Tanya/Tasha #19 The laughing stock of Tattle but who will win the Hot Tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤮🤮🤮 the thought of her having a disco shower is enough to make me throw up. Bet Del Boy will join her ...mmmm so fun hunny
Oh god imagine those two squeezed into their shower together 🤢🤢🤢
Sorry but she is taking the rainbow stuff too far 🤣🤣🤣

72783DEE-1B10-499B-A964-BFEC953A74B8.jpeg

bleep....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What does oouu eeerrr mean??
Not sure but I took it as, Tanya knows she has been told and she is shocked that Trasha has the balls to talk to her like that. Maybe that’s where Del’s balls have gone.
Go on Trash, you bleeping tell her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does oouu eeerrr mean??
I read it as ‘ooh err Mrs‘ in a Carry On way because Tasha is talking about letting the head do the job! Or is that just me being rude? #oohmatron 🤣😂🤣😂

Also I’m all for doing the next thread all about Tanya because let’s face it Tattlers, the world revolves around her anyway! She’s an utter cow. Passive aggressively putting Tasha down all the time then doing exactly what she’s looked down her nose at Tasha for, the very next day! I hope the new shower head Tanya has ordered has a chin reducing setting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t even remember how I found Tanya’s husbands name.
@Kat973 has been on here a long time. I often change my profile picture. I honestly don’t think anyone that comments on here regularly is either of them. Badger I think does know of Tanya.
Let’s face it we would notice the spelling mistakes.
I am gutted that neither of them have come on.
This thread goes in waves, sometimes it’s all about Trasha, sometimes it’s all about Tanya.

Anyways how many mouthfuls do you think it took Tanya to eat that Big Mac?
Also Trasha needs to not worrying about her shower head getting limescale she needs to clean her bleeping grout!!!
I do indeed know Tanya.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I kno
I can’t even remember how I found Tanya’s husbands name.
@Kat973 has been on here a long time. I often change my profile picture. I honestly don’t think anyone that comments on here regularly is either of them. Badger I think does know of Tanya.
Let’s face it we would notice the spelling mistakes.
I am gutted that neither of them have come on.
This thread goes in waves, sometimes it’s all about Trasha, sometimes it’s all about Tanya.

Anyways how many mouthfuls do you think it took Tanya to eat that Big Mac?
Also Trasha needs to not worrying about her shower head getting limescale she needs to clean her bleeping grout!!!
i know Tanya’s first husbands name, I know a lot more than just his name, anything you wanna know?

Reactions: 1
I can just imagine what she is like in real life. A bully. A 'karen'. That cunty mum at the school gate. That annoying, rude colleague that everyone hates. Looks down At people who work in the shop. Bet she judges people by looking at them then will be like 'did you see what she was wearing' behind their back. Probably a nightmare to live next door to-nosy neighbour who wants to show off. Even her own family probably cant stand her but just keep their mouth shut cos they know its not worth the hassle! A MEAN GIRL!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion
While Tasha needs to clean her grout, in Tanya’s shower, it’s lights out!

• Haha
I can’t bare them both but Trasha reply back to that bleep is the best! Please trash keep up just good work and we might even give you respect lmao. That so put that fat ginger ugly bleep In her place. Bet she’s fuming

Reactions: 14
I read it as ‘ooh err Mrs‘ in a Carry On way because Tasha is talking about letting the head do the job! Or is that just me being rude? #oohmatron 🤣😂🤣😂

Also I’m all for doing the next thread all about Tanya because let’s face it Tattlers, the world revolves around her anyway! She’s an utter cow. Passive aggressively putting Tasha down all the time then doing exactly what she’s looked down her nose at Tasha for, the very next day! I hope the new shower head Tanya has ordered has a chin reducing setting!
No Trash definitely needs to be in the thread too, she may not be nasty to Tan but she’s just as selfish and stupid regarding corona

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m sitting on furlough literally counting my pennies trying to make sure I can cover my bills and Tanya is buying a shower head with bleeping disco lights 😩 🤣 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tan and Trash Ding ding ding its round 2870 shower heads, hot tubs and cobb salads whatever next! Bloody competition with these 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.