Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been watching these threads for about 2 months now and couldnt resist any longer so had to create an account to post something

I knew Tanya about 2 years ago (I wont say where from because it will give my name away I think), and even though we are no longer friends (we are still facebook and instagram friends though) I had to chip in and let it out that all this money spending she does causes massive rows between her and Derek (or taco as you call him :sneaky: lol). She has a very serious compulsive spending disorder and at one point in the mid stages of their relationship, taco would monitor the spending on the online banking app throughout the day to see what she had been buying then it would all flare up and she used to threaten to leave him and he would back down and just let her do it. He is just as insecure as she is! But last time I knew them they were in an awful lot of debt with online catalogue or store cards and she just used to keep taking out new credit cards and swapping the balance to get interest free.

I can confirm she 100% buys things for herself and pretends they are from her other half, she used to do it when she was with her ex husband as well. She also used to write on Prosecco or wine bottles little love notes to herself and pretend they are from Derek.

I dont know Natascha but I do sort of know John (through his brother and my ex husband) and those men (if you can call them that) used to say the most disgusting things about their partners when they are together. Derek once confided in John and said he cant keep up with Tanya and feels suffocated (this was about one year ago, I think just after they went to Cornwall with Tanyas daughters and stayed in a cottage?). He even said he considered leaving her but he is stuck in a rutt and is very complacent, but before she got into the instagram postings she wasn't that bad as she is now. She used to be on her phone every minute of the day looking at profiles on instagram and to see who had purchased the latest item and she would then go into Amazon or any other website and buy it without thinking about the cost.

Like I said I dont know Natascha so cant say anything about her, but I do know from my ex husband having beers with John and Derek that John cheats on his wife regularly. He has had sex with about 7 other women since being married to Natascha and Derek was complimentary of this behaviour. John and Derek also know how much Tanya hates Natascha and Derek said that some evenings, Tanya used to say really disgusting things about Natascha, about her house, her decorating, furniture and even her looks and how her children will end up fucked up and have severe mental health issues as they grow into adults.

I have written so much sorry lol but I just couldnt help it any longer. I was reading these threads every day and found myself nodding my head at just how correct you all were getting things and I couldnt help but be happy that complete strangers were seeing Tanya for what she is. And also I do find it funny here especially the pictures you all put on and the hashtags.

I am friends with Tanya on Instagram but I never like any of her pictures, I'm only on there to see what the nutter has done next.
Wow, I love this. If Del is so sick of her then and moans about her, why does he give in if she threatens to leave, if that’s what he wants?
id also love to know how she gets approved for more credit cards if her credit history is so bad. She can’t just take out more and more credit surely. Is it in his name? Did he get inheritance? Are her parents rich, does she get money and help from them?

Reactions: 10
Wow, I love this. If Del is so sick of her then and moans about her, why does he give in if she threatens to leave, if that’s what he wants?
id also love to know how she gets approved for more credit cards if her credit history is so bad. She can’t just take out more and more credit surely. Is it in his name? Did he get inheritance? Are her parents rich, does she get money and help from them?
Her parents aren't rich, but they are comfortable. If I am very honest, I know very little about her family. Its my ex husband who is pals with John and Derek and I used to get all the juicy gossip.

The twins are more fucked up than people think. Derek is so insecure. He constantly needs reassurance as much as Tanya does. One time my ex met Derek for a lunch in his dinner hour at work and his phone was pinging every 2 minutes and it was Tanya asking when he would be back and my ex said the poor guy was just sweating and anxious the entire time.

When he writes "amazing honey" on her posts, it is him doing it, but he does it to give her reassurance. Honestly its so fucked up they deserve each other. And Derek has a wandering eye too. They all met up in a large group of about 15 fellas a few years back and apparently Derek was dancing with another lady and touching her bum and shoulders and John was kissing this young lady in the corner by the toilets 😂

Then tanya pulled up outside the venue to "pick Derek up" and she was ringing him from outside in the car asking how long he would be!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her parents aren't rich, but they are comfortable. If I am very honest, I know very little about her family. Its my ex husband who is pals with John and Derek and I used to get all the juicy gossip.

The twins are more fucked up than people think. Derek is so insecure. He constantly needs reassurance as much as Tanya does. One time my ex met Derek for a lunch in his dinner hour at work and his phone was pinging every 2 minutes and it was Tanya asking when he would be back and my ex said the poor guy was just sweating and anxious the entire time.

