Tanya/Tasha #19 The laughing stock of Tattle but who will win the Hot Tub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kno
i know Tanya’s first husbands name, I know a lot more than just his name, anything you wanna know?
I have a few questions 🧐
Did taco come into some money which prompted their spending spree earlier this year? Or is it all on credit?
Do they really get on?
Why aren’t they back at work?

Tasha’s “Ashford family” post last night is a dig at 🦧 However Tan likes to spin it Tash is an Ashford and so are her children - this clearly grates on 🦧 hence all the over compensating.
Ridiculously excited for the visit today! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ohhh I love me a reflection photo! Someone posted this one before and it's one of my faves! 🤣 it amuses me muchly to see 🦧in that awkward position getting her perfect shot for the gram 🤭
View attachment 146302
Imagine being one of the neighbours opening hour curtains, peering over and spotting her creeping around the garden in her pjs taking pics of the floor for the Gram 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion!
Caveman Tan has a disco shower.Trash goes to work for about an hour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone remember those (very sexist) seaside postcards from years ago where the wife was fat and overbearing and hubby a skinny wimp? Tan and Taco to a T.
8EF5D58E-F24D-4367-8696-AA9837D2F09F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So tanya is going to socially distance herself from her parents today and then apparently having john and tasha over this evening, forgive me of I'm wrong but as far as I'm aware you shouldn't be seeing more than one household in the same day??

Reactions: 8
Fuckin hell literally looks like a bloke in drag
How this creature has got 2 men and one h2b to marry her is beyond me. She’s hideous, mean spirited and has long monkey arms. Those men must have been desperate

So tanya is going to socially distance herself from her parents today and then apparently having john and tasha over this evening, forgive me of I'm wrong but as far as I'm aware you shouldn't be seeing more than one household in the same day??
She never follows the rules. It’s not like she will start following them now!! Hopefully her parents won’t get anything from her

Reactions: 6
How this creature has got 2 men and one h2b to marry her is beyond me. She’s hideous, mean spirited and has long monkey arms. Those men must have been desperate
Well. I can't imagine taco can afford to be overly fussy tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s right, although I don’t think the government has been particularly good at communicating this (or anything really)

That’s right, although I don’t think the government has been particularly good at communicating this (or anything really)
Trash saying no plans for today on post just now 🤨

Reactions: 3
New thread
Tanya/Tasha #20 Trasha is an insta bore Tanya won the hot tub war.

@admin please close this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also obviously, you’re only allowed to be outside each other houses. Cant imagine Tanya wanting to stand outside at her parents if the weather is bad. Hope her mum’s neighbours report them if she stays inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.