Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took it upon myself to create the next thread ‘ladies’- was worried we would run out of space on the last one thanks to this mornings offerings from Tan than enraged us all 🤣

@swimming won with most likes on the tread suggestion

Recap:

Trasha STILL works 2 hours a week.

Tanya is STILL a passive aggressive c*nt

They are both STILL corona c*nts.

Both STILL use crappy hashtags.

Tasha got in first with buying the first Autumn tat #smellofpumpkinspiceintheshops- Tanya followed closely behind buying even more tat than Trasha

Tasha & Tan STILL both using expensive bottles of wine/ Fizz as props and not actually pouring a drink out of said bottle

Taco is STILL a massive wet wipe- delicious honey 😍

Dirty John is STILL a filthy pig

They’re all STILL hot tub wankers

Badger has returned to the whichever burrow it crawled out of and we have a new much interesting tattle member who actually provides us with good tit bits!

Tasha won battle of the Ivy Trips (just about- her food just looked a bit more tastier than whatever Tan got)

On the day of Tashas wedding anniversary Tan just could not help herself and posted a picture montage of ANOTHER expensive trip they’ve booked to a castle where wet wipe proclaimed that Tan is always his princess (Vom)

Tanya has got special matching outfits ready her boat trip with wet wipe in true Hyacinth Bucket style.

Tanya made some sandwiches for tea and presented them in a sewing kit

We are all patiently waiting for Tan & Wet wipe to appear on Channel 5’s ‘Can’t Pay, We’ll Take it Away’

@Maggie28 have I missed anything?! My first recap- there is just too much to recap on with this pair!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Took it upon myself to create the next thread ‘ladies’- was worried we would run out of space on the last one thanks to this mornings offerings from Tan than enraged us all 🤣

@swimming won with most likes on the tread suggestion

Recap:

Trasha STILL works 2 hours a week.

Tanya is STILL a passive aggressive c*nt

They are both STILL corona c*nts.

Both STILL use crappy hashtags.

Tasha got in first with buying the first Autumn tat #smellofpumpkinspiceintheshops- Tanya followed closely behind buying even more tat than Trasha

Tasha & Tan STILL both using expensive bottles of wine/ Fizz as props and not actually pouring a drink out of said bottle

Taco is STILL a massive wet wipe- delicious honey 😍

Dirty John is STILL a filthy pig

They’re all STILL hot tub wankers

Badger has returned to the whichever burrow it crawled out of and we have a new much interesting tattle member who actually provides us with good tit bits!

Tasha won battle of the Ivy Trips (just about- her food just looked a bit more tastier than whatever Tan got)

On the day of Tashas wedding anniversary Tan just could not help herself and posted a picture montage of ANOTHER expensive trip they’ve booked to a castle where wet wipe proclaimed that Tan is always his princess (Vom)

Tanya has got special matching outfits ready her boat trip with wet wipe in true Hyacinth Bucket style.

Tanya made some sandwiches for tea and presented them in a sewing kit

We are all patiently waiting for Tan & Wet wipe to appear on Channel 5’s ‘Can’t Pay, We’ll Take it Away’

@Maggie28 have I missed anything?! My first recap- there is just too much to recap on with this pair!
[/QUOTE
It’s brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣
Jesus Christ I can’t not believe this idiot has posted photos of a pumpkins!!
We are going through these threads quicker than Dirty John Clicks likes on young girls photos!
Let’s not forget she thinks she is being clever, And she thinks putting her food it some sewing box is cute.
How in gods name did Taco keep a straight face when eating that food!
So for my husbands dinner tonight I am gonna serve it up to him in his tool box, we have steak and chips, I might give him a spanner and screw driver to eat it with.
Poor old Trasha she really has got it tit. Being married to Onslow, having grotbags as a sister in law 2 be, and Taco no balls as a brother in law.
How do Tanyas co-workers keep a straight face when looking at her, I laugh every time I see her posts, so watching her in her daily life must be hysterical.
Bring on this week, we know it’s going to be hilarious 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's 10am and no post from Trash showing us her breakfast, and no menu planner yet! Do we think she's wising up? I doubt it, but I would just love it if she pulled something awesome out of the bag to wipe Ginge's face in it. But alas she is probably trying to buy a puppy/book a room in an overprice castle/buy all the pumpkin tatt as we speak

