Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
60 quid for a fricking meal at home. Has she won the lottery?
And you basically have to cook it yourself and do the washing up after!! I really don’t understand why she didn’t just go out. Has she posted a pic of the actual box yet that was delivered???

Reactions: 10
Help! I don’t actually do insta at all other than to gawp from a distance at these two car crashes. Kids are out (So no tech assistance available) and I’ve accidentally done some sort of hand clap emoji thing on her sad Stein stories attention seeking cry for help 🙈🙈. Can I undo it before I get blocked?? 🤣🤣. Should I just go for broke now and post some nasty comment letting her know what a twit I think she is 🤣🤣
😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣 I don’t think you can undo it. She has probably already seen it, let her know how you feel and tell us what she says back

Reactions: 5
Help! I don’t actually do insta at all other than to gawp from a distance at these two car crashes. Kids are out (So no tech assistance available) and I’ve accidentally done some sort of hand clap emoji thing on her sad Stein stories attention seeking cry for help 🙈🙈. Can I undo it before I get blocked?? 🤣🤣. Should I just go for broke now and post some nasty comment letting her know what a twit I think she is 🤣🤣
She’s that narcissistic she’ll think you’re praising her but she does read here so this post might drop you in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The individual courses sound nice but don’t exactly go? And for £60 I would want it to walk in and put itself in the oven 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The individual courses sound nice but don’t exactly go? And for £60 I would want it to walk in and put itself in the oven 😂
It’s Tan, so that may have happened! #mydinnerisbetterthanyours #magicfood #clevermeal #goodjob

• Haha
There is just no let up. If she does read here still then she’s basically sticking 2 fingers up to us all. It’s been said plenty but definitely something lacking in her life to spend like she does and want the insta recognition. I seriously hope she donates to charity... doubtful though as it’s all, me, myself and I with her. #thundercunt

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell, where the actual duck does she keep all that crap she buys to stage photos. That woman would buy props for taking a tit.

• Haha
There is just no let up. If she does read here still then she’s basically sticking 2 fingers up to us all. It’s been said plenty but definitely something lacking in her life to spend like she does and want the insta recognition. I seriously hope she donates to charity... doubtful though as it’s all, me, myself and I with her. #thundercunt
The hashtag 😂😂😂 selfish twunt probably considers herself charity!

Reactions: 6
Passion fruit pavlova? It’s a meringue nest with a passion fruit squeezed over the top

Here we go with the food heaven again!!! Paying over the odds for a recipe box to show off on insta but you have to cook it all anyway, waste of time and money

Reactions: 8
Here we go with the food heaven again!!! Paying over the odds for a recipe box to show off on insta but you have to cook it all anyway, waste of time and money
She’s trying to get them to give her freebies! She does it every time!

More slops for dinner tonight at the 🗑fords 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an absolute waste of money!!! She hasn’t even managed to hit 200 likes on any post. OMG fatty boom boom. Give the duck up you fool. No fucker cares! Apart from tattle 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.