Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IreneG

I tried to open that Blic page (as if I don't know better) and OMG, being on ANY list of that newspaper is not something I would brag about :D I wonder if her former bff is on the list :D

edit: I just watched HelloOctober's home office transformation and it's not even comparable to T's "office". The two of them used to hang out together since Suzie also lives in Brighton.

edit 2: Watching her "home office video". I'm a little over 2 minutes in and the amount of stupidity is overwhelming. 😑
She makes a "joke" saying that "and to make it a very Japanese experience for myself I'm wearing a green top". Like, what the actual f??
Then she tries to open the lid on the milk frother while it's on to film how it's spinning (I suggest next time she tries that with a blender).
Then she says "antioxidanS" instead of "antioxidanT" (and she was supposed to be a pharmacist)
I need a drink.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Kim_laurie3

The sweater on top of the coat🙄
Lizzy Hadfield, Brittany Bathgate, the scandi girls... have been doing this for the past year or so... Tam Tam is always late to the game. The huge empty bag is so twentieth century🥴 gosh, she is still completely lost when it comes to her personal style.
Oh but the cherry on the top is the ysl coffee. So many small businesses in Paris that are surely struggling , and this vain woman prefers to support a big brand...
I’m not even going to comment on the supermarket soup, it is just mind blowing.

Last edited:

Ms Extravaganza

Her face looks really stretched and pillowy like Madonna after her really bad fillers a few years back. She has an older vlog from last year where she mentions the dents in her cheeks are from premature fat loss in her face - in that vlog her eye wrinkles are also very prominent (now they’re erased) so I think she must have exposed it to the sun over the years or genetically have bad skin laxity and is now obsessed with filling it to reverse it. She’s not old enough for it to be this loose IMO

I’m curious about the eye company too, I’ve watched her vlogs on and off for a while but I’ve never heard her mention it except in a vlog where she goes to a department shop stocking it - then she’s never mentioned it in other videos again or tagged herself wearing/ promoting? It’s still available on the Harvey Nichols site though

also re. Luxury promise, I’ve known about it for a while - though it was just a regular pre owner website like sellier Knightsbridge?Curious about the gossip
With the Eyewear company, So Shady, she pretended to have started a brand and owned it, much like she's pretending she bought an apartment in London. It was actually a collaboration and she was just the "face of the brand". The company is owned by Our Social Collective (which is owned by Stacey and Scott Mckenna). They invested in some influencers to create brands, if you remember her friend Camilla Carill, she was clever enough to actually do a full partnership with the brand and even owns a stake in the company. Tamara proved that she has no influence to actually make sales, despite the company owners investing so much in branding, marketing, advertising and even getting the brand into Harvey Nichols.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Kim_laurie3

Girrrl, there is nothing to show, it’s just a desk. This happens when you have nothing to tell/show.
😂😂😂
Come on ladies, let her share the office space, aka, desk, for the tenth time. I think this kind of content is relevant because the office space is where all the magic happens, and by magic I mean, “soooo much work” she does but no one sees it, so I guess there must be some kind of magic going on.😅
Unless, she sees buying followers, checking on tattle and add affiliate links as work 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Tamara saying she would never be able to live in a village - what do you call Brighton where she’s lived for the last like 8 years? 😂 it’s hardly a city

• Haha

Kim_laurie3

I'm pretty sure there aren't "so many dms like this" because you literally travelled during a pandemic and are staying in an international hotel resort... or are your followers delusional as well? Although, this dm looks like Tam tam wrote it herself and had Nina send it to her :sick: Can't wait for her to be cancelled, it's borderline insane how she's acting
Nina or her nephew 😂😂😂
As if Costa Rica will gain anything from Tamara Kalinic, a woman that despite working for 10 years and buying followers in bulk, barely reaches the 1 million mark.On the other hand, I believe someone like Valeria Lipovetsky or Giselle, can be relevant to the tourism industry in Costa Rica, but not Tam Tam. Her delusional self is out of control.
The best thing she can do for Costa Rica, France or any other country, is to stay put and follow the guidelines so that for once and for all, this pandemic reaches an end.
Tam Tam is obviously feeling super guilty about this trip, she knows she did wrong, she is getting negative comments ( no matter how many she blocks/deletes), specially taking into consideration the hole debacle about Christmas and her family.

Fiveoclock

But the fact that all this girl does is try to justify herself is shady asf. It is so obvious that she is receiving so much negative feedback, and for a reason.
For example this trip, first she said that it was last minute, now she says she does not approve traveling in sense of just having a trip. Also she added that they had a direct flight but they didnt take it because they wanted to travel on an exact date. I mean...

I swear she is torn between being who she is, trying to be cool enough for her new crew with Filipo on top and maintaining a relatively ok social media image.