When he writes "amazing honey" on her posts, it is him doing it, but he does it to give her reassurance. Honestly its so fucked up they deserve each other. And Derek has a wandering eye too. They all met up in a large group of about 15 fellas a few years back and apparently Derek was dancing with another lady and touching her bum and shoulders and John was kissing this young lady in the corner by the toilets 😂

Then tanya pulled up outside the venue to "pick Derek up" and she was ringing him from outside in the car asking how long he would be!
Wow that’s amazing, they are seriously fucked up. He really is a wet wipe isn’t he. He needs to sort himself out.
John the rat bag too, seems like trasha really is a doormat and will put up with anything. She obviously knows. Funny how they always book a holiday or day out once she’s found out what he’s been up to 😂

Reactions: 11
There must be so much gaslighting and emotional manipulation in these relationships. John bullying Trash and Tan bullying Del lol

Reactions: 16
I’m on a long walk and reading this as I walk! Nearly epic walking into a tree fail 🤦🏻‍♀️
I mean, this was everything we predicted and thought but to actually read from someone who has the inside scoop💁🏻‍♀️ Well -WOW! As Ginge would say!
She has so many issues and is even more unlikeable than ever! I really hope the debt spirals - so obvious she hates Tash too! she is obnoxious and vile.
Tash for putting up with a cheating scumbag but still paints a rosy picture to the world!
it’s true what they say - you never know what goes on behind closed doors - unless you’re a Tattler ! Cause Tattlers know! 😂💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have been watching these threads for about 2 months now and couldnt resist any longer so had to create an account to post something

I knew Tanya about 2 years ago (I wont say where from because it will give my name away I think), and even though we are no longer friends (we are still facebook and instagram friends though) I had to chip in and let it out that all this money spending she does causes massive rows between her and Derek (or taco as you call him :sneaky: lol). She has a very serious compulsive spending disorder and at one point in the mid stages of their relationship, taco would monitor the spending on the online banking app throughout the day to see what she had been buying then it would all flare up and she used to threaten to leave him and he would back down and just let her do it. He is just as insecure as she is! But last time I knew them they were in an awful lot of debt with online catalogue or store cards and she just used to keep taking out new credit cards and swapping the balance to get interest free.

I can confirm she 100% buys things for herself and pretends they are from her other half, she used to do it when she was with her ex husband as well. She also used to write on Prosecco or wine bottles little love notes to herself and pretend they are from Derek.

I dont know Natascha but I do sort of know John (through his brother and my ex husband) and those men (if you can call them that) used to say the most disgusting things about their partners when they are together. Derek once confided in John and said he cant keep up with Tanya and feels suffocated (this was about one year ago, I think just after they went to Cornwall with Tanyas daughters and stayed in a cottage?). He even said he considered leaving her but he is stuck in a rutt and is very complacent, but before she got into the instagram postings she wasn't that bad as she is now. She used to be on her phone every minute of the day looking at profiles on instagram and to see who had purchased the latest item and she would then go into Amazon or any other website and buy it without thinking about the cost.

Like I said I dont know Natascha so cant say anything about her, but I do know from my ex husband having beers with John and Derek that John cheats on his wife regularly. He has had sex with about 7 other women since being married to Natascha and Derek was complimentary of this behaviour. John and Derek also know how much Tanya hates Natascha and Derek said that some evenings, Tanya used to say really disgusting things about Natascha, about her house, her decorating, furniture and even her looks and how her children will end up fucked up and have severe mental health issues as they grow into adults.

I have written so much sorry lol but I just couldnt help it any longer. I was reading these threads every day and found myself nodding my head at just how correct you all were getting things and I couldnt help but be happy that complete strangers were seeing Tanya for what she is. And also I do find it funny here especially the pictures you all put on and the hashtags.

I am friends with Tanya on Instagram but I never like any of her pictures, I'm only on there to see what the nutter has done next.
Oh my god!!!!
I am so not surprised. Not sure how Tanya can talk about Trasha’s kids like that.
All of what you have said confirms what we see, and we only see what she wants us to see on her Instagram.
What a sad witch, and as for that wet drip Taco. How sad that this is how they live their lives.
I actually feel sorry for Trasha, she is an idiot and not as stupid as she looks, but she is completely stuck with this lot.
How can Tanya make such nasty comments about Trasha’s kids when Tanyas could be messed up living with Tanya and all her delusions 😬
Onslow is letting Trash spend some money cos yet again he has been caught perving over young girls.
What I wanna know is who are these woman that are letting these rancid men touch them??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wow!!!! Absolutely TERRIBLE if John has slept with 7 other women during his marriage to Tasha. She may be crazy but she does NOT!!! Deserve that. What an absolute scum bag. And who are these filthy women who want to sleep with that freak?? He looks so filthy, and like a sex pest. If he came into my garden to “work” I’d spray him with the hose pipe.

