Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the Cheesies marketing team are thrilled with Tasha’s attempt at an ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hear taco is now frantically searching for a cheese jellycat to make up for manzi's lack of cheesies pr box

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even trashas dog looks like it’s caked in grease and needs a good scrub in the bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The amount of calories Tan must pack away is mind boggling, no wonder she looks like the honey monster

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a weird freebie to get sent…hardly like Trash is a jet setter. I feel like the only flight I’ve ever seen her step on was a Ryan Air or Easyjet one 🤷🏻‍♀️.

And if you only get to do one ad, make it a bloody half decent one to try and score some more. Woeful ain’t the word 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
What do you think happened with the headboard? I had a scroll and looks like it’s been gone for months? Think it’s been used for its true purpose in life and now on a bed 😂

Reactions: 2