Tanya/Tasha #19 The laughing stock of Tattle but who will win the Hot Tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even remember how I found Tanya’s husbands name.
@Kat973 has been on here a long time. I often change my profile picture. I honestly don’t think anyone that comments on here regularly is either of them. Badger I think does know of Tanya.
Let’s face it we would notice the spelling mistakes.
I am gutted that neither of them have come on.
This thread goes in waves, sometimes it’s all about Trasha, sometimes it’s all about Tanya.

Anyways how many mouthfuls do you think it took Tanya to eat that Big Mac?
Also Trasha needs to not worrying about her shower head getting limescale she needs to clean her bleeping grout!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that Tan has now stopped posting pictures of full non opened bottles

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Kat973 has been on here a long time. I often change my profile picture. I honestly don’t think anyone that comments on here regularly is either of them. Badger I think does know of Tanya.
This thread goes in waves, sometimes it’s all about Trasha, sometimes it’s all about Tanya.

Also Trasha needs to not worrying about her shower head getting limescale she needs to clean her bleeping grout!!!
In the beginning it was pretty much ALL about Trash and her copying until the majority of us realised that she’s thick as tit and Fatso is a narcissistic, nasty, spiteful, vindictive, vile piece of work. God I bet that winds her up. Well, we know it does because she came on here to try and make us talk about Trasha again 🤣🤣🤣 God that was a beauty 🦧

• Haha

She inhaled it like noo noo from teletubbies

• Haha
Gone 9pm and we’ve not seen Trasha’s dinner yet... how will we cope?! What’s the betting ‘hubby’ treats them to a takeaway as it got so late! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be totally honest I didn’t realise it was her who started off the sibling comment, she was the one who took it to the next level and went off piste 🙈 It was that brand new account who jumped on the bandwagon, then good old Badger rocks up as well 😂🦡

As Hdiidbein (I had to go back and copy and paste that 🤣) said - weird overreactions on here. I mean seriously - it’s all anonymous. Who the duck gives a tit 🤷🏻‍♀️
Haha sorry I never intended to post, only created a name so I could see the pictures properly so it is absolute gibberish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha sorry I never intended to post, only created a name so I could see the pictures properly so it is absolute gibberish 😂
🤣🤣We’ve all been there🤣🤣

In the very beginning of this thread I said one thing out of turn, everyone turned on me and then next thing I got banned!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
duck me 🗑 family have a lot of favourites! Everything she cooks is their favourite apparently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The bowl of sour cream and chive dip alone is bigger than the manky bagged salad. Who are you feeding it to, tan, pixies?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she says it’s their favourite everytime she cooks something.
‘yummy winner dinner’ 🙄
she’s such a minge peice.

piece

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.