• Sick

Kim_laurie3

I was looking at old photos to see how her style has changed - seems like she changes it up depending on friendship groups and/or boyfriends
You can just see she has no innate sense of style from these pictures - I know the Gucci marmot was popular back then but look how it was styled, same with the Gucci mules. And also the paparazzi pictures of her without filter you can see the misplacement and overuse of fillers much more clearly than in videos and how it has aged her (she would look younger / her age if she took them out or used less). In the picture with Xenia she looks like a 40 something year old wife of a mafia boss in some cheesy TV movie. Also her before nose actually made her look pretty in a different less cookie cutter way and I think it was fine?
She’s also lost a lot weight, I thought she had always been small - obviously nothing wrong with her before figure but with the contrast she is much leaner

also had to include the last 2 pics for the laughs - those outfitsView attachment 347541View attachment 347542View attachment 347558View attachment 347569View attachment 347571View attachment 347579
two things: tacky is the word that best describes her style, secondly, short hair would do wonders for her.

She renamed Its Not All Always How It Seems to Shopping In Christmasy Paris

someone should secretly install Grammarly on her PC, as she writes like a 10 yr old.
of course she renamed it...she reads here often, such a pity she no longer comments. Really miss @Knowitall86

• Haha

IreneG

The saddest thing is, I used to like her vlogmases. But this year they are a total disaster and not just because of the covid. They fully show how shallow and superficial she is and that the only important thing to her is to buy more stuff. A few fake tears here and there, and that’s it. That woman is literally an empty shell. I don't know if you noticed in vlog where she was offered a bag from Hermes how she mentioned that she saw her bf talking to the SA in Hermes and that she wonders what they were talking about, hinting that he might buy her a Birkin or Kelly for Christmas. Now, I really cannot talk from the experience but I don't think it's "normal" to expect something like that from your bf.

On the other hand, her former best friend also does vlogmases this year and I don't get bored with her even when she stays at home and doesn't do anything. You don't have to like Zorannah or her style (or lack thereof :D) but the fact is that she is authentic. And since I've been following her for years, that is really obvious. Speaking of her, she mentioned earlier that rarely anyone from Serbia sends her PR packages, but now in her recent vlog she mentioned that she used to receive packages and was on good terms with a person from the PR agency. And then since she no longer talks to TamTam, there are no more packages. Yes, you guessed it, TamTam is good with the person from the agency and she took care of it. Z didn’t name her, but it’s pretty obvious who it is.

• Wow
  • Heart

Frozenfish

I’m coming to the conclusion that the only reason she is missing Christmas at home, wearing her childhood pajamas, watching Home Alone (uhm..) and mentions her family so much is because she is missing being a child. It’s like when parents throw you out on your own after 18 and you have to gasp independent life for the first time. But in her case it happened at 31. Now she needs to cook, clean, do her own laundry - something, from what it looks, she has never done in her adult life so far. Even her boyfriend is already stunned that she sits at home all day and still doesn’t manage to clean the tiny flat before guests arrival. I would even assume her family is encouraging her being there with her new relationship and not coming home - like, it’s time to grow up and start your own family already at some point... I wonder if her sister is delighted that she finally gets to enjoy her married life without a house guest? Doesn’t look like she’s to keen to have her over for too long these days lol
It’s just weird watching all these ‘influencers’ with millions of followers on social media and discover them being completely incompetent and antisocial in real life. Where was her boyfriend on Christmas or when her friends were over? From what it looks, he just found a convenient flatmate with whom he can share bills in central Paris location, wear head-to-toe designerwear, but live in airbnb and stand in queue for 2 H&M plates and forks.
And what’s up with buying USED Hermes coffee-cups and blanket? The F, you can buy brand new from the same H&M and it doesn’t carry anyones sweat or spit on.
Oh, and my favourite phrase from her to answer ‘questions from viewers’ that she probably gets from here.. ‘Why i never go anywhere around in Paris? Where do you go? There is nothing to see in Paris”. I rest my case with this empty shell girl.

• Heart
  • Haha

bblondon

Chatty Member
I think she’s also trying desperately to keep up with the new crowd she’s mixing in since becoming a more high fashion focused influencer as some of these men and women are old money or have a lot of wealth and high connections now, that’s why I think she almost obsessively buys ridiculously expensive and OTT amounts of Chanel RTW etc and shops like a billionaires daughter - if anyone watches jamie xie on YT you’ll see how funny it is, they own some of the same items but one has a father work £££££ and then there is Tamara in her rented flat and IKEA pax wardrobes buying Hermes bags like most people would buy a coffee

• Sad
The fact that I thought that this girl is a very busy, super organized person makes me feel stupid...how can I be so fooled? And now I know when she says ,,I am shooting a project for one of my favorite brands” actually means ,, i’m gonna sit on chair outside my apartment and take 3 pictures”

• Heart

Zeldafairy

Now that you guys mention her fake comments/likes...

I made several comments under her posts about the fox fur, also reacting on others comments mentioning the fox fur. NOONE commented or liked my posts. Normally these kind of 'poking the bear' actions really triggers people to comment. Also, NOONE else is commenting about the fox fur, but me? Normally when a IG'er posts a fur coat, the comment section explodes.

So either her following really doesn't give a shit about fur and my post...

OR they are ALL fake, thus don't react...? what do you guys think?
It will turn out that we from this forum are the only real people following her 😂 others are fakes and bots

• Haha

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
How can someone who spent 10 yrs in the UK can say "I need to understand.." so often?
has she ever passed the Cambridge efficiency exams?

