Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what’s the situation with Taco and his ex and family? Does he bother with them?
You just know Tanya is frantically going through her friends list deleting any 🌮 friends ex’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am relieved everyone on here has welcomed me and understanding what I have just said!

Natascha knows John has had sex with other ladies. Does anyone know that they got their initials tattooed on their ring finger a couple of years ago? Well thats what they did and I think in her heart of hearts Natascha assumed that would stop John doing it, but he has at least kissed another woman since then because that was the night out they had. It was around Christmas time and Natascha put on her instagram that her hubby was going out for his Christmas works party and the photo was of him in a shirt and cringe tie. Thats (one of the nights) that he did it.

And as for Tanya and Derek well I can confirm it is not a relationship of roses. He is a nervous wreck! He's not a bad person, but he is just a teeny tiny human with no confidence. On one occasion Tanya phoned Derek while he was at work and because he didnt say "ok love you" before the phone convo ended, she assumed it was because he was with another woman but the truth was is that he was just at work and didnt want to look or sound like a knob in front of colleagues!

I dont have much contact with my ex husband now and I am in a new relationship so maybe me saying that, she will work out who I am - but shes a spiteful cow. She cant be happy for anyone and whats worse is she will be all hunny this and hunny that lovey dovey to her friends but slag them off. We've all seen the way she acts when Natascha puts things on her grid.
ah yes i remember this christmas party coz i remember coming on here taking the piss saying i didn’t know gardeners had a work party 🤣

#wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am relieved everyone on here has welcomed me and understanding what I have just said!

Natascha knows John has had sex with other ladies. Does anyone know that they got their initials tattooed on their ring finger a couple of years ago? Well thats what they did and I think in her heart of hearts Natascha assumed that would stop John doing it, but he has at least kissed another woman since then because that was the night out they had. It was around Christmas time and Natascha put on her instagram that her hubby was going out for his Christmas works party and the photo was of him in a shirt and cringe tie. Thats (one of the nights) that he did it.

And as for Tanya and Derek well I can confirm it is not a relationship of roses. He is a nervous wreck! He's not a bad person, but he is just a teeny tiny human with no confidence. On one occasion Tanya phoned Derek while he was at work and because he didnt say "ok love you" before the phone convo ended, she assumed it was because he was with another woman but the truth was is that he was just at work and didnt want to look or sound like a knob in front of colleagues!

I dont have much contact with my ex husband now and I am in a new relationship so maybe me saying that, she will work out who I am - but shes a spiteful cow. She cant be happy for anyone and whats worse is she will be all hunny this and hunny that lovey dovey to her friends but slag them off. We've all seen the way she acts when Natascha puts things on her grid.
Thank you for sharing with us! It has reinforced just how abhorrent she is. I wish Trash would get some lady balls and put him out. He is just disgusting! 🤮 I don't understand how he has got so many women to go there 🤔

I assumed the cheating had something to do with that tattoo initial on her ring finger! Thought he’d take off his ring and get with other women, and that Tasha thought he can’t hide the tattoo. Guess the women he cheats with don’t care that he is married. How come tasha doesn’t seem to care if he sleeps with other women, if I found that out about my husband, I would never be able to look at him again.

No wonder Derek always looks dead inside. Did he propose to her because she threatened him that she will leave?

Did the #vaginascan go ok? 😘 hope all is well!
😂😂😂 looks dead inside!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Natascha knows that John goes over the side but we could never work out why she carries it on. I know that they are also in a lot of debt (most of which is caused from Natascha not having a full time job and her over spending)

Tanya used to check on Dereks location on the find my friends app on iPhones. I could never work out why she was so paranoid considering she is the one who is a serial cheater then it dawned on me that its because those that cheat always fear that their partner will do the same to them, but then maybe she found out Derek was dancing and touching up another lady at the drinks night? I dont know.

As far as I know, Derek has no contact with his children. He used to send birthday and Christmas cards and texts to them but it fizzled out. But I could be wrong.