Reactions: 13
Right my fave time of year is from 1st October to 31st December, love it. I dress the house up the week before Halloween (as I have young kids), we go to firework displays and my house is dressed up (tastefully) for Christmas from the last week in November. Some people like bbqs and sitting in the sun, well I love candles, movie nights and big woolly jumpers. However, I have not even thought or even looked at my Halloween/autumn stuff. I am enjoying the sunshine as much as I can and the time outdoors with my kids. Nor do I have cushions or throws dedicated to the period. It’s sad, so sad that she has to be one step a head. I hope she is trolling us because if she isn’t, she needs to stop and take some time away from insta. It’s worrying. I know everything that’s said on here is conjecture, but you can tell a lot from the photos and having followed her for 2 years or so.

Anyway, she’s a bleeping egotistical maniac by the sounds of things and needs to give her head a wobble.

I wonder if it’ll be another day in the paddling pool for Trash. Cue massive sandwich, crisps and a big Ice cream for lunch. With a drinkie of course.

ps I would try and add to the recap but do you know what my mind boggles with these two so I don’t think I’d do it justice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
These two twats don’t half wish their lives away, it’s sad really. When it’s summer they are wishing for autumn and winter, when it’s winter they are wishing for summer. Make your minds up. She’s desperate for content and to impress strangers, it’s Beginning of August and she’s got her pumpkins out what the duck.

it’s been the strangest and worst start to the year for everyone. Most people are enjoying the last of summer trying to find some sort of normal yet she’s still wishing the months away. I honestly think they are both deeply unhappy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Right my fave time of year is from 1st October to 31st December, love it. I dress the house up the week before Halloween (as I have young kids), we go to firework displays and my house is dressed up (tastefully) for Christmas from the last week in November. Some people like bbqs and sitting in the sun, well I love candles, movie nights and big woolly jumpers. However, I have not even thought or even looked at my Halloween/autumn stuff. I am enjoying the sunshine as much as I can and the time outdoors with my kids. Nor do I have cushions or throws dedicated to the period. It’s sad, so sad that she has to be one step a head. I hope she is trolling us because if she isn’t, she needs to stop and take some time away from insta. It’s worrying. I know everything that’s said on here is conjecture, but you can tell a lot from the photos and having followed her for 2 years or so.
I'm the same! Autumn is by far my favourite time, what I don't understand with these two is the constant posts to show they got something/are going somewhere first. Normal people don't post a photo montage of a hotel they are going to they may post a photo while they are there but not two weeks in advance. So childish! And trying to justify it by "I'm so extra" "Love a theme hee hee"

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Anyway, she’s a bleeping egotistical maniac by the sounds of things and needs to give her head a wobble.

I wonder if it’ll be another day in the paddling pool for Trash. Cue massive sandwich, crisps and a big Ice cream for lunch. With a drinkie of course.

ps I would try and add to the recap but do you know what my mind boggles with these two so I don’t think I’d do it justice :ROFLMAO:
I love that time of year too but it’s idiots like these celebrating in the summer that spoil it as you’re almost sick of seeing it by the time it actually comes round.
I agree with Tanya’s mania, I wonder if Tasha having an Ashford wedding anniversary and a BMW insider on here have tipped her over the edge a bit? She could really do with stopping spending and an Instagram break, spend some time with her daughters and family and actually enjoy life without worrying how it looks on an app.