• Haha

IreneG

So...her amazing home office is a desk crammed under the window next to dirty shoes.... And from the looks of it she cannot even open that window properly anymore.
Great taste, much work.

• Haha

eva7

This idiot cries about not being able to see her family and then goes to an unplanned Costa Rica trip with Russian model acquaintances and her weird ass "boyfriend"? Also, that kiss was so awkward! Isn't the whole idea to kiss your partner at midnight? And he's just looking around ignoring her, but then she remembers she has to fake it for the cameras... :sick: She's so dumb and sketchy, honestly nothing would surprise me anymore when it comes to her

• Sick
  • Haha

vikka

VIP Member
I just don’t understand this obsession about her elementary school
experience and how she always reffers back to it! Like what the f grow up! I never ever heard someone in my life in their 30s or even 20s talking about elementary/primary school so much or at all! She thinks she is so special, she stood out at early age, she went to school first, blah blah... This is so pathological I cannot stress this enough, her grandiosity complex is so prominent that I would love to offer her to pay for the psych evaluation! I am serious. She is so delusional and feeds off her school/preteen teen years, and is so obsessive about her parents...this comes out in each of her videos and it’s frankly very creepy to me!

Deff some deep issues there, she is trying to patch up with 2000 knits and 100 Chanel and Hermes...

View attachment 341443
this just popped on my IG 😂😂😂
Oh I totally agree!

It's beyond strange to go on about your years at school, even later like sixth form/high school, at some point it's just irrelevant to a broader audience.
Especially primary school, no one cares.
So she started at 5, so what? Did she speed through school? Did she finish 1-2 years sooner than average? Even if she did, where is she now, Ms Genious? Ms Brains hasn't exactly accomplished something so great that show off her "smarts".

Didn't she finish school at an average age? (18ish?)

As @Kim_laurie3 says, bitch can't even sort her lies out properly.

Her Inglish is horrendous. Then in her stories the other day she said ONE sentence in Italian (probably whispered to her by her Rasputin) and Ms Multi-Lingual was then in the next story like "If you didn't understand my Ayta-lee-an, I said..." Like, bitch, please.

People obsess about early accomplishments when they have nothing else good going. Why else bother telling a wider audience when you pooped the first time in a pot and uttered your first word and when you started school?? No one cares!

• Haha
  • Heart

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
vlogmass #3 summary:

working so much, reels
Ad
"no coD"
had full-on conversation with taxi driver in French without ever learning French about fragrance and its tones
gonna shoot modeling shoots bc of having a possible fake job
super busy so many projects
Ad
the signature smell of the office aka closet is smelly shoes (no Diptique can cover that)
woking and organizing lists
phone calls about working and organizing
matcha AA organic
reels -planning of reels
thinking about mum when filling the dishwasher (mum must be proud)
LV bag for a project (they don't gift them anymore, they borrow them!)
deadlines and being overwhelmed by them
makeup
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad Ad Ad Ad ...
Ad
working
hair
being overwhelmed
so much work
working with prada, LV
sooooo many brands
Hahhaha came here for this

I only heard 30 min of

Omg I work so much, so much work, I need to understand how to work out this work I have
HI guys I have just been working and then I have to work again
Project project reel reel omg reel
My mum invented dishwasher and introduced me to it when I was 2 years old
So much work, have to do the list to prepare the work
I love reels so so so much
I am so successful and achieved so much
I am so proud of myself
The fake : Baby dinner is ready
While she lathers on the mask, dries the hair etc
My boyfriend got called to a fashion emergency
So overwhelmed with work deadlines you guys
Talk tomorrow about more work

BYEE

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Reading her comments someone uploaded and adding one more reply she left in the comment section as an example. I know it was mentioned so many times before here, but HOW can you live in UK for so long, be a "business woman" and not know the difference between employer and employee? 🤦
Tamara go F your dumb ass self! Honestly such a stupid person and this is reffered to the comments she left to her followers quoted above as well! Shame on you for being so rude, snooty and ignorant!

Mate you are so deluded that it hurts! You are no business woman, nor you have employees you idiot! Who do you think you are? You are a lazy ass who goes back to bed at 11 am and doesn’t get off that saggy sofa, you admitted you are unable to do any household tasks, and showcased you have absolute no value to offer to another human being cohabitating with you but expecting Hermes porcelain and overpriced granny bags in cringe colours!

When you show me you employ 2 or more people on full time basis, pay the NI, taxes and their health insurance and pension, then you can request them only to be off SM during work hours, perhaps, that’s an overreach for an INFLUENCER! HELLO! You are an absolute twat and the diarrhea coming out of your mouth is just unbelievable and unbearable!

I am sorry all for snapping, but this chick is honestly just an empty ugly skeleton! I am mad on myself that I actually liked the other day how she baked etc...

She has employees 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤮🤮LOL

Sis just pays poor guy to put together couple of videos and pay him 10 Euros per hour plus one Deliveroo or shares one cracker with 1/100000th of an avocado

Wow what an enterprise! Elon Musk is subzero for you superbrain (as your daddy used to tell you) Tamara 🐖

• Haha
  • Heart