Tanya/Tasha #19 The laughing stock of Tattle but who will win the Hot Tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I agree that post about Trash bag’s brother was very random and very out of the blue then next thing a brand new account jumps on the bandwagon too. Very suspicious considering the thread was hugely critical of Fatso’s personal appearance yesterday and we all know she’s addicted to reading about herself on here. Step too far perhaps and she couldn’t bare to read page after page about her chins and missing neck so dropped in a little grenade about Trash bag.
Her chins and missing neck :ROFLMAO: ....DYING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Yep I agree that post about Trash bag’s brother was very random and very out of the blue then next thing a brand new account jumps on the bandwagon too. Very suspicious considering the thread was hugely critical of Fatso’s personal appearance yesterday and we all know she’s addicted to reading about herself on here. Step too far perhaps and she couldn’t bare to read page after page about her chins and missing neck so dropped in a little grenade about Trash bag.
Convenient phone placement so we can’t see the chinS
8FE9217F-7B72-4ACD-8C50-B072E748C473.jpeg
C858FC47-2919-48C4-98C8-918FD4953A66.jpeg

She can’t help her physical appearance (besides getting fatter due to her lazing like a hippo in her paddling pool and eating for a family of gorillas) but her attitude and her personality definitely make her a lot uglier!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Convenient phone placement so we can’t see the chinSView attachment 146543View attachment 146544

She can’t help her physical appearance (besides getting fatter due to her lazing like a hippo in her paddling pool and eating for a family of gorillas) but her attitude and her personality definitely make her a lot uglier!!
she has very manly looking hands :sick: especially in that first pic

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i can imagine her carrying taco over her shoulder up the stairs, then beating her chest before she hops on 🤮
I’ve just made myself feel sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
i can imagine her carrying taco over her shoulder up the stairs, then beating her chest before she hops on 🤮
She probably has an electric winch under the bed for that 🤣 poor 🌮 has been looking flatter and flatter during lockdown... all that spare time 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you want to call me a liar at least have the decency to @ me.

Omg creased at this comment. I can see it so clearly tho! She does look like a cave man actually in some of her pics omg 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s possible, deliberately trying to turn to conversion from Trasha to Tanya. Seemed odd to me that Badger knew all these intimate about Tanya’s kids and what they eat but didn’t know anything about Tash. There’s major gossip/info online about Tasha’s siblings. It’s hard for me to believe that anyone who knew Tanya’s girls so well wouldn’t at least have heard about it.
Definately not John

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.