Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really sad for noticing this (lockdown has got me bored) but in the picture of the fans in the fridge you can see the salad drawer and in it is celery from tesco, when you been to tesco tan?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
🤮🤮🤮 how hygienic!!! Putting money in a fridge when it has been touched by thousand, probably been put in mouths, bras, filthy hand bags 🤮🤮🤮🤮 we all know she didn’t sanitize them, she did it for a photo op. Now this could have been a cute idea if she had small children, made up a chore chart with a rate that the children could earn and pay them with Monopoly money and with that they could go to the “vending” machine or a little treat section and buy something small and not snack all day like this lazy lot

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tash been online ordering and encouraging her follower to do likewise. She’s really thick, isn’t she? As long as you get the fragrance Sanex you want, hun that, in all of this, is the main thing. Also, what type of sausage, mash and beans goes into the oven to cook?

🤮🤮🤮 how hygienic!!! Putting money in a fridge when it has been touched by thousand, probably been put in mouths, bras, filthy hand bags 🤮🤮🤮🤮 we all know she didn’t sanitize them, she did it for a photo op. Now this could have been a cute idea if she had small children, made up a chore chart with a rate that the children could earn and pay them with Monopoly money and with that they could go to the “vending” machine or a little treat section and buy something small and not snack all day like this lazy lot
Also, why does she find this “so funny”. It’s so weird 🙄

Reactions: 6
Tash been online ordering and encouraging her follower to do likewise. She’s really thick, isn’t she? As long as you get the fragrance Sanex you want, hun that, in all of this, is the main thing. Also, what type of sausage, mash and beans goes into the oven to cook?

Also, why does she find this “so funny”. It’s so weird 🙄
All along we have been saying trasha is the stupid one. Guess orangutan must be added to that list as no adult would find that amusing. My husband is a man of few words but he’d have a lot to say if I tried to pull a stunt like that with a lock down vending machine for his beer as we don’t drink so much of that fizzy drink! That’s like 20 cans there, why do they all need to be in the fridge unless they drink that stuff like it’s water. Can’t wait for their teeth to rot out of their faces

Reactions: 7
All along we have been saying trasha is the stupid one. Guess orangutan must be added to that list as no adult would find that amusing. My husband is a man of few words but he’d have a lot to say if I tried to pull a stunt like that with a lock down vending machine for his beer as we don’t drink so much of that fizzy drink! That’s like 20 cans there, why do they all need to be in the fridge unless they drink that stuff like it’s water. Can’t wait for their teeth to rot out of their faces
Why does she have so many types of sodas in her fridge? This pair’s greed really makes me sick 🤢

Is that the Tiger King in your photo? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel attacked 👀😂
It’s not that serious lol

mod edit: users posting vague baiting comments or disrupting the thread will be removed, don’t let them derail your thread.
Really don’t agree with badger culling but the moderator’s use of the word ‘baiting’ in reference to Badger has made me smile a bit.

• Haha
Why does she have so many types of sodas in her fridge? This pair’s greed really makes me sick 🤢

Is that the Tiger King in your photo? 😂
It’s orangutan and the first husband 😂😂😂

Wonder what’s for breakfast today? waffles with fresh berries made by H2B?? Or maybe just the regular cup of tea with some cereal or toast like a normal human being?? Hopefully we will be told soon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was going to say about the money in the fridge being a germ fest. Idiot.

Looks like I missed some drama last night, first part of this thread is all over the place 😂 another vote for not interested in badger.

Reactions: 10
It’s orangutan and the first husband 😂😂😂

Wonder what’s for breakfast today? waffles with fresh berries made by H2B?? Or maybe just the regular cup of tea with some cereal or toast like a normal human being?? Hopefully we will be told soon
I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what fatty has for breakfast. Then I can go about my day! 🙄

I burst out laughing everytime i see it 🤣🤣
Me too 🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what fatty has for breakfast. Then I can go about my day! 🙄

Me too 🤣🤣
On the other hand, I’d love some lock down meal ideas from you guys! I’m running out of ideas using the basic staples and normal pantry ingredients as we can’t just go to the shops always like t &t.

