Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaliBarbie

Finally posting on here. I’ve watched her and quite liked her overall - her positivity, confidence and really enjoyed her fashion. I’ve sent her positive comments. She’s never responded to a single one. Have finally come to the conclusion she is full of sh*t and a complete liar. Nothing in her life adds up. He fake stories about not travelling and seeing her family... calling random friends her tribe when she has never mentioned them or shown them before. Constantly shopping yet we can tell her ads and YouTube don’t afford her such a lifestyle. And she’s gone from getting advent calendars from Dior and diptyque to crappy nail polish ones... people are seeing through her vapid persona. Going to such lengths to hide her boyfriend yet showing every other random friend. I have a feeling her Paris life will not continue w such ‘happiness’ and her fake house of cards will fall. Good thing she will have the Brighton attic to fall back on. While others her age build successful careers / buy homes and mature she’s hanging poolside w random Russian girls w a bf who has zero regard for her. Bravo Tamara.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Kim_laurie3

Bravo tam, your idiocy has reached stellar heights. You CLEARLY don't care about anyone but yourself. She seriously needs to stop with the fake I-care-about-others and I-am-so-smart...this bonehead will get what's coming to her. I just can't wait to see what stupid argument she'll come up with to defend her bad choices :rolleyes:
She will say she is traveling for work. The same excuse she used when first moving to Paris (eight months in between, and the work has yet to be seen).
She will also say she got tested obviously, “she doesn’t want to put anyone in danger”, bla, bla, bla... The pandemic reaching a new peak, and this vain person, traveling like nothing is going on... Why am I not surprised?
About being “canceled “, it is happening already.
Bvlgari, La Mer, ditched her... Her clients these days are mostly Monarte and Lylsilk. Most PRs are not stupid. People are aware of her lies, fake following and lack of values.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Tamliar

Bah I just spit my wine up as I read this....cuz I thought she was doing synchronized swimming at 6 mths in the womb. Guys she’s that advanced

perhaps she believes if she says it it is true! 😝🤪
Yes, she was all over the media back in Yugoslavia, she was a LEGEND! That’s when she became super duper extra “rich” and bought her first chanel bag at the age of 1. So she started school at age of 2 actually, not age 6. She was literally the BEST in Yugoslavia, her classmates were 7 she was only 2 but her teacher LOVED her. The way she said three words “mama” “tata” also “tetka” amazed even Josip Broz Tito, they offered her the president position, but she said “no gUyS mY hEaRt beAtS oNlY fOr PhArMaCy” at the age of only 8 she graduated! I am telling you she is ONE IN A TRILLION. No need to hate her, she is just the best. Hands down.

Last edited:
  • Haha

sandro37

VIP Member
vlogmass #3 summary:

working so much, reels
Ad
"no coD"
had full-on conversation with taxi driver in French without ever learning French about fragrance and its tones
gonna shoot modeling shoots bc of having a possible fake job
super busy so many projects
Ad
the signature smell of the office aka closet is smelly shoes (no Diptique can cover that)
woking and organizing lists
phone calls about working and organizing
matcha AA organic
reels -planning of reels
thinking about mum when filling the dishwasher (mum must be proud)
LV bag for a project (they don't gift them anymore, they borrow them!)
deadlines and being overwhelmed by them
makeup
Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad Ad Ad Ad ...
Ad
working
hair
being overwhelmed
so much work
working with prada, LV
sooooo many brands

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

matea3000

I finally cracked what “I’m super busy” stands for!

except for cringy and unimportant reels, sponsored/returned hauls, buying followers....

today she was EXTREMELY busy “thinking” and “creating” questions on IG story that she asked herself. Every damn question is regarding to collabs she is doing hahahaha.
“people” were asking for jumpers (affiliate link), missoma jewelery (affiliate link), etc.

