Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I see her call him H2B one more time I will punch my screen. Doesn’t he have a name? 🙄

Reactions: 17
All these things that she just finds. No, tash you did not just find that box of Simple (how apt) face products lying around in a drawer. You’ve either been out again, for non essentials or had another delivery. Also, stop eating sweets every night diabetes Queen, your diet is filthy and disgusting.

Noticing their comments are getting less too, hopefully people are becoming just as sickened by their selfish antics as we are

Reactions: 14
That salad 😂😂😂😂
The lettuce looks about 5 weeks old!

Then we’ve got head orangutan putting frozen cod and chips into some weird paper and eating it out of a storage basket .bleeping gif.

Reactions: 9
So one minute Trasha is using freebie Clinique face care... and then suddenly she’s using crappy simple face care ... hmmm... bet Clinique love that! Clearly she doesn’t then actually buy stuff when the free tit runs out - which is what is meant to happen.. time and time again chavvy Trasha shows her true colours.. it’s all about her grabby hands and desperation for free tit. Bet she’s hating this pandemic as all the brands who usually give her free tit won’t be giving her any more - aside from the obvious JD seasoning tit.. they can’t give that stuff away..
Both Trasha & Tanya have always struggled for content but they are now both really scraping the barrel.. I can’t stop laughing at Tanya’s bedroom ‘makeover’ ... even more hilarious that she’s so desperate to show it off... it reminds me of a child who’s made a crappy cake at school, then brings it home.. no one wants to tell the child it’s tit and so they just bullshit and tell the child it’s lovely 😂😂😂
Let’s see what delights they are both going to post this weekend.. we know you both read here... honestly, don’t even bother posting your tit - nothing either of you could do can make up for how disrespectful you’ve both been towards what’s actually going on in the country - people are dying and all you both are about is shovelling food in your fat face holes... and yeah, Tanya you have been busted.. you seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with going out to buy food... you are already very overweight... perhaps this would be a good time to eat a bit more sensibly and maybe try and lose some weight.. I don’t think you will though, you are way too obsessed with food.. why is that?? Think you have some deep rooted issues...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All these things that she just finds. No, tash you did not just find that box of Simple (how apt) face products lying around in a drawer. You’ve either been out again, for non essentials or had another delivery. Also, stop eating sweets every night diabetes Queen, your diet is filthy and disgusting.

Noticing their comments are getting less too, hopefully people are becoming just as sickened by their selfish antics as we are
What she should do it take them to her nearest hospital and donate them to a hard working nurse. Who has had a face mask on their face all day trying to save people’s lives while protecting their own!!!

So one minute Trasha is using freebie Clinique face care... and then suddenly she’s using crappy simple face care ... hmmm... bet Clinique love that! Clearly she doesn’t then actually buy stuff when the free tit runs out - which is what is meant to happen.. time and time again chavvy Trasha shows her true colours.. it’s all about her grabby hands and desperation for free tit. Bet she’s hating this pandemic as all the brands who usually give her free tit won’t be giving her any more - aside from the obvious JD seasoning tit.. they can’t give that stuff away..
Both Trasha & Tanya have always struggled for content but they are now both really scraping the barrel.. I can’t stop laughing at Tanya’s bedroom ‘makeover’ ... even more hilarious that she’s so desperate to show it off... it reminds me of a child who’s made a crappy cake at school, then brings it home.. no one wants to tell the child it’s tit and so they just bullshit and tell the child it’s lovely 😂😂😂
Let’s see what delights they are both going to post this weekend.. we know you both read here... honestly, don’t even bother posting your tit - nothing either of you could do can make up for how disrespectful you’ve both been towards what’s actually going on in the country - people are dying and all you both are about is shovelling food in your fat face holes... and yeah, Tanya you have been busted.. you seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with going out to buy food... you are already very overweight... perhaps this would be a good time to eat a bit more sensibly and maybe try and lose some weight.. I don’t think you will though, you are way too obsessed with food.. why is that?? Think you have some deep rooted issues...
She can’t afford to buy Clinique, why they give her free stuff is beyond me.
I follow Clinique on Instagram and they are donating face cream etc to the NHS and making hand sanitizer, so this fool won’t be getting anything for free again.
This is what pisses me off, they both advertised Lynsey book and yet neither of them clean. It’s all fake and don’t even get me started on Lynsey Queen of Clean.
Still doing swipe up’s and discount codes!
I hope these two do read on here but they are so stupid they still think we are jealous of them.
No we’re not, when this is over like many on here I can hold my head up and say I did some good for others during this time.
What can you two say?
Nothing because your lives didn’t change, you got your garden done, you painted your house to look even more boring! You made a lockdown bleeping vending machine.
Do you honestly think we care!
You showed what absolute cunts you both are!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
please report posts you have an issue with, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Tanya’s ‘new’ bedroom is awful... it’s reminds me of either student or nurses accommodation... WTAF is she thinking? It’s so bland and dull - very much like her personality... what is her obsession with cheap furniture? Like many of you have says, Ikea furniture has its place.. but for a grown up women like her... I always thought Trasha was simple and dumb but actually Tanya is now also coming across as very simple & low intelligence.. she sounds quite special needs these days..
And what the ginger twit doesn’t know is that I’ve commented on one of her posts in the last few days pretending to suck up and she has no idea.. she’s so self obsessed, she genuinely thinks people are liking her stuff - no Tanya, so many people are taking the piss and you are so obsessed with IG, you don’t even realise ... you are an idiot 😂😂😂
Im not trying to police the thread or moderate but is there any need for the disabIlist language? My child has special needs she's not 'simple' or 'dumb' I like this thread but tbh I've seen quite a few posts comparing these two to people with special needs and it doesn't sit right with me. As you were

Tanya’s ‘new’ bedroom is awful... it’s reminds me of either student or nurses accommodation... WTAF is she thinking? It’s so bland and dull - very much like her personality... what is her obsession with cheap furniture? Like many of you have says, Ikea furniture has its place.. but for a grown up women like her... I always thought Trasha was simple and dumb but actually Tanya is now also coming across as very simple & low intelligence.. she sounds quite special needs these days..
And what the ginger twit doesn’t know is that I’ve commented on one of her posts in the last few days pretending to suck up and she has no idea.. she’s so self obsessed, she genuinely thinks people are liking her stuff - no Tanya, so many people are taking the piss and you are so obsessed with IG, you don’t even realise ... you are an idiot 😂😂😂
😂😂😂

Come on Trash where’s the picture of the dippy eggs as you call them with the caption saying something like, brunch cooked by hubby, time to crack on in the garden, enjoy the sunshine peeps! ☀ #brunch #dippyeggs #sunshine #alfresco #workinghard #gardeninspo #springvibes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.