Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just still can't get over that she's calling it Ralph when she's already got an Alf/Alfie 🤣 out of all the names she could have chosen FFS 🤦‍♀️
Just about caught up from yesterday 🙌🏻
It’s been a hectic day with my son who got his A level results & was downgraded from the A’s he should have got so after his sixth form teachers have agreed that it needs appealing 🤞, I now have a happy son, & have finally sat down to read all today’s & yesterday’s posts & it seems I have missed quite a bit from these two 🙈

A friend of mine has kids called Alfie & Ralph & every time I see them, in my head I can’t help but think how similar their names are... Ralph & Alf, Ralphie & Alfie 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Just about caught up from yesterday 🙌🏻
It’s been a hectic day with my son who got his A level results & was downgraded from the A’s he should have got so after his sixth form teachers have agreed that it needs appealing 🤞, I now have a happy son, & have finally sat down to read all today’s & yesterday’s posts & it seems I have missed quite a bit from these two 🙈

A friend of mine has kids called Alfie & Ralph & every time I see them, in my head I can’t help but think how similar their names are... Ralph & Alf, Ralphie & Alfie 🤣🤣🤣
Hope your sons appeal goes well and he gets the grades he deserves 😊

Reactions: 8
Ohhh I wouldn't worry too much. That squelchy mud/sand on the south east coast is super sinky and I expect they would've just sunk up to Tan's neck/chin combo like a life ring thus dispersing the weight across the surface until they could reach the shingle.
🤣🤣🤣

Blah blah blah Dyson fan!
yet the stupid cow has a bleeping thick throw on her bed too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s only taking her girls out cause she’s expecting them to look after her puppy for the next duck knows how long while she galavants about like Rockafella on acid

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is seriously something lacking in her life, people who stealth boast like her with that bloody dyson fan are screaming look at me look at me aren’t I doing well for myself, I’m so rich!!!! All that says to me is that she is desperately sad and seeking attention from a load of strangers who don’t give two shiny shits about her. People who show off like that to me are just vulgar and have no class at all. Rant over now, I’m off to work now to earn my own money so I don’t have to spend other people’s inheritance 😂😂 ps unlike you orangutan 🦧 I own my home, mortgage free now (stealth boast) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine seeing some weird dude with an orangutan on his back giggling like two school girls.
If he has to carry her he’d break his back and his legs. Poor guy. He better start training because I’m sure we will see photos of her being carried through the front door when they finally get married. Or maybe she will carry him

I wonder why 😏😂
PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.....Just seen your profile pic! bleeping best yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There is seriously something lacking in her life, people who stealth boast like her with that bloody dyson fan are screaming look at me look at me aren’t I doing well for myself, I’m so rich!!!! All that says to me is that she is desperately sad and seeking attention from a load of strangers who don’t give two shiny shits about her. People who show off like that to me are just vulgar and have no class at all. Rant over now, I’m off to work now to earn my own money so I don’t have to spend other people’s inheritance 😂😂 ps unlike you orangutan 🦧 I own my home, mortgage free now (stealth boast) 😂😂
She could have very well said we are keeping our fan on tonight, instead of saying her Dyson fan.

Tasha is having her breakfast under a blanket watching a Disney movie. What is wrong with this woman???

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She could have very well said we are keeping our fan on tonight, instead of saying her Dyson fan.

Tasha is having her breakfast under a blanket watching a Disney movie. What is wrong with this woman???
Probably thinks we’re all crying, she thinks everyone else can’t afford a dyson 😂

• Haha

She’s only worked Wednesday and Thursday for a few nano seconds on each day!

• Haha
She’s only worked Wednesday and Thursday for a few nano seconds on each day!
Absolutely crazy! What kind of a role model is she! I truly believe if you sit at home doing what she does (nothing!) you will start going crazy. She can’t use her kids as an excuse, they’re old enough to do things for herself. Her house isn’t clean. She only cooks late at night. There is no reason for her to not be working full time

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Absolutely crazy! What kind of a role model is she! I truly believe if you sit at home doing what she does (nothing!) you will start going crazy. She can’t use her kids as an excuse, they’re old enough to do things for herself. Her house isn’t clean. She only cooks late at night. There is no reason for her to not be working full time
I literally, physically and mentally could not do that, not during the working day. There's always stuff to be done, surely? I would feel like some kind of slob. Where's the sense of achievement in that? Christ alive...

Sooo true
Amen 🙌💯

Probably thinks we’re all crying, she thinks everyone else can’t afford a dyson 😂
T W A T of the highest ranking

I literally, physically and mentally could not do that, not during the working day. There's always stuff to be done, surely? I would feel like some kind of slob. Where's the sense of achievement in that? Christ alive...

Amen 🙌💯

T W A T of the highest ranking
May be nice for a few days to completely relax but to do it for years on end would drive me insane. Like no wonder she does all those stupid themes because she has nothing else to do. Wonder if she sits at home and overthinks everything that John has done. Questioning his every move. Why is he home late? Why hasn’t he replied to my message? Wonder if he is chatting to over women? Etc. It would literally send me into depression. It’s not healthy. Even if she just worked half day Every day she would be better off mentally and financially.

If I get to sit and watch tv with my breakfast, I watch better stuff than Disney films 😆 It’s like she’s reverting back to being a child 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not knocking being comfy and taking time out for yourself, but it’s all a bit off isn’t it 😆

For info, I ate my toast and butter watching a catch up of Law & Order UK, whilst my kids watched other kids playing with toys on YouTube and my hubby repaired our broken toilet - it is literally all go here and oh so exciting heehee 😉

May be nice for a few days to completely relax but to do it for years on end would drive me insane. Like no wonder she does all those stupid themes because she has nothing else to do. Wonder if she sits at home and overthinks everything that John has done. Questioning his every move. Why is he home late? Why hasn’t he replied to my message? Wonder if he is chatting to over women? Etc. It would literally send me into depression. It’s not healthy. Even if she just worked half day Every day she would be better off mentally and financially.
I’ve been off work for 4 ish yrs now - redundancy whilst pregnant, worked a few hours a week in a new job, let go and finally starting work again in September 🙌🏻 - and sitting doing nothing gets boring quickly!! I’ve had to do things to keep busy, tidying, cleaning, going out with the kids, visiting family etc - apart from food shopping, going out with hubby and 2hrs work a week and constantly thinking of themes, no wonder she has time to sit watching Disney films in the day 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
So the Ginger one has ordered a Stein at Home meal for tonight (so no cowboy beans and potato skins!) this food starts from £50 and they’re having wine in the order too! She really thinks she something special doesn’t she! One day she’s a wine connoisseur, the next she’s a food critic! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.