Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying thank you for the lovely messages as if she’s been gone weeks? Her last post was Tuesday, I’m sure nobody even noticed she hadn’t posted for a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot for the blocked.
Is it terrible that I actually snorted with laughter when I read this. A ball bearing? Armed police? Wtf!
I mean I am glad she isn’t injured or anything but I was picturing one of the tiny little metal balls until my husband told me you can get different sizes.

25A6AF9F-4CBD-44E9-9E55-7B02CA6D1359.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it terrible that I actually snorted with laughter when I read this. A ball bearing? Armed police? Wtf!
I mean I am glad she isn’t injured or anything but I was picturing one of the tiny little metal balls until my husband told me you can get different sizes.

View attachment 2911416
Bet she’s thinking top that, Tasha! Take that! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she saying thank you for the lovely messages as if she’s been gone weeks? Her last post was Tuesday, I’m sure nobody even noticed she hadn’t posted for a day.
Well she's finally feeling normal again after an incident that happened yesterday. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2911416
Thanks for sharing this.
Honestly, what twaddle. Would armed police show up for a catapult?! Unless it has been exaggerated greatly, surely only a usual day to day police unit would show up?

Reactions: 11
She’s rung the police and said I’ve been shot at - in typical Tan style - not mentioning it was with a ball bearing and the armed police have pitched up. What a waste of resources.
I’d have loved to have seen her run #fightorflight

Reactions: 11
police would absolutely not turn up for a ball bearing. And certainly not the armed response unit. Take my utmost word for that 😉

She has fabricated that over the phone no doubt saying she has been shot at by something.

I am cracking up though at imagining someone slingshotting at her. It was probably taco, trying to use his get out clause.

duck me how many takeaways must there have been for that.

This has got to be better than the time she directing traffic wearing a yellow jacket over a car fire but still managed to take a selfie

• Haha
She’s rung the police and said I’ve been shot at - in typical Tan style - not mentioning it was with a ball bearing and the armed police have pitched up. What a waste of resources.
I’d have loved to have seen her run #fightorflight
I wonder if someone has hit the glass at the car place, shattered it and she’s taken it as she has been ‘shot’ at 😅😅

Reactions: 3
Predicting Tanzi is going to need some overpriced stuffed toys and at least three takeaways to get over the shock of this attempted murder

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg I haven’t been on tattle or Instagram for a few days. Just catching up with this and I’m bleeping howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #wasntexpectingthat 😆😆😆😆 Armed police for a BB gun 😂

• Haha
I’m so intrigued by that apparently happened. And in her comments she said she was annoyed by how her body reacted or something 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon she’s gone apeshit( 😜) at them, running , screaming , flipping cars , throwing small children , punching people out of the way and has sadly undone all the good work she was doing pretending that she is a meek, genteel lady that needs protection with take outs, crockery and baby toys …

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m really confused. She was ‘nearly’ hit with a ball bearing one day then the next day she’s ’finally’ starting to feel normal? I had to read it a few times to make sure she hadn’t actually been shot and taken a few weeks to recover. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She replied to one of the comments saying it wasn’t aimed at her. So what on earth happened!!

Meanwhile Tash has purchased bathroom furniture. Copying Tan are we?

Reactions: 1