Tanya & Tasha #25 Jealous Tan and Tashas wandering man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a Chorkie, so a yorkie x ?
If he has yorkshire terrior (looks like he has) in him, they can be nasty little buggers!!! My nan had one and loved him and vice versa but bit my face one day when I reached over my mum! Still loved the little bugga!
Its sad to say but one of the dogs will be left out and eventually got rid of

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If he has yorkshire terrior (looks like he has) in him, they can be nasty little buggers!!! My nan had one and loved him and vice versa but bit my face one day when I reached over my mum! Still loved the little bugga!
Its sad to say but one of the dogs will be left out and eventually got rid of
I have a yorkie and my nan kept yorkies all my childhood, they can be total sweethearts or fiesty little buggers 😂
I'm lucky, mine is the softest daftest dog ever 😂
Both breeds can be difficult so that is a worry TBH.

Since Tan is quiet today, here’s some throwback Thursdays for you...
6778B1C1-99F7-4384-96BC-D81CF25D2B87.jpeg

#myman #isthebest 🤣

31CCF9B0-9A84-46FC-B8E7-C800B652CEC6.jpeg

#hottie #phwoar 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 210838
#myman #isthebest 🤣

View attachment 210842
#hottie #phwoar 🤮
duck off did he give her piggy back? He would have collapsed like a donkey carrying that load. You would need a removal van to carry Tan. The captions are vomit inducing. Grown women don’t write captions like that. As for the soulmate hashtag, she’s on her third so its far from true!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
According to her stories 🦧 is finally doing something with her girls this weekend!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 210838
#myman #isthebest 🤣

View attachment 210842
#hottie #phwoar 🤮
Imagine seeing some weird dude with an orangutan on his back giggling like two school girls.
If he has to carry her he’d break his back and his legs. Poor guy. He better start training because I’m sure we will see photos of her being carried through the front door when they finally get married. Or maybe she will carry him

According to her stories 🦧 is finally doing something with her girls this weekend!
I wonder why 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can taco really be so stupid as to ask if dogs sleep? It’s the sort of question I’d expect my four year old grandson to ask. If I was the breeder I’d be seriously wondering what sort of home I’m sending the puppy too... #prayforspit

People who over declare love are usually the ones with relationship issues so they say.
looks like she’s finally doing something with her kids for once tho

Reactions: 14
Just realised Trash has finally desisted from hash tagging weight watchers and slimming world in her posts and adding all that #synfree crap when it clearly wasn’t. Wonder if she got pulled up on it?

Reactions: 10
Came here to say exactly that! By girls she obviously means her daughters - cause she is Billy no mates 😂
She reads here then as someone pointed out she does jack tit with them - wonder is she had to persuade them

Reactions: 9
duck off did he give her piggy back? He would have collapsed like a donkey carrying that load. You would need a removal van to carry Tan. The captions are vomit inducing. Grown women don’t write captions like that. As for the soulmate hashtag, she’s on her third so its far from true!
Ohhh I wouldn't worry too much. That squelchy mud/sand on the south east coast is super sinky and I expect they would've just sunk up to Tan's neck/chin combo like a life ring thus dispersing the weight across the surface until they could reach the shingle.

• Haha
Ohhh I wouldn't worry too much. That squelchy mud/sand on the south east coast is super sinky and I expect they would've just sunk up to Tan's neck/chin combo like a life ring thus dispersing the weight across the surface until they could reach the shingle.
😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand all the hashtags all the bastard time, really gets on my nerves, so pointless. #silly #fat #ginger #bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.