Could always see that those twins are slimy. Can’t believe there is 2 of those absolute pieces of tit. Hopefully their teeny dicks fall off from an STD. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

As for orangutan, you are just as bad. I hope you get all the Bad karma you deserve. Hopefully your little troll of a “man” leave you and you end up living under a bridge. You don’t deserve anything good.

Reactions: 23
If all this is true then Tash seriously needs to give her head a wobble!
Has she got doormat written on her forehead!? we know she’s got head written on there.
I can’t believe she knows he cheats but tells everyone he is her world.
I’d superglue his dick to his belly while he sleeps the dirty bastard!
Who even are these women be cheats with, are they on day release?!
They’d have to be to let that cretin anywhere near them 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Wow, thanks for sharing, this is so messed up. Tasha is a twit but I almost feel sorry for her in that viper pit!

Reactions: 12
I really wish Tasha would leave John. If that fat Ginger monkey can find multiple h2bs then Tasha will be able to move on with someone else too

I am relieved everyone on here has welcomed me and understanding what I have just said!

Natascha knows John has had sex with other ladies. Does anyone know that they got their initials tattooed on their ring finger a couple of years ago? Well thats what they did and I think in her heart of hearts Natascha assumed that would stop John doing it, but he has at least kissed another woman since then because that was the night out they had. It was around Christmas time and Natascha put on her instagram that her hubby was going out for his Christmas works party and the photo was of him in a shirt and cringe tie. Thats (one of the nights) that he did it.

And as for Tanya and Derek well I can confirm it is not a relationship of roses. He is a nervous wreck! He's not a bad person, but he is just a teeny tiny human with no confidence. On one occasion Tanya phoned Derek while he was at work and because he didnt say "ok love you" before the phone convo ended, she assumed it was because he was with another woman but the truth was is that he was just at work and didnt want to look or sound like a knob in front of colleagues!

I dont have much contact with my ex husband now and I am in a new relationship so maybe me saying that, she will work out who I am - but shes a spiteful cow. She cant be happy for anyone and whats worse is she will be all hunny this and hunny that lovey dovey to her friends but slag them off. We've all seen the way she acts when Natascha puts things on her grid.

Reactions: 24
duck me its all gone off!! I disappear for a few hours to have my #vaginascan #me #mybits and I come back and its all gone off.

JEEEEEESUS!! But doesnt it now just prove when we've all been saying its on credit! @heart2heart Do you or your ex husband know the BMW guys that come on?? x WELCOME btw lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am relieved everyone on here has welcomed me and understanding what I have just said!

Natascha knows John has had sex with other ladies. Does anyone know that they got their initials tattooed on their ring finger a couple of years ago? Well thats what they did and I think in her heart of hearts Natascha assumed that would stop John doing it, but he has at least kissed another woman since then because that was the night out they had. It was around Christmas time and Natascha put on her instagram that her hubby was going out for his Christmas works party and the photo was of him in a shirt and cringe tie. Thats (one of the nights) that he did it.

And as for Tanya and Derek well I can confirm it is not a relationship of roses. He is a nervous wreck! He's not a bad person, but he is just a teeny tiny human with no confidence. On one occasion Tanya phoned Derek while he was at work and because he didnt say "ok love you" before the phone convo ended, she assumed it was because he was with another woman but the truth was is that he was just at work and didnt want to look or sound like a knob in front of colleagues!

I dont have much contact with my ex husband now and I am in a new relationship so maybe me saying that, she will work out who I am - but shes a spiteful cow. She cant be happy for anyone and whats worse is she will be all hunny this and hunny that lovey dovey to her friends but slag them off. We've all seen the way she acts when Natascha puts things on her grid.
I assumed the cheating had something to do with that tattoo initial on her ring finger! Thought he’d take off his ring and get with other women, and that Tasha thought he can’t hide the tattoo. Guess the women he cheats with don’t care that he is married. How come tasha doesn’t seem to care if he sleeps with other women, if I found that out about my husband, I would never be able to look at him again.

No wonder Derek always looks dead inside. Did he propose to her because she threatened him that she will leave?

duck me its all gone off!! I disappear for a few hours to have my #vaginascan #me #mybits and I come back and its all gone off.

JEEEEEESUS!! But doesnt it now just prove when we've all been saying its on credit! @heart2heart Do you or your ex husband know the BMW guys that come on?? x WELCOME btw lol x
Did the #vaginascan go ok? 😘 hope all is well!

Reactions: 12

I was thinking the Ginger thundercunt may work out who you are, hope not for your sake

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.