Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Potatoes

Now that you guys mention her fake comments/likes...

I made several comments under her posts about the fox fur, also reacting on others comments mentioning the fox fur. NOONE commented or liked my posts. Normally these kind of 'poking the bear' actions really triggers people to comment. Also, NOONE else is commenting about the fox fur, but me? Normally when a IG'er posts a fur coat, the comment section explodes.

So either her following really doesn't give a shit about fur and my post...

OR they are ALL fake, thus don't react...? what do you guys think?

• Wow
Reactions: 20

IreneG

I think that her parents invested that money immediately. I don't know if you lived in Serbia during those years, but having that kind of money - you had to hide it or invest it. They own a private clinic, few pharmacies, etc.
She went to a private school, studied abroad, her sister as well and he bought a house for them in Brighton, it sure wasn't cheap even though it's Brighton.
I lived there during the 90s...so I know firsthand how ridiculous and insensitive her comments are. I won't go deep so I'll use just a "light" example - during those years you couldn't even buy a magazine! I was so happy when I could buy one even though the quality was like it was literally printed on toilet paper. I mean, it's not only that you couldn't buy it, but the newsstand was also completely empty besides some daily newspaper.
I remember a friend of mine whose dad worked for an airline company so they had more money than average people (but they weren't considered rich) so she could afford Max Factor makeup and Sisley clothes. THAT was wow. Now try to put things this idiot says about her mom wearing Prada into the equation.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

IreneG

Yesterday she gained over 2000 followers. She is definitely buying them. I think she is desperate to reach 1 mil. so she can brag how that is all because of her hard work, her amazing content since she moved to Paris etc.

janinabina

Wtf is even this?
So happy she could have her waxing :ROFLMAO:

The group probably asked the four seasons hotel if they can stay there for free. As most hotels are at least half empty but open anyways, they are glad a group of influencers are coming and mention them a few times.

Oh yes she is talking so arrogant in her latest YT video😳

Here is her bullshit talk:
"I was actually wearing a mask in 2019 before Covid started" yeah of course, you are such a hero :sleep:

"I'm always following the rules, that's why I wear a mask and I'm only going on holiday when I'm allowed to" ... hmm guess Macron has a different view on his population going on holiday atm.

"I cannot do TikTok dances..." only when I'm with Xenia and Caro on holidays🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

TheCrowne

So apparently she couldn't sleep all night wondering what happened to the baby hoglet that got left behind on the pavement, but last week she didn't mind prancing around in the F-ing FOX FUR coat??!! She didn't go all the way to ask her followers what happened to the fox that she's wearing around her neck to create the illusion that she is such a caring and loving soul... :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Heart

eva7

I love how she was like "this little thing is unglamorous" about her pencil holder... Girl, nothing in that room is glamorous!
"I don't wanna cram it, I hate crammed spaces" and that empty planner had me dying 😂

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
🤢🤢🤢 I mean... First, I had to read it twice, because her english is atrocious, secondly, it made me laugh so much because our Tam Tam needs to look herself in the mirror. She “bought” a nice face, but her inside is still ugly, if not uglier.

in regards to her “enhancements”, I will always prefer someone natural to someone who is heavily botched.She was not “supermodel “ material, if you know what I mean, but she had feminine features. After so many procedures, she is looking more and more masculine. This is one of the problems for those who go too far: either you get feline features or you become too manly. Tamara is definitely the latter.
There are people online that suffer with diseases!!!! hahahahah omg I need to stop this is unhealthy how many facepalms I've given to my self, how many rolled eyes and shouts at my laptop

I just cannot fathom the amount of knits she has shown and purchased within a month!!! It is sickening! It must have been about 50? I know I know Tamara it's your job to show clothes, but this is so frikin repulsive and so tone deaf and it is very disturbing!

Imagine all that energy and time wasted, all the people on minimum wages packing, delivering only for those THINGS to be thrown to people's face and for the millionth time shoved down our throats pressiuring you to consume consume consume.

If we weren't in lockdown and sis literally hasn't moved from her sofa, where are you going to wear those 150 same knits?? Can you take at least 20 and go give to homeless people freezing at the stations, or some women's safe houses. It really really saddens me how much all these influencers and social media have ruined fucking everything!

Also I threw up in my mouth hearing for the billionth time about Missoma and those tacky overpriced cheap metals. She posted tens thousand stories and videos in a week about same disgusting brand every single influencer has the aff partnership with.

Just spend spend spend, there is no happiness there Tamara!

Please watch this video:

and pls reconsider the amounts of energy you are wasting.

Ofc she is stressed and sad, imagine working on lying 24/7 for the online world, hoarding enormous amounts of THINGS she never uses, always chasing another fix, I bet next Hermes wouldn't make her happy more than 5 min. it is just a sad story...

Yes, she seems angry and very awkward. she almost seems self-aware. I think she has put some weight on (awkward pose in a sleeveless white t-shirt,).
pissed off about another airbnb being busted online! same as the last time...

how convenient to film at that weird backdrop today, as if she was scared we'll comment about the living room that is advertised as an airbnb

• Heart
  • Sad

mishica2

Tamara in Costa Rica living her best life - deleting yt comments and reading Tattle 🤣 Such a sad and empty person, wow.