On the other hand, I’d love some lock down meal ideas from you guys! I’m running out of ideas using the basic staples and normal pantry ingredients as we can’t just go to the shops always like t &t.
I made mince in gravy with veg and sliced potatoes on top the other day and my eldest said it was proper war time food 🙃 I'm doing my best kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have a look on the bbc website they have some really good recipes for things you may have in your cupboards

I made mince in gravy with veg and sliced potatoes on top the other day and my eldest said it was proper war time food 🙃 I'm doing my best kid 😂
We had this the other day too, I'm pretty used to my 3 year old not touching anything with a vegetable in but she even gave it ago

Reactions: 9
Hahaha! That actually sounds quite nice to be fair

Reactions: 3
If you slow cook chicken (literally 2 mins on boil, 30 mins with heat off and lid on) and shred it, the chicken goes a lot further! Also if you manage to get a chicken to roast, use leftover meat for a chicken shepherds pie and then boil the carcass for stock which can be frozen! 😊 I've managed to get away with using minimal meat and normal amount of veg in things and making it last longer in fridge/freezer! Also you can literally throw together anything and I can assure you it'll taste grand, having herbs and spices in the cupboard helps alot and if you can get/have tomato puree, you can mix a little with hot water to make a sauce. Even better if you can get your hands on chopped tomatoes but they're golddust here right now!
If you have pasta, chuck it in a pan with tomato sauce (made however you need to) and basil with mushrooms/peppers, it actually makes a really nice hot or cold pasta which I find fills me up with just a little bit? Mushrooms are amazing for bulking out dishes I find!

I wouldn't mind hearing other people's recipes though because I'm running out of ideas too 🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you slow cook chicken (literally 2 mins on boil, 30 mins with heat off and lid on) and shred it, the chicken goes a lot further! Also if you manage to get a chicken to roast, use leftover meat for a chicken shepherds pie and then boil the carcass for stock which can be frozen! 😊 I've managed to get away with using minimal meat and normal amount of veg in things and making it last longer in fridge/freezer! Also you can literally throw together anything and I can assure you it'll taste grand, having herbs and spices in the cupboard helps alot and if you can get/have tomato puree, you can mix a little with hot water to make a sauce. Even better if you can get your hands on chopped tomatoes but they're golddust here right now!
If you have pasta, chuck it in a pan with tomato sauce (made however you need to) and basil with mushrooms/peppers, it actually makes a really nice hot or cold pasta which I find fills me up with just a little bit? Mushrooms are amazing for bulking out dishes I find!

I wouldn't mind hearing other people's recipes though because I'm running out of ideas too 🙏🏻🙏🏻
I’m going to try this, thank you for sharing 🙌🏻

I use BBC Good Food & Delicious online, lots of fab basic ingredient recipes!

I

I made Shepard pie On Monday and bulked it up with frozen veg. Was enough for 2 nights. We can’t afford to waste any left overs so it may be a bit boring but it is what it is. Another quick recipe is just to cut some chicken into smaller chunk, fry with whatever spice you want. Take out pan, fry some onion and garlic, and add a jar of a tomato based pasta sauce, and 400ml water. Let boil, add uncooked macaroni and let that simmer, re add chicken and let it cook until pasta is as soft as you prefer. The sauce thickens and we also had enough for the night and lunch the next day. Tonight I think I’ll make some toasted chicken sandwiches if I can get some bread

• Heart
Marinade chicken over night with Cajun or fajita spices. Cook chicken in pan so it browns. Then add onion peppers mushrooms and garlic and fry for about 5 mins, add 100ml chicken stock let it simmer for 5 mins then add half a pack of cream cheese and serve with pasta, rice or chips. Cheesy Cajun chicken x

I use an app called Supercook, you enter in the ingredients you have and it finds recipes using what you’ve entered. It’s really useful.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.