Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there's predictable rinse and repeat post number 123456789000000000000 from Tan.....the bluebell woods walk. 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
Is it sad that I even remember her post from last year holding up the leaflet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Gotta laugh at the drink props tonight.....full glass of coke yet the cans are not open #why 🤣🤣🤣 it's like the mysterious wine thats pours itself into the glass yet the prop bottle is firmly sealed shut #loveagoodprop #whatdidido #todeservethis

Sorry I know the last 2 hash tags above have absolutely no relevance to this post bit they are the epic ones I'll never forget from Tan 🤣 the OG tattlers on here will know 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate to give praise to either of those but credit to Tasha for being a good dog owner. Much better than Tan anyways.
Caveat this by saying, I’m still sick of the dog. I think every single post contains him in some way even when he’s not relevant to the post

Reactions: 12
I do find it strange, that as a family Tran doesn’t invite Trash & John to her dad’s 80th? We all mix with both sides of all our families. Is that just us or do others mix at family gatherings too?

Reactions: 7
Anyone got any idea when Trasha actually last worked?
My guess is she is now a full time doggie mum.
So we know she won’t ever clean her grout, or throw away those damn EAT letters!

Reactions: 6
Anyone got any idea when Trasha actually last worked?
My guess is she is now a full time doggie mum.
So we know she won’t ever clean her grout, or throw away those damn EAT letters!
Before time began! Her ladies has been months. Actually work? Years potentially never!

Reactions: 5
What the hell is tan on about? If she ‘nearly’ got hit, why did her body go into fight or flight mode and why did the armed coppers turn up???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be trolling surely?!!! Did she really call the police over a ball bearing??? Mortified for her, come back BMW guys we need the tea

Reactions: 6
Didn’t Tash only do her bathroom last year and she put down the multi coloured stick on floor tiles?

Reactions: 2