I was amazed reading this forum at how correct you all were getting it when you would say things like "Tanya is buying more stuff etc", she genuinely has a spending disorder. And it has caused so many rows in the house. She likes to portray that her life is all prim and proper and shes the best mum and partner to Derek, but shes a manipulator and a very paranoid one at that.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Cue Tanya now having a life crisis and begging for sympathy from her pretend followers 🤔
She will go blind, deaf and mute. Lucky H2b is there to make her some soup and he will give her a bed bath and she will miraculously recover in time to get her new prop Ralph

• Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me its all gone off!! I disappear for a few hours to have my #vaginascan #me #mybits and I come back and its all gone off.

JEEEEEESUS!! But doesnt it now just prove when we've all been saying its on credit! @heart2heart Do you or your ex husband know the BMW guys that come on?? x WELCOME btw lol x
Hope the #vaginascan went well #yourvagina #yourlife hehe x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On it!!!!! Lol

@MyWorld
These are brilliant Stockers! Bravo my friend! 😂 She’s wobbling all over the show! 😂 And she certainly will be now after @heart2heart has been on here confirming what we all pretty much knew, welcome to our newest Tattler 😊

#lovehim #hehe #cheaters #uksgeorgeclooney #myman #mylife #me
Howling at #uksgeorgeclooney 😂😂 sorry for all those ladies who like George I’m sure the thought of Onslow as the UKs replacement for him is making them 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just checked my instagram and I am still on there lol. It wouldn't surprise me she knows who I am. But I cant stand the cow, thats exactly what she is. And now I've come on and told everything that shes a huge spender with severe nutter elements she will be steaming with rage.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks everyone my scan was absolutely fine 😀 It bloody hurt though!
Prob not as painful as some ailment Tan will say she’s got today now though

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Tash, you are a twit but you don’t deserve any of that. Get a proper, full-time job and leave the bastard!

As for Tan, well, we ALL knew it. You can see it in every post. Nasty, insecure, obsessed with shopping and status.

All this piping hot tea has only confirmed all our suspicions and made sure I at least will be watching until the day Tanya’s spending sprees on credit catch up to her... can’t wait! The schadenfreude will be delicious (bet you’re googling that word now Orangutan hun?)

PS - Tan, you’re nearly 50 and reading a bleeping Twilight book? I’d laugh but actually, we know that’s probably a challenging read for ya, hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just checked my instagram and I am still on there lol. It wouldn't surprise me she knows who I am. But I cant stand the cow, thats exactly what she is. And now I've come on and told everything that shes a huge spender with severe nutter elements she will be steaming with rage.
She will smash up the shoebox!
Thing is truth hurts.
I bet she has loads of people on her Facebook/Instagram who she no longer talks to.
Glad to have someone who does know her and can confirm What we already know! 😉

Reactions: 11
Hey...newbie here too 👋. I started following Tan cos of her food pics...haha. But seriously started getting on my nerves when EVERYTHING was sooo good, delicious etc. Stumbled on this thread & can't believe what I've been reading 😯

I wouldn't be surprised if she had bought her own ring & told Del they were engaged!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be honest at first i thought heart2heart was Trash 😂 no offence heart2heart.
But then i noticed every word was spelt correctly and punctuation was on point.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
To be honest at first i thought heart2heart was Trash 😂 no offence heart2heart.
But then i noticed every word was spelt correctly and punctuation was on point.
Lol none taken! I dont know if anyone knows this but Tanya set up an account on here under a silly name and tried to get people to talk about Natascha?? I've had my account set up on here since the middle of last year to start reading these threads after my ex was chatting to Derek and he was struggling with Tanya's spending etc and thats how I found out about this website and started reading and laughing along with you all secretly!

Don't be fooled by the lovey messages Derek and Tanya post each other, I am telling you all for a fact that every time they do that, they are sitting next to each other on the sofa or in the same room. It is excruciatingly embarrassing for a woman (and him!) of their age behaving like this. They are both crippled with jealously and paranoia.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.