Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True, thing is they’re not giving much away.
@Badger does she have any long time friends?
Siblings?
And is her hair really ginger?
Do the curtains match the rug? 😂😂😂
Honestly Badger is probably just some weirdo online but god part of me really wants it to be her ex or someone full of dirt!

Reactions: 6
I don’t expect @Badger to reveal themselves TBH, we’ll just have to deal with not knowing. However if they’re genuine they know the layout of Tan’s house (see earlier response to my question about this) and I doubt her ex or ex’s partner would have been in the house. If it’s not her son it’s another member of the family or a neighbour.

@Badger - can you sum Tan up in three words? And what can you tell us about Taco Del?

Reactions: 5
Honestly Badger is probably just some weirdo online but god part of me really wants it to be her ex or someone full of dirt!
I know what you mean, I am torn!
I want them to spill the beans, I have had a long day at work and could do with a laugh.
Or even better Cutenose to pop up!
Or even better Tanyalovesthehaters 🤣🤣

I don’t expect @Badger to reveal themselves TBH, we’ll just have to deal with not knowing. However if they’re genuine they know the layout of Tan’s house (see earlier response to my question about this) and I doubt her ex or ex’s partner would have been in the house. If it’s not her son it’s another member of the family or a neighbour.

@Badger - can you sum Tan up in three words? And what can you tell us about Taco Del?
Is he as drippy as he comes across!
He seems to me to be under her spell, and not in a healthy way! I hate the way he comments everyday on her cat tit looking dinner...
lovely honey, xxx
Amazing honey xxx
Oh duck off and grow some balls you wanker, tell her you don’t want bleeping cat tit soup for your dinner!
She laid that out hoping for someone to notice. But let me tell you, no big company is gonna touch with you a barge poll, or use your photo. Even the co-op magazine didn’t use your photo 😂😂😂
Most companies will goggle you first!
And guess what comes up, yes that’s right...
this amazing thread 👊🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I do not get how tash can watch so much tv. I’m bored shitless after a few hours of tv In the evening. Talk about square eyes 😵

Reactions: 8
Definetly not someone younger or obsessed with being online as much as T & T
Maybe it’s 🦧 mum 🤣🤣

9C76EE61-4BD9-4CC7-846F-8DCE3705246D.jpeg

BC938241-9F5C-4613-A286-89DB905C1B0E.jpeg

Oh isn’t he a cheeky chappie pulling a silly face!
Wanker 🙄

Even with the mask on I knew that was Trasha 🗑 🤣🤣 that mask has her eyes 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh FFS, miss a day and this thread turns into Guess bleeping Who?
Who gives a duck who Badger is?? And now it’s in the god damn bleeping thread title too??
😴😴😴
Totally agree. Badgers loving the attention. Would love to know who it is to put a face to the boring bleep 😴 that's it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I say we all block him/her🙄

Reactions: 6
Oh FFS, miss a day and this thread turns into Guess bleeping Who?
Who gives a duck who Badger is?? And now it’s in the god damn bleeping thread title too??
😴😴😴
I feel attacked 👀😂
It’s not that serious lol

mod edit: users posting vague baiting comments or disrupting the thread will be removed, don’t let them derail your thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Has Badger been removed from the thread? #lockdown #giggles

Been in work since 4am and I've just seen this and can't stop laughing. My boyfriend asked me yesterday why I was always on this thread and honestly I just couldn't explain how funny it is 🤷🏻‍♀️
The title of the thread has changed. And some comments removed.

I thought it was Myra Hindley in happier times 😱

View attachment 103196
😂😂😂😂
So funny, I hate how people pull those fake laughing poses for photos.. it’s like look at me I am having such a great time. No your not 😆

• Haha
Normal service has resumed I hope!!! No offence guys but I’m sure that person was just some fruitcake baiting you all. And if they weren’t a nutter and they are who they say and do know one of the subjects then they shouldn’t be allowed on this thread anyway.

And no, I’m not trying to moderate !!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.