having it and don't cook it? 🤦🏻‍♀️ she really is a doormat to everyone around her. No wonder 🦧 gets away with shitting all over her.

I would definitely watch Tanya on come dine with me Maggie, it's the best car crash tv especially when it goes really wrong which for her it would 🤣 she would be so hated!

• Heart
  • Haha
£60 quid is like a weeks shop, no joke why would you spend that on boxed food for one night. I'd understand if it was for an anniversary or something like that but a random Friday night in August 😬 For £60 i want Rick Stein to come with the box and cook it himself 🤣
Trashbags dinner looked grim af too 🤢 also if you think rice is gonna be too much, tell your brat she's not having it and don't cook it? 🤦🏻‍♀️ she really is a doormat to everyone around her. No wonder 🦧 gets away with shitting all over her.

I would definitely watch Tanya on come dine with me Maggie, it's the best car crash tv especially when it goes really wrong which for her it would 🤣 she would be so hated!
What would be funny is if Trasha was on it too!
I think Trasha gets the recipe cards from Waitrose, but buys the food somewhere else. She likes us to think she too is dripping in cash.
Well we know that’s a lie, we’ve all seen your grout!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What would be funny is if Trasha was on it too!
I think Trasha gets the recipe cards from Waitrose, but buys the food somewhere else. She likes us to think she too is dripping in cash.
Well we know that’s a lie, we’ve all seen your grout!!
A champagne lifestyle on lemonade money!

The other one is off furniture shopping with her dirtball hubby! Probably him trying to placate her as per..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
What is with her bed? The other month it was so high now it looks as flat as a pancake!
how much more furniture can she get in her house, which is slightly bigger than Tan’s shoe box.
Maybe she should name Trasha’s house the boot box, as it is slightly bigger but she crams as much tit in as she can 🤣🤣🤣

Trasha is going round some furniture shops - translation she is off to beg for some free stuff 🙄

Last edited:
I have been watching these threads for about 2 months now and couldnt resist any longer so had to create an account to post something

I knew Tanya about 2 years ago (I wont say where from because it will give my name away I think), and even though we are no longer friends (we are still facebook and instagram friends though) I had to chip in and let it out that all this money spending she does causes massive rows between her and Derek (or taco as you call him :sneaky: lol). She has a very serious compulsive spending disorder and at one point in the mid stages of their relationship, taco would monitor the spending on the online banking app throughout the day to see what she had been buying then it would all flare up and she used to threaten to leave him and he would back down and just let her do it. He is just as insecure as she is! But last time I knew them they were in an awful lot of debt with online catalogue or store cards and she just used to keep taking out new credit cards and swapping the balance to get interest free.

I can confirm she 100% buys things for herself and pretends they are from her other half, she used to do it when she was with her ex husband as well. She also used to write on Prosecco or wine bottles little love notes to herself and pretend they are from Derek.

I dont know Natascha but I do sort of know John (through his brother and my ex husband) and those men (if you can call them that) used to say the most disgusting things about their partners when they are together. Derek once confided in John and said he cant keep up with Tanya and feels suffocated (this was about one year ago, I think just after they went to Cornwall with Tanyas daughters and stayed in a cottage?). He even said he considered leaving her but he is stuck in a rutt and is very complacent, but before she got into the instagram postings she wasn't that bad as she is now. She used to be on her phone every minute of the day looking at profiles on instagram and to see who had purchased the latest item and she would then go into Amazon or any other website and buy it without thinking about the cost.

Like I said I dont know Natascha so cant say anything about her, but I do know from my ex husband having beers with John and Derek that John cheats on his wife regularly. He has had sex with about 7 other women since being married to Natascha and Derek was complimentary of this behaviour. John and Derek also know how much Tanya hates Natascha and Derek said that some evenings, Tanya used to say really disgusting things about Natascha, about her house, her decorating, furniture and even her looks and how her children will end up fucked up and have severe mental health issues as they grow into adults.

I have written so much sorry lol but I just couldnt help it any longer. I was reading these threads every day and found myself nodding my head at just how correct you all were getting things and I couldnt help but be happy that complete strangers were seeing Tanya for what she is. And also I do find it funny here especially the pictures you all put on and the hashtags.

I am friends with Tanya on Instagram but I never like any of her pictures, I'm only on there to see what the nutter has done next.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I have been watching these threads for about 2 months now and couldnt resist any longer so had to create an account to post something

I knew Tanya about 2 years ago (I wont say where from because it will give my name away I think), and even though we are no longer friends (we are still facebook and instagram friends though) I had to chip in and let it out that all this money spending she does causes massive rows between her and Derek (or taco as you call him :sneaky: lol). She has a very serious compulsive spending disorder and at one point in the mid stages of their relationship, taco would monitor the spending on the online banking app throughout the day to see what she had been buying then it would all flare up and she used to threaten to leave him and he would back down and just let her do it. He is just as insecure as she is! But last time I knew them they were in an awful lot of debt with online catalogue or store cards and she just used to keep taking out new credit cards and swapping the balance to get interest free.

I can confirm she 100% buys things for herself and pretends they are from her other half, she used to do it when she was with her ex husband as well. She also used to write on Prosecco or wine bottles little love notes to herself and pretend they are from Derek.

I dont know Natascha but I do sort of know John (through his brother and my ex husband) and those men (if you can call them that) used to say the most disgusting things about their partners when they are together. Derek once confided in John and said he cant keep up with Tanya and feels suffocated (this was about one year ago, I think just after they went to Cornwall with Tanyas daughters and stayed in a cottage?). He even said he considered leaving her but he is stuck in a rutt and is very complacent, but before she got into the instagram postings she wasn't that bad as she is now. She used to be on her phone every minute of the day looking at profiles on instagram and to see who had purchased the latest item and she would then go into Amazon or any other website and buy it without thinking about the cost.

Like I said I dont know Natascha so cant say anything about her, but I do know from my ex husband having beers with John and Derek that John cheats on his wife regularly. He has had sex with about 7 other women since being married to Natascha and Derek was complimentary of this behaviour. John and Derek also know how much Tanya hates Natascha and Derek said that some evenings, Tanya used to say really disgusting things about Natascha, about her house, her decorating, furniture and even her looks and how her children will end up fucked up and have severe mental health issues as they grow into adults.

I have written so much sorry lol but I just couldnt help it any longer. I was reading these threads every day and found myself nodding my head at just how correct you all were getting things and I couldnt help but be happy that complete strangers were seeing Tanya for what she is. And also I do find it funny here especially the pictures you all put on and the hashtags.

I am friends with Tanya on Instagram but I never like any of her pictures, I'm only on there to see what the nutter has done next.

Wow! She really is vile! None of this surprises me even though it should. She'll end up with her tit getting repossessed 😂 Do you know anything about her son?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.