I could picture her waking up and writing questions she’s going to send in herself regarding all the collabs she has right now.

hey Tamara, glad you found such an amazing team, give them some of your tasks so you would have time again to visit us here and on Twitter with your fake accounts, missing youuuu🥰🎈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

giginen04

I'm sorry but she received a Patek Philippe watch and didn't make a big fuss out of it? Am I the only person who thinks there's something fishy going on here? Unless she casually dropped a cool 60K on it in the secondary market there's no way she bought it from the store. I have a long standing relationship with my Patek SA (thanks to my father) and it took me 5 years until I scored one plus we have been making purchases for over 10 years. She made quite a fuss over her Daytona (which isn't as rare or expensive) and she just brushed this under the rug? I smell a replica

• Wow
  • Heart

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
How can someone who spent 10 yrs in the UK can say "I need to understand.." so often?
has she ever passed the Cambridge efficiency exams?
For all of you guys wondering how it's possible to speak such a bad English despite living in the UK for 10+ years

Drum roll:

You can live in Antartica, Serbia, Singapore or Amazon rainforest for 50 years if you like, this does not matter! If you don't incorporate to the society and use the language and immerse yourself in the local culture you will never ever pick it up. She lived with her sister and they are speaking Serbian in that household, she does not have one single friend from UK, which I find so weird and awkward, You can go to UNI 4 years, it is just books, online classes and writing projects and finally dissertation. This will not form your literacy to the point you are a native speaker. You have to live the language and culture of the country you are living in in order to show! Well we all know Tamara is just bullshitting and she lives in her bubble. I came to UK and even though I really knew English (not like Tamara) it took me good 2 years to really really settle in, catch up with all the phrases, all the british context etc. My formal education here (master's) had no influence on my language skills, apart of learning industry terms and word a bit better. You need to participate in social activities and mix with others here and I guess anywhere in the world to be able to catch up the local language and manners.

Also she has been 6 months in Paris, she has not moved 2 feet from her doorstep. She will pick up French my ass! Not that she needs to do anything but she suffers of a grandiosity complex so much and presents herself and her family like this Rockefeller Royal Highness, where in fact she is a fucking psychotic narcissist and a liar. I mean 25 of 27 reels she made is in one corner of her airbnb! She is insane!!!

Has anyone noticed how she slipped that she came to Paris for 7 days!!!!! That she didn't know how long she would stay there, and then she mumbled something and carried on with her lies. She is so stupid to include this footage. I mean absolutely the lowest human being amongst all influencers

EW

This "I can't cook" phase is so childish btw. It might have been cool when you were 20 Tam Tam, but at 31 it's not. It's just sad that a grown person is not able to cook a proper meal. It doesn't have to be anything special really, but learn some basics jesus, it's not that hard!

THIS!!! 🙌

+ it's quarantine time for goodness sake! what else you can do than learn to cook some easy, healthy meal.
I second this!

It is sooo embarrassing and cringe to see their sad salads! Who eats like that what the f! They don't even have the plates! I don't know I am a details and decor nazi, but there are literally super cute white dishes with gold plating that look grown up and nice to eat at bloody HM home. She doesn't have a coffee machine, and putting matcha to hot milk frother OMG EVERY DEAD JAPANESE IS TURNING IN GRAVE WOMAN! When I first time saw that I literally screamed!

Now as she copies everything Leonie does, sis ordered herself a bunch of frozen acai!!!! Whaaaat! AHHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO LAME AND EMBARASSING I CANNOT DEAL!

Look at Leonie that woman cooks, enjoys food, life, decor, knows how to do fashion, and bloody works 24/7/ She even said how she and Alex have some side jobs as speakers. They are proper hardworking Germans, not this lazy lame ass b=== here who thinks she is CEO of Pentagon and busy as Beyonce! Just disgusting.... FYI all, I used to like her until everything crashed down with her blatant lies and I just looked a little closer and discovered what a fraud she is!

From what we have seen, the BF is cooking for her....why "learn" when you're being pampered? Since she's probably paying the bills, I guess this is a the compromise. That said, cooking is chemistry at it's most basic form. What type of pharmacy school did she finish that she can't "cook"....it's still super childish.
I swear to you she is paying for that Airbnb and he is piggybacking and will f=== leave her as who in 3 months goes trough 3 lockdowns 2 fake airbnbs to decorate a Christmas tree together!! That place looks sooo cold and sterile (as someone mentioned here) it really does reflect the emptiness and fakeness

Last edited:
  • Heart

goierpegasus

I'm pretty sure there aren't "so many dms like this" because you literally travelled during a pandemic and are staying in an international hotel resort... or are your followers delusional as well? Although, this dm looks like Tam tam wrote it herself and had Nina send it to her :sick: Can't wait for her to be cancelled, it's borderline insane how she's acting
After saint laurent cafe in paris, she is supporting another local business which is four seasons :love:

• Haha
  • Sick

Ms Extravaganza

Before this thread comes to an end, I just want to say thank you to all the contributors, it has been fun seeing this pathological liar exposed for her lies. She truly has been the gift that keeps on giving, from lying about absolutely everything and contradicting herself, the best part was seeing her mental breakdown during Vlogmas, aka Tales of a vacuous Social Climber's life at the most festive time of the year.

