Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the looks of it Trasha and her side kick husband, Haven’t done the hedges.
From her video last night they look a bleeping state!
She even has those awful bushes around the front on her tit house.
No way is he a qualified landscape gardener!
As for 🦧 she has been in here all morning, snooping.
There is now way she had that paint already, and how come she didn’t mention when she went to ikea she had got those basic bedside tables. She shops like she is kitting out student digs!
it’s shocking isn’t it. Her whole house lacks colour and is so bland. Why is everything so grey, dull, cheap and nasty. Actually, that’s 🦧 all over 🤣

Reactions: 7
it’s shocking isn’t it. Her whole house lacks colour and is so bland. Why is everything so grey, dull, cheap and nasty. Actually, that’s 🦧 all over 🤣
I bet walking into her house is like walking into a Dr’s waiting room. Cold dull and boring.
Gutted we didn’t see what she had for breakfast, she must of been starving after her crappy soup last night 🦧🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet walking into her house is like walking into a Dr’s waiting room. Cold dull and boring.
Gutted we didn’t see what she had for breakfast, she must of been starving after her crappy soup last night 🦧🗑
probably take away and doesn’t want us to know she’s ordering them 🤣
It really does look so cheap. The cheapest furniture you get when your starting out. Why on earth she’s showing it off Iv no idea. Soooo jealous 🤣🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
probably take away and doesn’t want us to know she’s ordering them 🤣
It really does look so cheap. The cheapest furniture you get when your starting out. Why on earth she’s showing it off Iv no idea. Soooo jealous 🤣🤷‍♀️
My kids have the Ikea Hemnes in there rooms, but that’s because they’re teenage girls who will ruin it with make up.
But this woman, who has money to splash doesn’t even have the style to buy something decent, she rents so why not but really nice bits of furniture, pay cheap pay twice 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My kids have the Ikea Hemnes in there rooms, but that’s because they’re teenage girls who will ruin it with make up.
But this woman, who has money to splash doesn’t even have the style to buy something decent, she rents so why not but really nice bits of furniture, pay cheap pay twice 🤷🏼‍♀️
my daughter too, and the cheapest IKEA wardrobes, I’m not ashamed or anything I just wouldn’t brag about them, ooh look at me. Pretty sure every man and his dog has had them at some point. She acts like she’s buying the best of the best honestly give your head a shake 🦧no-ones impressed

Reactions: 7
Half my house is ikea, cant lie 😂 I've got 4 kids, I need all the storage and they ruin things.

I have to say I'm surprised bottles of corona haven't arrived for a theme eve yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Half my house is ikea, cant lie 😂 I've got 4 kids, I need all the storage and they ruin things.

I have to say I'm surprised bottles of corona haven't arrived for a theme eve yet.
Same. 3 kids, (one with autism and behavioural issues) , I ain't buying anything expensive until they grow up 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I bet they do

I bet they do too soon!

Reactions: 2

Bottles of corona 🤣🤣🤣 I’m done. 100% they will appear like magic at the weekend now when they’re got the idea off here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I love a bit of IKEA, they do some fabulous pieces but it’s the way she shows them off like it’s some Louis the 16th antique furniture 😂

Bottles of corona 🤣🤣🤣 I’m done. 100% they will appear like magic at the weekend now when they’re got the idea off here!!!
That’s the only beer I could get for my husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t be bothered to read through what Iv missed!
Could some put me up to speed? Did badger get culled 😐🙃

Reactions: 1
I’ve only just figured out that 🗑 is Trash 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I’ve been reading it as “Bin” 😂😂 I’m blaming my frazzled brain at the moment #coronabrain #sospookyhun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you paint the walls in a rented property? 🤔 I've never been able to, nor has anyone else I know who's been renting?

Reactions: 1
What’s the betting Trasha has a full on BBQ with all the extras this fat twit can get her hands on!
Does this woman not care that people are dying, our amazing nurses are dying. Mums with kids are dying.
It honestly scares the tit out of me.
The thought of someone dying alone is heart breaking and all this fucktard can do is waffle on about how nice the weather is going to be!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Can you paint the walls in a rented property? 🤔 I've never been able to, nor has anyone else I know who's been renting?
You can, with most landlords.
Mostly neutral and if not it should be returned to original colour when they vacate.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.