Tanya/Tasha #19 The laughing stock of Tattle but who will win the Hot Tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @NapQueen for the new title. With 59 likes.
Had to shorten it to fit.
Let the battle commence 🤣🤣

It’s nearly June and if you had a hot tub it would be out now!!
Clearly they both read on here.
Which I think is hilarious and really sad at the same time.
How much more does she need to do to her hot tub area? It’s a hot tub, it doesn’t give a tit where it’s put or with what.
Most people it seems have been able to buy stuff for their gardens. So why hasn’t she finished it yet. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I would also be having a word with Taco 🌮 and tell him to stop commenting on her posts.
It’s not even cute, your past 50 for god sake!
What must his kids think of him?
And what was Trasha’s kids making for their dinner?
My bet was oven chips and chicken nuggets. Bless them, they turned the oven on and waited and served it themselves.
Now they have happy tummies and they’re all cosy. 🤦🏼‍♀️

75220FF8-60D2-4E7C-A95A-12C17B0341B3.jpeg

Good question 😂
Has to be a Tattler 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha woooh! Can’t wait to see who’ll win! I bet they’re both scrambling around like idiots trying to get one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the woman behind clap for carers has called for this week to be the last, wonder which one is going to go all out with the rainbows today for one last time

Reactions: 9
So the woman behind clap for carers has called for this week to be the last, wonder which one is going to go all out with the rainbows today for one last time
What will they do now with their fake thank you’s?
Bless them, #theydidntknow
Whatever they do it will be the best ever, and no doubt their tummies will be happy and they’ll be feeling cosy 🙄
#feelingblessed
I bleeping hate hashtags

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What will they do now with their fake thank you’s?
Bless them, #theydidntknow
Whatever they do it will be the best ever, and no doubt their tummies will be happy and they’ll be feeling cosy 🙄
#feelingblessed
I bleeping hate hashtags
They will have to find something else to do for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No mention yet of whether Orangutan or Taco Del are back to work on Monday, might need to sell that boxed up hot tub before long!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tanya could of used that awful salad as one of her fakeaways
#hardrockcafe #familyfave #foodheaven #onceinalifetimevisit
🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, I’ve just seen that Tasha is saying her daughter named the salad a rainbow salad despite not even eating it! She’s even trying to theme a salad to a global pandemic 🙈 I know eating salad is a massive deal to both of them but I’ve never known such a palaver over a twatting salad!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No mention yet of whether Orangutan or Taco Del are back to work on Monday, might need to sell that boxed up hot tub before long!
And we all know who would buy it!!! 🤣🤣🤣

It’s half term, and I can’t go anywhere. So while I am sitting in my garden I googled where 🦧 works.
And it says part of it is open and you can still buy digitally.
So how come these two 🦧 & 🌮 are still home?

094D4B14-BC5C-4A1C-9510-D004EF2C1C51.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I speak on behalf of all of Tattle - Tanya... your tit salad in a bowl is NOT a show stopper.. if you think it is, you are even more delusional than I thought you were.. get a bleeping life you absolute pathetic excuse of a woman.. you literally waste the air you breathe.. you bring no value to society.. duck off..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You know when you are a teenager and you like to tell everyone everything and sort of brag “oh I’ve got a new phone /tv/ we are going to Hawaii/ getting a new car” type of thing and then it sometimes doesn’t happen and you look like a fool? Surely these two would know by now that you only talk about stuff after the fact. How embarrassing that they’ve been banging on about hot tubs for weeks now and no show of them when we usually get to see every single thing that they buy. Wonder why we never saw orangutans daughters car either considering we are #blessed enough to see her granny panties.

• Haha
426E3416-4C96-49EF-8D69-7A492FA11ECD.jpeg
Why would you upload a picture with your wall looking like that? It’s disgusting. I’m sure we all have parts of our homes that don’t look great and could do with some work but you just don’t photograph it especially when you’re a “home account”. Why don’t she spend less time bleeping about with solar lights and give her home some tlc

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 139927 Why would you upload a picture with your wall looking like that? It’s disgusting. I’m sure we all have parts of our homes that don’t look great and could do with some work but you just don’t photograph it especially when you’re a “home account”. Why don’t she spend less time bleeping about with solar lights and give her home some tlc
I thought that Lenor was orange juice why do people post pictures of a bashed up bottle of fabric softener and think it’s worthy of acclaim? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know when you are a teenager and you like to tell everyone everything and sort of brag “oh I’ve got a new phone /tv/ we are going to Hawaii/ getting a new car” type of thing and then it sometimes doesn’t happen and you look like a fool? Surely these two would know by now that you only talk about stuff after the fact. How embarrassing that they’ve been banging on about hot tubs for weeks now and no show of them when we usually get to see every single thing that they buy. Wonder why we never saw orangutans daughters car either considering we are #blessed enough to see her granny panties.
Ah I forgot about the car! Well remembered.
🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

View attachment 139927 Why would you upload a picture with your wall looking like that? It’s disgusting. I’m sure we all have parts of our homes that don’t look great and could do with some work but you just don’t photograph it especially when you’re a “home account”. Why don’t she spend less time bleeping about with solar lights and give her home some tlc
When you zoom in down the bottom there is a big dirty mark. She is rank!
Calls herself a cleaner.
She doesn’t seem to take pride in anything, I can’t work her out!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Lol heres my grotty wall and I punched a bottle of lenor. Have a good day lovelies 💕
He he so fun! Oh is that a dint? #wedidnt know!

How many times does 🦧 want to tell people she had only just gone indoors and didn't know 🗑 was making the salad she sounds ridiculous.

• Haha
Is there a dent in that bottle of fabric conditioner or am I seeing things? And that wall muck! Ffs how slap dash. In a rush to get a photo for the gram.

Reactions: 6
Trasha really is dirty... she will never be one of the instagrammers she so aspires to be.. you would think that given how desperate she is for Insta fame she would actually make the effort to show things are clean in her pictures etc... but she won’t because it’s actually all too much like hard work for her... she can’t be arsed to pay attention to detail but yet so desperate for the praise & adulation.. hard work really does pay off and sadly Trasha doesn’t know what hard work is. She expects everything for nothing.. big brands won’t even look at her all the time she brags about being a cleaner but yet her house is a tit hole.. she really is flogging a dead horse.. I always think anyone can be anything they want to be - but not in Trasha’s case.. she is beyond help...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.