Tanya/Tasha #15 The world is in crisis, people are dead! But we don't give a bleep, we're having breakfast in bed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya has put a slice of peach in her gin! You just know that she bought that specifically for that picture 😩
I’m surprised she’s not claimed she found one at the back of her cupboard #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yo Tesco

Yo

Open up, yeah

(Yeah, what do you want Trash?)

Orangutan just caught me

(You let her catch you?)

I don't know how I let this happen

(Which shop?)

The Aldi next door, ya know?

Schlong, I don’t know what to do

(Say you didn’t know)

Alright

Orangutan came in and she caught me red-handed

Creeping to the Aldi next door

Picture this we were both lard arses

Banging on the Aldi door

I should’ve bought an extra 10 loafs and a six pint of whole milk

All this time she was standing there

She never took her eyes off me

Shop hopping to Aldi and Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s too

Push through queues and grabbing pasta you cling to your tro’ol’ley

You better watch your back Trash, Orangutan’s on the attack

Let's review the situation that you're caught up inna

To be on lockdown you have to know how to stay at home

If they shop at night, they gonna shop all day

Never admit to the world when asked

Just make claims that you had it anyway

Trash was caught with pudding from iceland (we didn’t know)

Orangutan’s Spa made an appearance (we didn’t know)

See me bragging on the gram (we didn’t know)

We even had a normal Easter (we didn’t know)

Got called out by sally Potts (we didn’t know)

crappy paper plates on my table (we didn’t know)

Orangutan’s burnt chocolate bunny brownies (we didn’t know)

Faking gifts from made up neighbours (we didn’t know)

Coronavirus isn’t no way over
Dead 😂

Reactions: 4
Seriously they both bawled their eyes out over a TV programme last night......what about all the people who have lost their lives due to this virus? Not one single bit of sympathy from either of them 😡

I saw a comment on 🦧 post yesterday, that they aren’t getting married this year........#wedidntknow

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I watched the Nest it didn’t make me cry!!
I cried at the kids singing and signing on BGT and seeing the Dr on tv who survived CV19.
These two have no idea!!!

Reactions: 7
How much zoflpro does a person need?? And napkins?? The basket under my kitchen sink has ample cleaning supplies which most normal people (I think I’m normal :unsure:) topup when they run out. Has she been stocking up on hand washes?? The mind boggles

Reactions: 5
I watched the Nest it didn’t make me cry!!
I cried at the kids singing and signing on BGT and seeing the Dr on tv who survived CV19.
These two have no idea!!!
I sobbed watching bgt, my daughter has special needs and does a singing and signing club at school which she is really missing at the moment. They reminded me so much of my daughter and her friends they were fab

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I sobbed watching bgt, my daughter has special needs and does a singing and signing club at school which she is really missing at the moment. They reminded me so much of my daughter and her friends they were fab
We do signing and singing with our little ones too.
Honestly it broke me, loved it. X

Reactions: 1
Tashas hair salon made me piss myself laughing... "hubby cares about how his hair looks"..... LOL he is a short dwarf with a dirty dick that he puts about on instagram. Those photos she posted of him!!! Christ almighty it looks like two shade turtle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bug eyes is such a copycat bleep.
just because Tan posted a pic of taco getting a trim the other day she had to jump on the bandwagon. Tit.
He was a very brave hubby though....
Eurgh she makes me feel sick with the way she talks 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.