Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kat973

What is the gossip on Trashes siblings?
I don‘t want to get kicked off Tattle for doxxing, I’m cautious about how much info I can give. Tasha has two siblings, one is currently serving a life sentence for murder and the other received a short custodial sentence for providing a false alibi and concealing evidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 35

nbt

VIP Member
TAN’S HOT TUB WILL BE OUT TOMORROW. I REPEAT, TOMORROW! Cancel all plans...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

as340

Please tell me I’m not the only one getting child catcher vibes from Taco Del in this pic 😨😨

125F0826-F762-4CB6-9F23-EFE7825C29BE.jpeg

01C6F373-867B-430A-8385-8A4D57F95BA2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Naysayer

Ohhh look! IF the wedding ever happened then I imagine THIS is the picture that will be proudly out on display 🤭
PhotoGrid_1591355042005.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Maggie28

VIP Member
My baby had me up an hour earlier than usual this morning, I can only assume he is as excited about hot tub reveal day as me!
Bless him ❤ #hedidntknow
Honestly I am ready for this today. I am even gonna walk my dogs early so I don’t miss a thing. For those of you blocked, we’ll post any hideous photos so you don’t miss out.
#inthistogether

• Haha
  • Heart

as340

78C900EA-5E21-49B6-A4A5-9B87DF3E3808.jpeg

This kind of attitude is so misguided and it’s part of the problem! We are NOT all equal Tanya, that’s the whole f*cking point! White people are not being murdered by police every day simply for existing. The whole point is to realise how unequal our society is, how having white skin automatically gives you a level of safety and privilege that POC sadly do not have. Read a fucking book instead of doing your fake aways :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry

Maggie28

VIP Member
77B5D697-3122-4D0E-9055-ABE40D09BA19.jpeg

Really!!!
Someone donate this man a pair of balls!
She is so needy that her H2B has to comment every day on her meals! It’s a fucking tuna salad 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Belleboo

VIP Member
My baby had me up an hour earlier than usual this morning, I can only assume he is as excited about hot tub reveal day as me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I cannot fucking stand Tanya.
Why does she try to make things sound better than they are ? Why does she try to be posh.
'Oven baked chicken Quesadillas '
Well how else you gonna cook them Tan ? By sun beam ? They're supposed to go in the fkn oven. Don't make it sound better than it is, for the gram.

Btw
This morning I'm planning on having
'Toasted Farmhouse Loaf, with a smither of hand picked, hand squashed, jarred strawberries'

Get a life you chav !

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Rvg

VIP Member
426E3416-4C96-49EF-8D69-7A492FA11ECD.jpeg
Why would you upload a picture with your wall looking like that? It’s disgusting. I’m sure we all have parts of our homes that don’t look great and could do with some work but you just don’t photograph it especially when you’re a “home account”. Why don’t she spend less time fucking about with solar lights and give her home some tlc

• Sick
  • Wow
That video 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the hell. Just like my elderly parents when they're 'waiting' for us to connect on video call, but we're already connected . Just staring creepily and smiling 🤣🤣

• Haha