We have to take screen shots of comments so they stay here forever even though she deletes them within minutes. Pauline is probably blocked by now. I can't believe a 31 yo woman acts this way, such a sad life no amount of Hermes bags can fix.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tamliar

Summary of her new vlog:

She says men repelling shoes again...
Again stupid reels
Again how busy she is and how busy she will be
Thank you, i stopped watching her since last week, she is not worth my YouTube VIEW and nothing interesting about her fake life. I know her life, it’s like a song from a broken parrot always on repeat. Sooooo busy, sooooo much to edit, soooooooo spectacular, sooooo smart you GuYssssss.

• Haha

bblondon

Chatty Member
Can someone please explain to me how she ended up being friendly with Michael Coste? He would have posted something about her. I don't think he even follows her on instagram.
There’s a picture of them I think either on her IG feed or a story and she also mentions in a video I think the one where she’s invited to the Hermes roof terrace - more likely it’s just her making it seem like they’re pals from these few mentions, I don’t think she’s on his radar at all but then this makes her even more shameless for buying fakes and meeting the brand team in this way

She’s such an out of touch, imbecilic clown for the leaving the country to party move. no scruples. Will she mention this on her Yt channel or try to hide it? I hope someone exposes it. She’s leaving France which has been ravaged by the virus to fly to another country where people paid less than minimum wage will have to be at the beck and call of her and her stupid ‘friends’

also, her boyfriend seems like such a clout chaser living his life through social media bragging about brands or something as tone deaf as this trip. What normal well adjusted grown man who isn’t an arsehole would post something like this? They’re a match made in narcissistic heaven

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

r1mar1ma

Chatty Member
This "I can't cook" phase is so childish btw. It might have been cool when you were 20 Tam Tam, but at 31 it's not. It's just sad that a grown person is not able to cook a proper meal. It doesn't have to be anything special really, but learn some basics jesus, it's not that hard!

THIS!!! 🙌

+ it's quarantine time for goodness sake! what else you can do than learn to cook some easy, healthy meal.

qvcbiash

Same here. I started school one month after my 6th bday. Never occured to me that someone would brag about something like that 25 years later. I guess that's the only thing left if you don't have any other special achievements except a shelf full of designer bags.
I just can’t help but laugh so loud when Tamara posts her arrogance in such a public manner. So I was fluent in 3 languages when I started grade 1 - English, Serbian and French. I also played the piano and tried to get my parents to let me play guitar. I do none of that today and my language skills are rough as shit in varying levels of fluency.

what she doing today? Playing dress up on reels and admiring her 3 shelves of bags and wardrobe of clothes gathering dust, clap clap clap 👏

• Haha

eva7

Really fascinating how a grown ass woman has no real investments (except her Hermès bags of course), lives in her sister's attic, then airbnbs, makes reels for a living and pretends it's hard super creative work, and can only make tomato pasta to eat... what a lost soul :(

• Haha
  • Sick

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
I bet they rented the same fucking boat but tamara needs to portrait herself as if she is helping a hungry family in need 😒😒
yep like she is supporting small and struggling businesses in Paris cafe Kitsune and cafe Saint Laurent :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Have you all noticed something happened with Xenia?!? She hasn’t mentioned her in her vlogs ( me and my friend Xenia, Xenia this Xenia that) it is so wierd as she was blabbering about her every single video before. They don’t comment under each other posts either recently! Hmmm could it be a little trouble in paradise already??

I really doubt she’ll stay in Paris. In every video she’s hinting she should really go to London, and you can tell how she is bothered by Paris little perks eg. rudeness, lack of Christmas decorations, delivery issues etc LOL

Sis realized that no amount of Hermes, Chanel and Dior on her doorstep cannot fill the void...

Those tears?!?! Mate get on the plane and go home, is she really that psychotic?! She can go home, even from UK you can travel anywhere despite the “travel ban” she has company and can prove work related trip, but nevertheless any citizen can travel to their own country what the f is she on about 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Seriously damaged person, I have no other explanation

bblondon

Chatty Member
Her english is hideous for sure....all that money spent on material things would be better invested in english lessons and french lessons. She's insufferable in this video.....the smug attitude about her new watch is pathetic. What happened to boyfriends buying expensive jewelry ....like a tennis bracelet, diamond earrings, an amazing necklace....instead she got "another" kelly! Whatever lady....why would he give one eff about white stitching. He's a retail sales person, not a designer, photographer or a fashion muse of any type...I mean who are you lying to....if this was meant to explain to your parents why you have "another Hermes" bag, it's stupid thing to front...ya look pathetic...and no, Hermes kelly is not something I'd ever get. Pass me the diamonds and sapphires for that price.
somehow a piece of jewellery would have seemed more thoughtful or special rather than a bag she already has and would have bought herself anyway. She also seemed very underwhelmed and bored when handling and talking about it

the boyfriend does seem a unique one though - doesn’t know enough to advise his gf of the difference between corn starch and corn flour, can’t recommend basic shops to to buy Xmas decorations and is an expert in Hermes bags. can’t think of many men who would know or care about Hermes Kelly stitching or Hermes bags in general.

I started watching her because I like fashion etc and still watch her and others for this reason but there’s something insincere, fake and desperate about her showing the Hermes bag he ‘bought’ her - influencer materialism in 2020 has started to wear thin for me and borders on grotesque. somehow I don’t think she’d be at all happy if he’d have bought her a bag from her one time channel sponsor Michael Kors instead of this one

• Haha
  • Heart