I look forward to the many more threads to come, I see there's more of us here :love:

• Heart

bblondon

Chatty Member
The YT commenter who called out her poor excuse of not travelling to see her parents to protect them but on the other hand not giving a crap about others parents is so true - she is a hypocrite. If she said none of these things and stuck to fashion only content she'd just be another self entitled 'influencer' but the poor me complex of how she hasn’t been able to go to a restaurant in 2 months coupled with the lies makes her come across negatively

also, isn’t it funny how she has never posted so much as her Bfs hand on her IG or YT but the Russian models who have thousands of followers and public profiles have posted him many times?

Attachments

• Haha

Newhere1

I think it's a misconception that travel is banned. There are safety measures in place but you can still travel. People I know have taken the plane and train to various locations internationally. I have chosen not to travel but some people I know have not changed their life at all. Dubai is open and people are partying, going to restaurants, and socializing.
Your right. Everyone that has some money in The Netherlands (where I live) has flown to Dubai this month. All the influencers, singers and DJs are there. Most rich people I know are still having fancy large dinner parties and doing all kinds of travelling. I also flew to my home country this month but that was for the funeral of my grandfather. I had a flight with transit and the airports were quite busy. I think the thing with Tamara and other influencers is that.. even though we know that it is completely legal what she is doing, it is very annoying because of the way these influencers have been acting as if their lives have gotten so hard this year when so many people have lost jobs and family members due to Covid. Those people are not the ones we hear complaining and see taking a vacation to some fancy island to "have a break" when in reality they are the ones who deserve a damn break. But that is not how the world works. Never has and never will be. Corona has only shown us how unfair our system is. Lower and middle class have got hit so hard, but in the online world of social media it's the upper class we hear moaning about corona and telling us to "hang in there" while they sit in their mansions and take breaks to private islands. There is just something so unfair about it. Something so tasteless and you just would like to see some more humility for people like Tamara..

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
OOOOH MYY GOOD THE NEW VIDEO NEW LEVEL OF ABSOLUTE DELUSION AND INSANITY

I think she has had some sort of a breakdown!!!? Her eyes look sooo empty and dead?? it is evident she is extra fake and arrogant when filming in front of her bf..so here are a few antics of today's vlog

"this is actually not a trip as we are staying for a long time, so it is not like we took a trip, I am not on a trip, I am still at my Airbnb in France and you guys are so crazy you think I actually am on a trip" MATEEEEE 😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

"it's not something I would approve of people just deciding let's go on a trip, I don't think that is essential" 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 WTF did she have a brain damage???

"I hate when I see other people copying my reels" HUN NO YOUR COFFEEE REEL HAS BEEN STARTED BY LEONIE 2 MONTHS BEFORE YOU, LIAR!

" the reason why she hasn't gone to see her family as they all have covid" aha yes having covid for 40 days in a row is a novelty

all that repeating of kindness and less judgment to all people here will just have the opposite effect as you are the most fake and arrogant person on internet!

and the rest was loving and supporting comments she wrote to herself (50% of them)

such an empty person and her erratic makeup application has legit scared me off 😵

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
I admit that this thread is more fun than her videos. So, I am starting to rely on you guys instead of watching her extremely time-wasting videos for a while :)

• Haha

janeems

Its obvious that she uses FT to prove to her ex bf that she found "someone better" and pretends to be happy, but why does FT have from that who knows. I can't imagine he does not see that
He can wear all her expensive clothes 😏

• Haha

matea3000

In Vlogmas 9 (the honest one), she said she was born in Sarajevo and her family has been there for six generations. Correct me if I'm wrong, did she not say she was born in Banja Luka and then moved to Novi Sad?
again with her delusions to try to make herself look aristocratic! “Six generations” in a city. I’m sorry Marie Antoinette is that you? Did your great-great-grandma leave you the Milka Birkin?
She belongs in a mental institution.

• Haha

Tamliar

To add something to this:
Never have I ever thought about whether my shoes are men repelling or not?! Why is she so obsessed with that and why does she mention that all the time?!
So her bushy Balmain daddy can wear them as well 😂😂😂

• Haha