Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Ginger one has ordered a Stein at Home meal for tonight (so no cowboy beans and potato skins!) this food starts from £50 and they’re having wine in the order too! She really thinks she something special doesn’t she! One day she’s a wine connoisseur, the next she’s a food critic! 😂
bleeping hell, how much money is she actually spending? It's abit ridiculous, I think I need a job at BMW 😅

Reactions: 10
So the Ginger one has ordered a Stein at Home meal for tonight (so no cowboy beans and potato skins!) this food starts from £50 and they’re having wine in the order too! She really thinks she something special doesn’t she! One day she’s a wine connoisseur, the next she’s a food critic! 😂
Hope it gives her the shits....no-one likes a show off Tan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wet wipes inheritance money burning a whole in her pocket clearly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Give your head a wobble tanya, at least £50 for a meal with wine to have at home, that's all that some people have for a weekly shop

Reactions: 12
Honestly makes me sad that it took weeks of us posting on here about how Tanya never does anything with her daughters for her to finally do something with them.
Will probably get shot for mentioning them and I know they're teenagers but it must be so sad seeing her go off and spend money on expensive rubbish etc and she hardly spends time or treats them (she posted about buying them bloody biscuits so if she bought them anything expensive and nice she would post it)
Really hope the girls have a good time.

Reactions: 10
She is just filling a great big void in her life with material things because she hasn’t got the one thing she truly wants and that is a wedding ring on her finger and the Ashford name. What a tragic way to live your life, it doesn’t make her better than everyone else 😡

Reactions: 20
#youdidntknow she was a good critic and wine connoisseur? She was asked to go on come dine with me remember? #foodie #princess #whatdidido #togetsofat #fattyboomboom #causedanearthquake #mylife #me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
#youdidntknow she was a good critic and wine connoisseur? She was asked to go on come dine with me remember? #foodie #princess #whatdidido #togetsofat #fattyboomboom #causedanearthquake #mylife #me
Your hashtags always kill me 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don’t get it. She’s acts like she has so much disposable income?? But doesn’t she rent her house (think I read that on here?)... I’m all for treating yourself now and again but you would think they’d want to try and save to buy their own house?

She is just filling a great big void in her life with material things because she hasn’t got the one thing she truly wants and that is a wedding ring on her finger and the Ashford name. What a tragic way to live your life, it doesn’t make her better than everyone else 😡
Does she really want a ring on her finger though or is she just bored and so spends to make herself happy 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🦧 spending is ridiculous! Who even wants all that tit? I agree with everyone else there is a void somewhere and not just in the brains department!

Does she really want a ring on her finger though or is she just bored and so spends to make herself happy 🤷‍♀️
I agree, I’m not sure she that bothered about being an “Ashford” although I’m sure she’d love all the attention of the wedding. If a better option came along she’d be off like a shot. She’s a classic example of someone with low self esteem who continually needs validation whether that’s from buying stuff or being part of a couple. She will have always been like this but IG enables this to a much higher degree because now she has a wider audience. As the BMW guys said she left her last husband with so much debt that he had to sell the unmortgaged house and he had nothing left. That’s a lot of debt! Wonder what the situation is re 🌮 former home?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Trashas nonsense post about that old lady was disgusting!

I have got an internal scan tomorrow for our fertility journey and my husband said “don’t put anything on Instagram” 😂 but I’m nervous so he said we will get a Chinese tonight so I can stuff my face then I started thinking about the hashtags the 2 coronacunts would put

#lovelyhubby #treating #me #chinese #vaginascan #shave #mynoonie #mylife #myvagina #luckyme #gifted #why #me
ahh the Wanda scan! I don’t miss those.
Hope it’s gone well.

Make a private ivf insta account and come and join the ivf community on there - we are the best xx

Reactions: 2
Could be a good point. I reckon she will never be fully happy/content and buys to try and fill that void. Poor Taco really!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🦧 spending is ridiculous! Who even wants all that tit? I agree with everyone else there is a void somewhere and not just in the brains department!
I genuinely think the woman has a clinical addiction problem. How on earth would she react if she had to go cold turkey on the spending? It would make her physically and mentally even more sick than she already is. And to do it all for the gram just to get some kind of validation from strangers? It's really very sad. And that money, where ever she's getting it from will run dry and quickly if she continues the way she's going. How can Del honestly put up with the humiliation on a daily basis? He must know about this thread, of course he does, she puts him in the firing line consistently. Holy crap if that was my husband there'd be all hell to pay and he'd probably be gone because he has some self respect. I am baffled..

Reactions: 11
Absolutely crazy! What kind of a role model is she! I truly believe if you sit at home doing what she does (nothing!) you will start going crazy. She can’t use her kids as an excuse, they’re old enough to do things for herself. Her house isn’t clean. She only cooks late at night. There is no reason for her to not be working full time
[/QUOTE
I genuinely think the woman has a clinical addiction problem. How on earth would she react if she had to go cold turkey on the spending? It would make her physically and mentally even more sick than she already is. And to do it all for the gram just to get some kind of validation from strangers? It's really very sad. And that money, where ever she's getting it from will run dry and quickly if she continues the way she's going. How can Del honestly put up with the humiliation on a daily basis? He must know about this thread, of course he does, she puts him in the firing line consistently. Holy crap if that was my husband there'd be all hell to pay and he'd probably be gone because he has some self respect. I am baffled..

My husband would 100% kill me, and question my lack of respect for him and our family if I had so many posts about me. I know it’s been mentioned before by me and others, but I genuinely do not understand how Tan can read so many comments about her and not take it on the chin(s) and do something about it, we can’t all be wrong, the lack of interaction on her page shows that people are sick to death of the braggy show off ness cuntish behaviour! I genuinely don’t get the need to show off every purchase she makes and tag the makes/models likes there bloody trophies, it’s just embarrassing and tbh so unclassy, her daughters are of an age where surely they hear/see what’s being said about their mom and must question her behaviour! And wonder why they aren’t included in so much she does. I can’t be a coincidence that we’ve commented on lack of activities with the girls and now somethings booked! Sorry ladies I have to stop ranting now but theses pair of cock wombles really piss me off!

Reactions: 5
Help! I don’t actually do insta at all other than to gawp from a distance at these two car crashes. Kids are out (So no tech assistance available) and I’ve accidentally done some sort of hand clap emoji thing on her sad Stein stories attention seeking cry for help 🙈🙈. Can I undo it before I get blocked?? 🤣🤣. Should I just go for broke now and post some nasty comment letting her know what a twit I think she is 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.