Tanya/Tasha #19 The laughing stock of Tattle but who will win the Hot Tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What isn't her guilty bleeping pleasure? Jesus if she could reach her head around she'd eat her own arse considering she does no wrong 🙄 she'll want us to comment how she didn't cave before 🗑 but no doubt she was in McDonald's the day it opened just didn't photograph it!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly think she’s one of those women who always need a man. She isn’t independent at all. She may have a job and earn her own money but she can’t do anything alone. They even work together. She must be very insecure to keep pushing the whole “ashford” family unit. If badger was right, she has affairs and jumps from one man to the next, probably never takes time to be alone and to actually work on herself to be a better person. Her daughters will probably end up being the same, hopefully they will find themselves decent partners if that’s the case.

Tanya probably thinks she is taking the high road by not spilling the beans. She’s probably told a lot of people, but just not online
She met taco at her work, she started to work there having never worked before, within a couple of weeks she started the affair with taco, that’s why her husband left her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
What isn't her guilty bleeping pleasure? Jesus if she could reach her head around she'd eat her own arse considering she does no wrong 🙄 she'll want us to comment how she didn't cave before 🗑 but no doubt she was in McDonald's the day it opened just didn't photograph it!
The end of another week of food on a conveyor belt going into the gobs of these 2....McDonalds, pizza, steak and chips, 2 cooked breakfasts to name a few for 🦧 and McDonalds, bacon sandwiches, croissants and kebabs for 🗑 barely a vegetable or piece of fruit in sight!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is never going to fit into that wedding dress. So much for their “destination wedding” her and taco Del loser need to wake the hell up and stop this. They’re nearly 60. Shouldn’t be eating junk 24/7, they’re going to fall while wearing their Ashford Spa slippers and break their hips

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The end of another week of food on a conveyor belt going into the gobs of these 2....McDonalds, pizza, steak and chips, 2 cooked breakfasts to name a few for 🦧 and McDonalds, bacon sandwiches, croissants and kebabs for 🗑 barely a vegetable or piece of fruit in sight!
Greedy fat bastards, did you ever watch fat families when they would put on a table everything they’d eaten in a week, can you imagine what their table would look like 🤣 it would buckle lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Greedy fat bastards, did you ever watch fat families when they would put on a table everything they’d eaten in a week, can you imagine what their table would look like 🤣 it would buckle lol
Then throw Gillian McKeith into the mix to analyse their shits 🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: tash and tan, tash is still an insta bleep, but Tanya won the hot tub war!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Couldn’t remember who it was 🤣
And the Profile pic is of trash not 🦧 Hmmm 🤔

She met taco at her work, she started to work there having never worked before, within a couple of weeks she started the affair with taco, that’s why her husband left her.
how is the woman capable of an affair! She should be grateful she had a husband in the first place 😂

enjoying the comments this eve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

how is the woman capable of an affair! She should be grateful she had a husband in the first place 😂

enjoying the comments this eve 😂
Me too, they are all coming out of the woodwork 🙈

Reactions: 3
She is even more of a bleep that I first thought she was.
She slagged off Trasha indirectly about going to McDonald’s and this fat fucker then goes.
Still number one Coronacunt Tanya #noonelikesyou

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Smart thinking Sherlock, it’s not like half the people on here haven’t had Tasha as their profile pic at some point. Unlike either of the Trashfords, I know the difference between their, they’re and their. I also know never to use ‘of’ after could, would or should.

I clearly underestimated how team Tasha would react to someone contributing gossip about Tasha to a gossip thread that’s supposed to be about both Tanya and Tasha. I won’t make that mistake again, message received loud and clear.

Reactions: 1
Kat973 is a frequent commenter here, I highly doubt that she is Tasha or orangutan. It’s very easy to find information if you know where to look. I’m sure it’s Maggie (correct me if I’m wrong Maggie!!) who also managed to find tanyas first husband name and it didn’t take her or myself very long

Reactions: 11
Is anyone good at photoshopping? If anyone could make a picture using a particularly butch looking photo of tans face complete with long curly locks flowing and put that on a cave mans body it would make my Friday. I can’t get the image of her as a cave man out of my head!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kat973 is a frequent commenter here, I highly doubt that she is Tasha or orangutan. It’s very easy to find information if you know where to look. I’m sure it’s Maggie (correct me if I’m wrong Maggie!!) who also managed to find tanyas first husband name and it didn’t take her or myself very long
To be totally honest I didn’t realise it was her who started off the sibling comment, she was the one who took it to the next level and went off piste 🙈 It was that brand new account who jumped on the bandwagon, then good old Badger rocks up as well 😂🦡

As Hdiidbein (I had to go back and copy and paste that 🤣) said - weird overreactions on here. I mean seriously - it’s all anonymous. Who the duck gives a tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
To be totally honest I didn’t realise it was her who started off the sibling comment, she was the one who took it to the next level and went off piste 🙈 It was that brand new account who jumped on the bandwagon, then good old Badger rocks up as well 😂🦡

As Hdiidbein (I had to go back and copy and paste that 🤣) said - weird overreactions on here. I mean seriously - it’s all anonymous. Who the duck gives a tit 🤷🏻‍♀️
The new member was asking for the link, they just had random letters in their name. I think we should only really be worried about new commenters. Everyone else has said enough to prove they’re not t/t. Still suspicious of badger though for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG badgers back :rolleyes: my eyes are going to pop out at this rate.

oooo badger how come Tanya isn’t working yet? Surely her bmw branch is open now and she can get off her fat arse and do her day job and stop with the fuckingfake aways?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.