Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Homemade Katsu with a packet mix???
It's as homemade as Trash gets.

So Tanya hasnt been feeling content for weeks with all that's going on, could have fooled us?!?! But rest assured all those that are struggling with everything, wack some grey paint on your walls and you too can feel content with all that's going on. Absolute twit waffle

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Orangutan is feeling ‘so content ‘ well I’m glad someone is .She also says her and H2B (wtf?) have worked so hard today ,yeah sure you have .Im sorry but today I’ve constantly got in the back of my mind all of those poor nhs workers who are working on covid wards atm.In particular the two young nurses in their 30’s who have lost their lives trying to help others.I could never claim I had ‘worked so hard today’ when I’ve just been in the comfort of my own home decorating or whatever the duck they’ve been lucky enough to be doing .

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Tanya’s ‘new’ bedroom is awful... it’s reminds me of either student or nurses accommodation... WTAF is she thinking? It’s so bland and dull - very much like her personality... what is her obsession with cheap furniture? Like many of you have says, Ikea furniture has its place.. but for a grown up women like her... I always thought Trasha was simple and dumb but actually Tanya is now also coming across as very simple & low intelligence.. she sounds quite special needs these days..
And what the ginger twit doesn’t know is that I’ve commented on one of her posts in the last few days pretending to suck up and she has no idea.. she’s so self obsessed, she genuinely thinks people are liking her stuff - no Tanya, so many people are taking the piss and you are so obsessed with IG, you don’t even realise ... you are an idiot 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Orangutan is feeling ‘so content ‘ well I’m glad someone is .She also says her and H2B (wtf?) have worked so hard today ,yeah sure you have .Im sorry but today I’ve constantly got in the back of my mind all of those poor nhs workers who are working on covid wards atm.In particular the two young nurses in their 30’s who have lost their lives trying to help others.I could never claim I had ‘worked so hard today’ when I’ve just been in the comfort of my own home decorating or whatever the duck they’ve been lucky enough to be doing .
Heartbroken for the families 😢 Instagram is certainly showing a lot of people’s true colours at the moment!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Heartbroken for the families 😢 Instagram is certainly showing a lot of people’s true colours at the moment!
Isn’t it just .I don’t know how it feels right to them to be constantly be posting such mindless tit .I know we all have to stay positive in our own ways for our own state of mind but it’s just constant boasting and self absorbed tit with these two ( nothing new there ) but you’d think now they’d give it a break

Just saw her vending machine post ,what an absolute see you next Tuesday !
Aren’t her kids at college ? Even if they weren’t if I did that my partner would think I’d lost my bleeping mind and my 5 yr old would probably be thinking wtf.I don’t get it ,what’s she charging them for drinks for anyway ? And why is there money in the fridge ? I bet she took it out soon as she took the photo anyway.hehe so funny tan,what a comedian.

Reactions: 10
🦧 your bedroom looks tit! It’s boring, and if you think that it’s going to influence others you’re very much mistaken! You have really irritated the duck out of me this week! 😡 and your fish and chips.....why can’t you just use a plate like normal people. Oh sorry I forgot you think you’re above everyone else! I can assure you you’re not! Using more non recyclable crap just for the gram, you’re a stupid witch! 😡

🗑 that curry looks like sick 🤮 I’m so glad that you’re carrying on as though nothing is going on in the world! You fire up your BBQ this weekend, you absolute twit! 😡

The end of another awful week for most of us, that saw the sad deaths of 2 nurses, who were, wives, mums, daughters to people and died doing their job trying to save others ☹

Yet again these wankers carry on without a care in the world about anything or anyone else other than themselves and the gram! 😡

Hope everyone’s keeping safe and sound ❤

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
A5D4084A-C867-4918-8D98-2BDF233FA5D0.jpeg
Why has she absolutely saturated that “salad” with so much balsamic vinegar 😂🤢 we all know she just puts salad on the side for the picture and then she tosses it all in the bin!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
"that katsu crump from Aldi was devine"

Trash you have over 20k followers and you still can't do a basic spell check before you post?!

A friend of mine is related to one of the nurses who sadly passed away. Not sure how much longer I can look at these two bellends with their fat happy tummies running out to the shops every fifteen minutes. People are dying to save ignorant chavs like Trash and Tan and I can't stand it

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder if either of them have signed up to volunteer during this crisis? Instead of filling their spare time getting fatter and buying shite, they could look back on this in a few years time and be proud that they did something meaningful.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tanya and her H2B have worked hard today?? she’s taking the bleeping piss ain’t she, they wouldn’t know what hard work is the pair of selfish fat cunts, those poor nurses that died today leaving behind their children and all the other nhs / key workers working hours on end to help people and you’ve got this bleeping blob saying it’s worked hard! That’s as bad as when the other mug says it’s having a well deserved drink! sorry for the rant and the swearing but i hate the pair of them, vile good for nothing shitbags.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s not worked hard it’s ridiculous to even draw that comparison as you’ve said. There are people who are really working hard and risking their lives! It’s disgusting how they don’t get how privileged they are to be able to stay at home with a roof over their heads and food on the table and how secure and safe they are!!

Reactions: 7
Youve read my mind @michelle1990 I duno how they have the bleeping cheek. I’m sure the families of the 2 brave nurses who have died today wished they could ‘work hard at home’ bleeping painting a wall and eating all day. Both of you - and I know youre reading this Tan - are selfish stuck up tramps. Absolutely revolting

Reactions: 15
View attachment 103534 Why has she absolutely saturated that “salad” with so much balsamic vinegar 😂🤢 we all know she just puts salad on the side for the picture and then she tosses it all in the bin!
Thy salad looks like it’s been scrapped out of her neighbours bin 🤢

"that katsu crump from Aldi was devine"

Trash you have over 20k followers and you still can't do a basic spell check before you post?!

A friend of mine is related to one of the nurses who sadly passed away. Not sure how much longer I can look at these two bellends with their fat happy tummies running out to the shops every fifteen minutes. People are dying to save ignorant chavs like Trash and Tan and I can't stand it
I honestly am so upset about the nurses and the dr’s and every single person that is unwell with this awful virus.
And these two are carrying on like it’s nothing.
Yet they stood there and clapped! Although it seemed Trasha stood inside and just filmed her neighbours doing it.
It means nothing to them, it’s all for the gram.
Those nurses are true hero’s, not these waste of space so called influencers. 💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tanya and her H2B have worked hard today?? she’s taking the bleeping piss ain’t she, they wouldn’t know what hard work is the pair of selfish fat cunts, those poor nurses that died today leaving behind their children and all the other nhs / key workers working hours on end to help people and you’ve got this bleeping blob saying it’s worked hard! That’s as bad as when the other mug says it’s having a well deserved drink! sorry for the rant and the swearing but i hate the pair of them, vile good for nothing shitbags.
She wouldn’t know hard work if it hit her in the face!
Agree with every single word you just said.
For them it’s Easter holidays, they haven’t got a bleeping clue about the real world! 😡

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.