Tanya/Tasha #19 The laughing stock of Tattle but who will win the Hot Tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone good at photoshopping? If anyone could make a picture using a particularly butch looking photo of tans face complete with long curly locks flowing and put that on a cave mans body it would make my Friday. I can’t get the image of her as a cave man out of my head!! 🤣
Not claiming to be any good at photoshopping...but it's made me laugh doing this 🤣

PhotoGrid_1591392968592.jpg

PhotoGrid_1591392994739.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How convenient 🙄🙄
Oh and of course yours had to be a bleeping rainbow one didn't it you bleeping saddo 🙄
just can’t help herself can she 😏 ohhh so spoooky hun, Iv just ordered one too, but mines all singing and dancing hehehe duck OFF!! It’s literally a shower head!Get a bleeping grip.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She really is pathetic. Such an embarrassment. Anything to outdo Tasha. Like duck did she order a new shower head yesterday. If she did that is some coincidence that they've BOTH bought shower heads in the last few days which are pretty much the SAME. She cant stand Tasha having anything she hasnt or anything better - it really is tragic 😂

Reactions: 10
Glad Trasha shut her down with her response.

I actually think it's clear that it's Tanya who copies Tasha.

In the beginning it was pretty much ALL about Trash and her copying until the majority of us realised that she’s thick as tit and Fatso is a narcissistic, nasty, spiteful, vindictive, vile piece of work. God I bet that winds her up. Well, we know it does because she came on here to try and make us talk about Trasha again 🤣🤣🤣 God that was a beauty 🦧
I actually prefer it to be about Tanya, we know it gets on her gigantic tits 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and she takes notice of what we say.
Let’s hope Taco stops with his feeble posts of yummy hunny 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How convenient 🙄🙄
Oh and of course yours had to be a bleeping rainbow one didn't it you bleeping saddo 🙄
🤮🤮🤮 the thought of her having a disco shower is enough to make me throw up. Bet Del Boy will join her ...mmmm so fun hunny

• Sick
  • Wow
How convenient 🙄🙄
Colour changing shower head? How old is she? She’s so tacky, like something of footballers wives. Also she can try and one up Tasha as much as she wants but Tasha is a real Ashford we all know she’s got what Tanya wants!
I also agree with Maggie, it’s swings and roundabouts with these two just Tanya has been vile about the hot-tub and totally fake around BLM. We’ll all be fuming at both of them tomorrow when they’re swilling in the hot-tub with 70’s style lights flashing instead of social distancing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tasha, time to go to orangutans level, what’s the worst that can happen?? She doesn’t come visit and talk badly about you and your children the second they leave??? Because I can guarantee you, that evil snake of a woman has nothing good to say about you or your kids. She won’t dare say anything about John because it’s dels twin but the rest of you are fair game to her. Deal with the problem before it gets even worse and that thing is married into your family because then just like a bad rash, it’s a nightmare to get rid of.

Is tmrw not family take away or bbq or whatever they had planned??

Reactions: 9
Colour changing shower head? How old is she? She’s so tacky, like something of footballers wives. Also she can try and one up Tasha as much as she wants but Tasha is a real Ashford we all know she’s got what Tanya wants!
I also agree with Maggie, it’s swings and roundabouts with these two just Tanya has been vile about the hot-tub and totally fake around BLM. We’ll all be fuming at both of them tomorrow when they’re swilling in the hot-tub with 70’s style lights flashing instead of social distancing.
omg totally forgot about tomorrow yesss this will be epic 🙌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.