Reactions: 11
Thought Trashbag was back to work today? Liar liar hot tub on fire

I'm the same! Autumn is by far my favourite time, what I don't understand with these two is the constant posts to show they got something/are going somewhere first. Normal people don't post a photo montage of a hotel they are going to they may post a photo while they are there but not two weeks in advance. So childish! And trying to justify it by "I'm so extra" "Love a theme hee hee"
That whole 'im so extra, i don't care' thing is such a load of tit 🤣 it clearly gets to them that we bag them out for their weird antics so they have to justify it by being like 'i can do what i want'. Maybe she got those two pumpkins because secretly she wants both twins, so lookalikes is the closest she can get 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Me too, I love Autumn/Winter but I don’t have cushions and fake leaves all around my house. I do decorate for Christmas but that’s it.
These two are beyond extra, and it’s not even cute Tanya!
Trasha won’t be able to out do Tanya, Tanya is in a league of her own!
She is the worst type of woman.
Selfish and she has an over inflated impression of herself.
She believes she is better than anyone, she will never see what we all see. Hence why she won’t stop. She doesn’t have friends who would look at what she is doing and try and help her.
That’s the saddest part of all this, her little man won’t do anything as his only thinks with his pencil dick!
I wonder how many times a day she checks her phone for comments and likes?
She doesn’t get as many as she used too, and I have noticed she doesn’t get the comments from her regular commenters!
How many of them are on here lurking?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love autumn too and when my husbands son was younger we would do little things around the house like make autumn wreaths with a hot glue gun, and we would go to a pumpkin farm and have a fun day, go to hobbycraft and buy Halloween bits to put in the front garden or driveway.... but he is now 10. And makes it very clear (in his words) “that’s well sad”.
He’s got a damn point. For children it’s fun and you can make it nice. But these 2 scumbags do it for the gram. They do it to get the first photo up online, who can outdo each other with booking mini breaks and who can buy the first candle.
They both need professional help and like someone said it’s wrong that no one cares about them enough to get the help they need. I suspect they both have manic depression and possibly bi polar disorder - neither are to be laughed at - but these 2 mongrels make it comical because they do it purely to get one over on the other!

Reactions: 14
I wonder how many of us are lurking too, wouldn't it be great if Anita was a Tattler "Morning Anita"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ I can’t not believe this idiot has posted photos of a pumpkins!!
We are going through these threads quicker than Dirty John Clicks likes on young girls photos!
Let’s not forget she thinks she is being clever, And she thinks putting her food it some sewing box is cute.
How in gods name did Taco keep a straight face when eating that food!
So for my husbands dinner tonight I am gonna serve it up to him in his tool box, we have steak and chips, I might give him a spanner and screw driver to eat it with.
Poor old Trasha she really has got it tit. Being married to Onslow, having grotbags as a sister in law 2 be, and Taco no balls as a brother in law.
How do Tanyas co-workers keep a straight face when looking at her, I laugh every time I see her posts, so watching her in her daily life must be hysterical.
Bring on this week, we know it’s going to be hilarious 😂
Fatso’s coworkers must love tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tanya is such a first class bellend for the amount of attention she tried to draw to herself on Tascha’s anniversary yesterday. The latter is a bit of a numpty sometimes yes but Tanya is a vindictive cow. The nastiness runs through her witchy veins so it’s probably only appropriate that she had to tit all over Tascha again and start posting pumpkins in the middle of a heatwave 🙄

Reactions: 11
Finally caught up on this thread.
What a crazy weekend these two have had.

I really, really think something has happened in Tanya's relationship...
I feel like suddenly her and Taco are trying to do as many things together as possible and Tacos comments on her posts have got worse.
Defo think something has gone on and they're trying to make out like they're happy because if they split up Tanya would be too scared of what we would all say.

Reactions: 14
Finally caught up on this thread.
What a crazy weekend these two have had.

I really, really think something has happened in Tanya's relationship...
I feel like suddenly her and Taco are trying to do as many things together as possible and Tacos comments on her posts have got worse.
Defo think something has gone on and they're trying to make out like they're happy because if they split up Tanya would be too scared of what we would all say.
Good theory. It would certainly explain all of the look how in love we are posts. She is a giant twit though so could be lets one up trash at all chances like fucked up couple bonding.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.