Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Thread name suggestion - Trash has finally cleaned her grout, Tan's got a dog she's already forgotten about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

heart2heart

I have been watching these threads for about 2 months now and couldnt resist any longer so had to create an account to post something

I knew Tanya about 2 years ago (I wont say where from because it will give my name away I think), and even though we are no longer friends (we are still facebook and instagram friends though) I had to chip in and let it out that all this money spending she does causes massive rows between her and Derek (or taco as you call him :sneaky: lol). She has a very serious compulsive spending disorder and at one point in the mid stages of their relationship, taco would monitor the spending on the online banking app throughout the day to see what she had been buying then it would all flare up and she used to threaten to leave him and he would back down and just let her do it. He is just as insecure as she is! But last time I knew them they were in an awful lot of debt with online catalogue or store cards and she just used to keep taking out new credit cards and swapping the balance to get interest free.

I can confirm she 100% buys things for herself and pretends they are from her other half, she used to do it when she was with her ex husband as well. She also used to write on Prosecco or wine bottles little love notes to herself and pretend they are from Derek.

I dont know Natascha but I do sort of know John (through his brother and my ex husband) and those men (if you can call them that) used to say the most disgusting things about their partners when they are together. Derek once confided in John and said he cant keep up with Tanya and feels suffocated (this was about one year ago, I think just after they went to Cornwall with Tanyas daughters and stayed in a cottage?). He even said he considered leaving her but he is stuck in a rutt and is very complacent, but before she got into the instagram postings she wasn't that bad as she is now. She used to be on her phone every minute of the day looking at profiles on instagram and to see who had purchased the latest item and she would then go into Amazon or any other website and buy it without thinking about the cost.

Like I said I dont know Natascha so cant say anything about her, but I do know from my ex husband having beers with John and Derek that John cheats on his wife regularly. He has had sex with about 7 other women since being married to Natascha and Derek was complimentary of this behaviour. John and Derek also know how much Tanya hates Natascha and Derek said that some evenings, Tanya used to say really disgusting things about Natascha, about her house, her decorating, furniture and even her looks and how her children will end up fucked up and have severe mental health issues as they grow into adults.

I have written so much sorry lol but I just couldnt help it any longer. I was reading these threads every day and found myself nodding my head at just how correct you all were getting things and I couldnt help but be happy that complete strangers were seeing Tanya for what she is. And also I do find it funny here especially the pictures you all put on and the hashtags.

I am friends with Tanya on Instagram but I never like any of her pictures, I'm only on there to see what the nutter has done next.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Rosepetal

Took it upon myself to create the next thread ‘ladies’- was worried we would run out of space on the last one thanks to this mornings offerings from Tan than enraged us all 🤣

@swimming won with most likes on the tread suggestion

Recap:

Trasha STILL works 2 hours a week.

Tanya is STILL a passive aggressive c*nt

They are both STILL corona c*nts.

Both STILL use shitty hashtags.

Tasha got in first with buying the first Autumn tat #smellofpumpkinspiceintheshops- Tanya followed closely behind buying even more tat than Trasha

Tasha & Tan STILL both using expensive bottles of wine/ Fizz as props and not actually pouring a drink out of said bottle

Taco is STILL a massive wet wipe- delicious honey 😍

Dirty John is STILL a filthy pig

They’re all STILL hot tub wankers

Badger has returned to the whichever burrow it crawled out of and we have a new much interesting tattle member who actually provides us with good tit bits!

Tasha won battle of the Ivy Trips (just about- her food just looked a bit more tastier than whatever Tan got)

On the day of Tashas wedding anniversary Tan just could not help herself and posted a picture montage of ANOTHER expensive trip they’ve booked to a castle where wet wipe proclaimed that Tan is always his princess (Vom)

Tanya has got special matching outfits ready her boat trip with wet wipe in true Hyacinth Bucket style.

