Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come she never asks someone who works in the supermarket?
that's what I always do when I am somewhere abroad.
sometimes I even bring a picture on my telephone and just show it to the store girl.
Maybe because they are all soooo rude 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ugh, it seems to me that she wants to do "everything on her own".
I know a few people who are like that.

basically, they do not want to share any possible success with ANYONE. they (over)do everything themselves, just so they can "claim" everything to their abilities, no matter how weak they are...
(not friends anymore 😅)

Reactions: 6
I mean... leave it to Tamara to invite her vegeterian friends for dinner and then serve meals containing meat... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 359072

god she’s insufferable.
Agreed. This is one side of Tam's sad existence that I can't stand. First, she is thin-skinned and easily triggered by the most misguided perceptions; second, she always tries to twist anything that seems remotely critical and prove how amazing, strong, smart, WHATEVER, etc. she is; third, she tries to toot her own when it's not relevant and no one asked; lastly, she claims not to be one thing and then contradicts herself in the same sentence. Can someone get this girl a therapist or life coach?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agreed. This is one side of Tam's sad existence that I can't stand. First, she is thin-skinned and easily triggered by the most misguided perceptions; second, she always tries to twist anything that seems remotely critical and prove how amazing, strong, smart, WHATEVER, etc. she is; third, she tries to toot her own when it's not relevant and no one asked; lastly, she claims not to be one thing and then contradicts herself in the same sentence. Can someone get this girl a therapist or life coach?
everything about her screams POINTLESS!!
her stories, her career, her life in Paris, yet for someone who contributes so little her ego is off the scale.
you can just tell she likes the sound of her own voice and finds herself a lot more interesting than she is.

nobody cares what she’s done in the past,
or where she’s been/lived/worked, it’s past tense, right now she’s a QVC-TAM who sells us toothpaste and bags.
Groundbreaking. Share with us your knowledge Tammy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeez Louise i just can’t wait for yet another new year’s eve ‘a la Tam’....#sugarandspiceandeverythingnice

Reactions: 5
How come she never asks someone who works in the supermarket?
that's what I always do when I am somewhere abroad.
sometimes I even bring a picture on my telephone and just show it to the store girl.
more importantly, how comes her boyfriend didn’t translate it for her?! He was with her in the shop! And also if he has he’d have seen the description would have explained it wasn’t corn flour or maize flour but a completely different ingredient

Reactions: 6
New video new Hermès....
“Apparently “ it was a gift from her boyfriend. Yeah, right😂😂😂 I think she bought it, probably using his details to book an appointment and get a classic (she already bought two this year).
Tam Tam we all know your boyfriend is not an Italian Conte who owns vineyards. He “owns” a lot of hair and I suspect that is pretty much it, since he has been sharing airbnbs flats with you.
She is finishing the year being her old self: creating lies.

Btw: the bag is exactly the same as Claire Chanelle’s. She says in the video she didn’t know the color. Very odd coming from an “expert” in all things Hermès. Bleu Brume was the most popular color of the season, alongside with Vert Criquet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
At what point does it stop being special and start to become excessive and buying a Hermes for the sake of buying a Hermes when youve bought multiple H bags in a year?

I didn’t realise balmain customer service paid so much as in he must be extremely wealthy for this to count as first Xmas together gift. not that I’d say no to getting one as a gift 😂

also, I know showing off Xmas gifts is an influencer standard but I’ll never not be put off by adults and their need to brag about your gifts on social media - it’s like people can’t enjoy the gift itself, they need to broadcast it to strangers for validation

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New video new Hermès....
“Apparently “ it was a gift from her boyfriend. Yeah, right😂😂😂 I think she bought it, probably using his details to book an appointment and get a classic (she already bought two this year).
Tam Tam we all know your boyfriend is not an Italian Conte who owns vineyards. He “owns” a lot of hair and I suspect that is pretty much it, since he has been sharing airbnbs flats with you.

Btw: the bag is exactly the same as Claire Chanelle’s. She says in the video she didn’t know the color. Very odd coming from an “expert” in all things Hermès. Bleu Brume was the most popular color of the season, alongside with Vert Criquet.
Exactly! 😅 😅 😅

She got the bag then and used the content to create intrigue and mystery in vlogmas :ROFLMAO:

Tamara babes we all know the Saint Laurent camera and mouse pad are actually the presents from your boyfriend, as he tends to use his staff discount and is showering you with Saint Laurent trinkets whole year round ( which are actually cute and reasonable for a logo basic witch)

To me all those colours she owns are so all over the place and tacky AF, no consistency and they are all cringe, but I am biased as only love black, navy, white and grey of all the spectrum :D

And I cannot get over the fact she uses Hermes coffee cups as a decor on her table and still drinks instant coffee from those Ikea or whatever, despite being gifted Illy coffee machine...sooooo lame...what a waste and lack of culture or taste in anything :D

Oh and btw whereee areee the BF's friends and family....super strange

Everything about her Paris adventure and fake IG friends is sooo weird to me,,, I don't know but something's off

Merry Christmas All 💋💋💋

Btw she got a Patek Phillipe if I saw it correctly as it didn't zoom- well that IS impressive! as it's the price tag too,,, wonder is that also the gift to herself for a difficult year Tamara?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New video new Hermès....

The colour is awful......but when she wanted to mention the colour's name didn't see say "I will check the receipt'"...? Let me tell you, my christmas gifts do not come with the receipt in the bag 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The colour is awful......but when she wanted to mention the colour's name didn't see say "I will check the receipt'"...? Let me tell you, my christmas gifts do not come with the receipt in the bag 🤪🤪🤪
ahahhhahha BUSTED hahaha

Yes it is this one, I think they are even more than 10K and very hard to get.

Beautiful watch but not for women. I find women wearing those massive ass Rolex so tacky, and never seen a woman wearing this Patek one. I know my BF is into this one :D

33 thousands Great British Pounds-- it's nothing :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So I was right :D I posted about it after her vlogmas when she was offered a bag in Hermes and how she casually mentioned that she saw her bf talking to a sales assistant and that she wonders what they were talking about, hinting that he might get her a bag for Christmas.

Reactions: 13
So I was right :D I posted about it after her vlogmas when she was offered a bag in Hermes and how she casually mentioned that she saw her bf talking to a sales assistant and that she wonders what they were talking about, hinting that he might get her a bag for Christmas.
Yes! I said the same before the vlogmas that she will buy it herself and tell everyone she got it from her bf, I was howling at that episode when saw it :D

She is so predictable with her lies, it's almost amusing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watching "What I got for Christmas" video and she doesn't know what a "dropper" is, she calls it "that thing". Wouldn't that be a pretty standard word for a pharmacist? We all know her English is so unbelievably bad for someone who lived in England for that long but this is getting ridiculous and worse by the video. Instead of spending all that money on bags and clothes, she should really invest in herself. At this point not only French lessons (which this idiot does not need because she learned it herself and yet, makes a stupid mistake when buying corn starch) but she could really use English lessons as well. Since she reads here, that's a pretty good suggestion for her. Because with this level of atrocity when it comes to English, she doesn't come across as eloquent or intelligent as she would like to think. So let's just say, since appearance is everything for you TamTam, you should really work on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.