Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marinade chicken over night with Cajun or fajita spices. Cook chicken in pan so it browns. Then add onion peppers mushrooms and garlic and fry for about 5 mins, add 100ml chicken stock let it simmer for 5 mins then add half a pack of cream cheese and serve with pasta, rice or chips. Cheesy Cajun chicken x
I like the sound of that 😍😍

Reactions: 1
Not a meal idea but a good tip to reduce waste, if you use celery, carrots and onion as a base for meals like spag bol and cottage pie etc chop them all up, put them in a freezer bag and just pop them in the freezer and use when needed. Felt really stupid that I'd never thought of it before and saw someone on Instagram doing it a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 10
Supermarkets round here (S. East) seem to be recovering, the only thing I couldn't get this week was kitchen roll or flour. Love that cheesy Cajun chicken recipe, we always have it with pasta not thought to try it with anything else so thanks. Wait for the gruesome twosome to check on here, your recipes will be on the meal planner next week as we all know they can't think for themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a meal idea but a good tip to reduce waste, if you use celery, carrots and onion as a base for meals like spag bol and cottage pie etc chop them all up, put them in a freezer bag and just pop them in the freezer and use when needed. Felt really stupid that I'd never thought of it before and saw someone on Instagram doing it a few weeks ago.
That’s a brilliant idea, can’t believe i’ve never thought of it x

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the picture of milk and eggs trash, i’ll sleep a lot better now i’ve seen that 🙄 bleeping tit

I know this thread is to take the piss out of dumb and dumber but if anyone’s got anymore ideas they’ll be appreciated 😘

Reactions: 7
I've never seen a professional gardeners garden before, I figured it would be more impressive though and wouldn't include weird potato sacks with flaps.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never seen a professional gardeners garden before, I figured it would be more impressive though and wouldn't include weird potato sacks with flaps.
I’m not having it that he’s a professional landscaper by trade, 🗑 garden is awful, random patios dotted around with sheds and tit everywhere!

Reactions: 11
I’m not having it that he’s a professional landscaper by trade, 🗑 garden is awful, random patios dotted around with sheds and tit everywhere!
Mind you I've never seen a cleaners house before this and figured they would be cleaner too 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet he’s just like a labourer and just helps everyone move materials about and makes a few cups of tea. There’s no way he’s professional

Reactions: 12
I bet he’s just like a labourer and just helps everyone move materials about and makes a few cups of tea. There’s no way he’s professional
Yes I think so too! The tea slave. He’s just the dopey side kick that keeps them entertained. He doesn’t look so strong though so don’t know how he’d manage to pick up all the heavy material. No veggies or anything of nutritional value from his wife

Oh no!! Orangutan is painting her bedroom the same as mine 😭😭😭😭 (mine was painted like that a few years ago though!) guess it means I have to repaint now

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Yeah that’s what I have always assumed. I think they are ‘hard landscapers’ the kind of guys that come door to door and offer to tarmac your drive (not a euphemism, although with John, who knows 😆). Tash always says landscape gardener either because she is trying to make him sound more interesting and qualified than he actually is or John told her that was his job and she believed him. I don’t believe he studied at college.

• Haha
Wonder if tanya went and got all this paint before we were all told to stay in?
Probably got a pandemic theme box in the loft full of supplies along with the Christmas, Easter, Halloween, St Andrews Day, Hanukkah, 4th July etc .... boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah that’s what I have always assumed. I think they are ‘hard landscapers’ the kind of guys that come door to door and offer to tarmac your drive (not a euphemism, although with John, who knows 😆). Tash always says landscape gardener either because she is trying to make him sound more interesting and qualified than he actually is or John told her that was his job and she believed him. I don’t believe he studied at college.
And of course we’ve got to remember his talent for Tiki bar building, you know the one the Daily Mail are interested in! 😄😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
By the looks of it Trasha and her side kick husband, Haven’t done the hedges.
From her video last night they look a bleeping state!
She even has those awful bushes around the front on her tit house.
No way is he a qualified landscape gardener!
As for 🦧 she has been in here all morning, snooping.
There is now way she had that paint already, and how come she didn’t mention when she went to ikea she had got those basic bedside tables. She shops like she is kitting out student digs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.