Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admit I can be a greedy witch with food sometimes especially when I’m feeling down but man alive I have never know anyone put food away like these two. And yet the twins aren’t overweight but tiny height wise? Are they on rations? Do they only get leftovers? Does the rampant sex 🤢 keep them skinny? I don’t understand!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It’s like she couldn’t cope that she hadn’t bought any pointless crap or anything to show off about the past couple of days. She needed to get her fix and go out for tea to spend more of Dels money. Even though she was supposed to be having chicken dipper pittas or whatever it was HASHTAG offplan.
I literally cannot stand her anymore (more than previously) it’s not normal to feel like this about someone you don’t even know is it? 🤣
We all feel like it! 😂😭 She is just repulsive! 🤮

Oh for goodness sake! Trash has more junk to shovel in her gob! Like she needs all those sweets! Absolute pig!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be impressed with those! 🤮
WTF has 🗑 got on her plate? Looks revolting 🤮

I think they’re expensive for what you get! My friend does sweet boxes and she charges £6 for a pizza box full (I don’t get discount, this is the price she charges everyone) and they’re loads better than these!

As usual though, they’ll be amazing heehee and the best sweets ever 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
WTF has 🗑 got on her plate? Looks revolting 🤮

I think they’re expensive for what you get! My friend does sweet boxes and she charges £6 for a pizza box full (I don’t get discount, this is the price she charges everyone) and they’re loads better than these!

As usual though, they’ll be amazing heehee and the best sweets ever 🙄🙄
Pick & mix is a weakness of mine - bring back Woolworths. 😃
I’ve asked my partner for a special bag / box etc for my birthday as I’m trying to be good at the moment so will want to dive right in.... Tasha’s don’t give me that vibe!..😕

Reactions: 9
I’ve asked my partner for a special bag / box etc for my birthday as I’m trying to be good at the moment so will want to dive right in.... Tasha’s don’t give me that vibe!..😕
She will have that lot scoffed in no time. 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woolworths pick n mix was the best 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.