Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To add something to this:
Never have I ever thought about whether my shoes are men repelling or not?! Why is she so obsessed with that and why does she mention that all the time?!
So her bushy Balmain daddy can wear them as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's the same marketing team, trying to make her look like she doesn't care about typos like she is so above any grammar whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
What’s unfiliar? This is not a word in English dictionary. Or does she mean unfamiliar?
good one! I got annoyed at the Its...."It's" or It is.... and Peoplw

To add something to this:
Never have I ever thought about whether my shoes are men repelling or not?! Why is she so obsessed with that and why does she mention that all the time?!
I glazed over that statement....it was so confusing! Men don't care about your shoes.....high heels, low heels....they just want them off. Of course my husband has opinions on my shoes and bags, but repelling or not has never come up. He just hates my blundstones and birkenstocks :)

I'm confused by who she dates or how she's developed such weird opinions about men.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So...she's locked inside her apartment. Her bf locked her in when he was leaving in the morning and she later realized that she cannot unlock the doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
good one! I got annoyed at the Its...."It's" or It is.... and Peoplw

I glazed over that statement....it was so confusing! Men don't care about your shoes.....high heels, low heels....they just want them off. Of course my husband has opinions on my shoes and bags, but repelling or not has never come up. He just hates my blundstones and birkenstocks :)

I'm confused by who she dates or how she's developed such weird opinions about men.
Hahah, the men we like could not care less... She has been saying this for at least a year now about almost all of her shoes 🙄🙄🙄
On the other hand, the guy she has attracted wears her clothes so...

• Heart
So...she's locked inside her apartment. Her bf locked her in when he was leaving in the morning and she later realized that she cannot unlock the doors.
I just can't take her seriously at all....so they broke the lock with their keys....dum dums....lock probably needed a little grease so the keys didn't get stuck/broken inside, but covidiot was too busy navigating farfetch for fugly shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s unfiliar? This is not a word in English dictionary. Or does she mean unfamiliar?
Why does she put super in front of everything is he 12 or is she 32? Super unfiliar?! Just write unfamiliar... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone I haven’t caught up in a while! What is the story with the couch? Wasn’t it half orange and half white at one point and now all white? 🤣 I’d be pissed if I was renting out my furnished flat to her 😂

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me why she is buying clothes? During lockdown?
Because she doesn’t have anything else to create as content...It is either hauls, morning routine, Q&A or reels. It blows my mind that this is all she has to offer, considering that she is such a “smart” person (her own words) 🙄

• Haha
Oh wow, hugh project, so creative, her team added a white frame to the videos. Mindblown.
Ok... So, the Fendi picture on Insta was one of her big projects, this is the second one... Let’s wait, and wait, and wait for the others 🤣

• Haha
Ok... So, the Fendi picture on Insta was one of her big projects, this is the second one... Let’s wait, and wait, and wait for the others 🤣
Speaking of Fendi, I feel for her. Tamara had “sooo much work”, but unfortunately for her, Fendi didn’t repost or use her photos on the brand’s grid, unlike Leonie, Caro, Valeria or Paola. It just shows how irrelevant she is.
The photos are not bad btw, but she chose the worst of all as the 1st photo, in which she looks quite “manly”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi everyone I haven’t caught up in a while! What is the story with the couch? Wasn’t it half orange and half white at one point and now all white? 🤣 I’d be pissed if I was renting out my furnished flat to her 😂
it's the new/not so new yellow couch with a white cover put over....literally a song and dance about the same couch being covered by white sheets! aka...it's a pre-furnished rental that our Tamtam felt the need to "sell" as her design style/aesthetic.....I call it "la visualisation de tamara"

Speaking of Fendi, I feel for her. Tamara had “sooo much work”, but unfortunately for her, Fendi didn’t repost or use her photos on the brand’s grid, unlike Leonie, Caro, Valeria or Paola. It just shows how irrelevant she is.
The photos are not bad btw, but she chose the worst of all as the 1st photo, in which she looks quite “manly”.
i don't ...laws of attraction in play...what she puts out, she gets back! Lie and cheat your audience....of course the Brands will be careful :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes it’s indeed a BIG project. Thinking where to put the Fendi Bag in the photo, takes lots of time and brainstorming with the nonexistent team. 😰

All makes sense know, her 7 years old “tetka” nephew is the Team Leader 😂 thats why she produces content for the age range from 5-12 years old.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She was soooo busy and productive today. She changed 40 outfits! If I didn't hear her say this I wouldn't believe that she said something so stupid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.