Tanya made some sandwiches for tea and presented them in a sewing kit

We are all patiently waiting for Tan & Wet wipe to appear on Channel 5’s ‘Can’t Pay, We’ll Take it Away’

@Maggie28 have I missed anything?! My first recap- there is just too much to recap on with this pair!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

heart2heart

Hi all I haven't been on here because I work in a shop and was working over the weekend on the closing shift

I am not on here to prove anything like that badger account or anyone. I created my account last summer and I don't know how these accounts work but I'm sure someone on here can see that I created my account last summer and have only been logging in to read the thread for the past couple of months (in fact, I started reading properly during lockdown when my shop where I work was closed and I had more time on my hands).

I don't know Natascha, and I have only met Tanya a handful of times. It is my ex husband that has the links with Derek and John because they are friends with each other. I am not friends with her but I totally suspect she knows who I am because of the link between John and Derek and my ex husband.

I don't have any juicy gossip to spread, and yes I probably did just confirm what you all know on here - I know that Tanya and Derek are in huge amounts of debt because of what he has told my ex when they've met for pub lunches.

I just wanted to type something on here for the first time because I found myself agreeing with what you all were saying about her over spending and couldn't help myself any longer. It's not like I created my account in a hurry and started posting. I've had this account for a year.... if I was here to just spread nonsense cryptic stuff, surely I would have just created a duff account and got stuck in?

Think I'll go back to just reading the threads lol I have nothing new to tell you all because it looks like you already are aware of their situations, I just wanted to confirm you're all correct!

x

• Heart
Reactions: 35

BettySwalls1

Shes a self-centred twat! She turned tacos aunt dying into a post about herself!
It doesn't surprise me in the least. But about pyjama time??🤦🏼‍♀️Yesss 🤣🤣🤣

Way too early but this has definite thread name vibes. We should name it just after Tan to piss her off 😂
OranguTAN: funeral queen, sleepy griever, inheritance dreamer
In all her glory 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

swimming

VIP Member
Trashas nonsense post about that old lady was disgusting!

I have got an internal scan tomorrow for our fertility journey and my husband said “don’t put anything on Instagram” 😂 but I’m nervous so he said we will get a Chinese tonight so I can stuff my face then I started thinking about the hashtags the 2 coronacunts would put

#lovelyhubby #treating #me #chinese #vaginascan #shave #mynoonie #mylife #myvagina #luckyme #gifted #why #me

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BMWGuys

It’s so funny that you all say she orders flowers for herself because that’s exactly what she used to do all the time with chocolate and presents and say they were from Del....and we’d ask him and he’d be totally oblivious so she clearly was just sending them to herself 😂

Also I saw that someone asked what wage she’d be on...I’m not 100% but an advisor was on about £24k so it’s going to be around there...not big money at all for the way she spends...but it’s all just credit that gets pushed around from one card to another!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Belleboo

VIP Member
Tasha’s disco paddling pool has returned, I repeat the disco paddling pool has returned!
Tash, we know you read here, please do your kitchen grout too, it makes me itch and get rid of the EAT letters!
And please, please drop kick Tan the next time she starts being awful to you, I know she’s a big unit to take on but you’ve got the height, I reckon you could do it 👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Happyholly

VIP Member
Since Tan is quiet today, here’s some throwback Thursdays for you...
View attachment 210838
#myman #isthebest 🤣

View attachment 210842
#hottie #phwoar 🤮
Fuck off did he give her piggy back? He would have collapsed like a donkey carrying that load. You would need a removal van to carry Tan. The captions are vomit inducing. Grown women don’t write captions like that. As for the soulmate hashtag, she’s on her third so its far from true!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
Tanya going on about how she wouldn't want to wear the mask in the cinema to see the 1 hour 30 minute movie but she's going to the escape room where you need to wear a mask the full time and she will be in there for an hour 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Disillusioned

VIP Member
“Give me your credit card a minute, Tac.”

“OK... but erm, why?”

“Just. Give. Me. Your. Card.” [pause] “Hello, yes, Interflora? Can I make an order please?”

💐

• Haha