Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
LOOL I knew it :D

I work in fashion for a very well known brand to all and we also have similar loyalty programme to VIC, every company has it Matchesfashion Farfetch NAP etc.. so he is a sales assistant selling clothes to high spend customers and that's it. It's a retail position working on the floor, unless you are at Farfetch then it sounds fancy, but it's sales assistant and answering phones and placing orders for rich customers, sometimes job is blended to personal shopping.

I told you guys there is no money there, she is paying that airbnb :D he can only get a good discount at Balmain and Saint Laurent if he worked there and c'est ca

OMG it really is "very important customer"!!!

I was googling Swedish business lingo trying to figure out what "VIC" could stand for! Jeez. How anticlimactic lol

Though "He works as VIC" still isn't a job description, "VIC stylist" is..
he is THE DUKE OF CUSTOMER CARE who owns vineyards come on guys. Our Tam was telling us here already 💍💍💍💍👑👑👑👑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

IreneG

I noticed in one of her recent videos that she actually doesn't know that "sedef" is not an English word. She doesn't know it's "mother of pearl". And what she tries to do is "ify" it. "This ring is kind of sedefy". And I've noticed that many times before, her vocabulary is so poor (at this point I have no idea how she managed to finish university there) that she uses a Serbian word and tries to make it sound English.
For a person who lived in the UK for over a decade, that is beyond sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
She eats "soup a day" and states that "she doesn't like buying pre-made meals that you just put in the microwave"
....AND WHAT IS THAT STORE-BOUGHT SOUP THEN?????

ahh, I just can't...

• Haha

JelenaJ

Can't say I am surprised. She like many influencers go to the very samey and bait places like cafe kitsune. There is endless cafes in Paris yet she goes to the same one! Bore off!

For someone that loves coffee! She doesn't have a coffee machine at home - she would rather spend her money on Hermes than spend money on one! Nespresso machines are a good investment if you love your coffee and not too expensive either. So what the hell is her excuse?
If there was a coffee machine from Hermes/Chanel/Prada or Saint Laurent she would have bought it I think...

• Haha

mishica2

It was on her stories yesterday.
And omg his slimy voice in that story saying "Sasha, look at me", like some old grandpa horny for young girls, yuck!

• Sick
  • Haha

Kim_laurie3

This “rude questions” video is so repetitive, she does it every year, I know dumb dumb Tam Tam lacks creativity, however, why putting herself into “dangerous territory” yet again? Each time she does this kind of video she lies and lies and lies (just because you repeat a lie often, it doesn’t become the truth).
As someone said, I even doubt this questions were sent by her followers, she is basically responding to our comments in here. Because we know you are suuuuper busy, don’t waste your time Tam, no one in here believes a word you say.
I’m happy more people are waking up tough. Sooner or later the facade will come to an end.
(Her replies make me cringe, her true self comes out so easily when someone calls her out😅)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Kim_laurie3

New video new Hermès....
“Apparently “ it was a gift from her boyfriend. Yeah, right😂😂😂 I think she bought it, probably using his details to book an appointment and get a classic (she already bought two this year).
Tam Tam we all know your boyfriend is not an Italian Conte who owns vineyards. He “owns” a lot of hair and I suspect that is pretty much it, since he has been sharing airbnbs flats with you.
She is finishing the year being her old self: creating lies.

Btw: the bag is exactly the same as Claire Chanelle’s. She says in the video she didn’t know the color. Very odd coming from an “expert” in all things Hermès. Bleu Brume was the most popular color of the season, alongside with Vert Criquet.

Last edited:
  • Haha

IreneG

And it was in one of her recent videos where she proclaimed that she used to wear a lot of logos but not anymore because her style evolved since she is in Paris. :D

• Haha

Kim_laurie3

Aahh so carried away sitting on a desk in the closet working so hard on coordinating the production 😂 Btw I really hope she didn't stuff the desk in that tiny "closet" bedroom with Ikea shelves
It amazes me (and speaks volumes about her life) the “excitement” she gets by having an office space, a “new sofa”, ceramics from Positano or a Kitsune coffee 😅

hi all occasional poster here! i'm french and it amazes me that while living in paris tam tam hasn't experienced the local food at all. Not one basic bitch baguette, macarons, cured meats, paté, coquilles saint jaques, steak frites, being an influencer living in a new country isn't that part of the job?
she barely leaves the 1st arrondissement, let alone venturing into french cuisine. Tamara doesn’t come off as someone who is eager to learn or try new things. I bet the excitement she gets from living in Paris lies on the fact that she is close to the Hermès Faubourg store and being Macron’s “neighbour”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Hahahahhah

Plus having that degree, you would expect she knows something about beauty ingredients! But no, tetka explains products by scent, even hair products she says she chose them based on fragrance 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21