Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first thought was TACKY. There's no space for her fragrances in her closet/room and she's too busy jumping around in the bathroom so where else is she supposed to put them?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said in the last video: job of us influensers is to show you also new designers and things that you can't see everywhere. We wish.
The only thing she was the only one to show were those Prada shoes, cause they couldn't get anyone else to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aahh so carried away sitting on a desk in the closet working so hard on coordinating the production 😂 Btw I really hope she didn't stuff the desk in that tiny "closet" bedroom with Ikea shelves
hi all occasional poster here! i'm french and it amazes me that while living in paris tam tam hasn't experienced the local food at all. Not one basic witch baguette, macarons, cured meats, paté, coquilles saint jaques, steak frites, being an influencer living in a new country isn't that part of the job?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aahh so carried away sitting on a desk in the closet working so hard on coordinating the production 😂 Btw I really hope she didn't stuff the desk in that tiny "closet" bedroom with Ikea shelves
It amazes me (and speaks volumes about her life) the “excitement” she gets by having an office space, a “new sofa”, ceramics from Positano or a Kitsune coffee 😅

hi all occasional poster here! i'm french and it amazes me that while living in paris tam tam hasn't experienced the local food at all. Not one basic witch baguette, macarons, cured meats, paté, coquilles saint jaques, steak frites, being an influencer living in a new country isn't that part of the job?
she barely leaves the 1st arrondissement, let alone venturing into french cuisine. Tamara doesn’t come off as someone who is eager to learn or try new things. I bet the excitement she gets from living in Paris lies on the fact that she is close to the Hermès Faubourg store and being Macron’s “neighbour”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It amazes me (and speaks volumes about her life) the “excitement” she gets by having an office space, a “new sofa”, ceramics from Positano or a Kitsune coffee 😅

she barely leaves the 1st arrondissement, let alone venturing into french cuisine. Tamara doesn’t come off as someone who is eager to learn or try new things. I bet the excitement she gets from living in Paris lies on the fact that she is close to the Hermès Faubourg store and being Macron’s “neighbour”
I'm not quarantined in paris rn so I can't say for sure since the rules can vary region by region, but if Cafe Kitsune is open for business there's a bunch of places - even posh ones in the 1st arrondissement where she could at least get delivery from? It's sad, even in her posh neighbourhood she has access to amazing quality food and doesn't take advantage of it. What a boring life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is she so desperate to be seen as a hard worker? It’s so obvious and cringe.You make videos about bags for a living. We know it’s not labour intensive so hush

There isn’t anything glamorous about being overworked, so I don’t know why she’s trying to fit into that image.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi! This is my first post :) here. She is drinking instant coffee (not that instant coffee is bad, but more an alternative when you are in a hurry)? She stated several times the morning coffee is her favorite ritual of the day and I was expecting something else, a posh coffee maker or at least a nespresso machine with milk frother or some fancy coffee beans.
She is so new money, superficial and fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Here cleavage in the latest video is making me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

View attachment 316762
I found this top so awkward looking...it looks too big for her frame and the shirt itself is a disastrous cut ....accident waiting to happen and just not flattering to me. The shirt really needs to fit well to suit one's body. Also, why does she like to sit on the floor? she fills out the frame, but her body slouches over and looks sloppy.

She got so skinny somehow, her head and nose look big and her back skeletony bended. Boobs are probably fake so it looks like that. If she likes it that way then ok
I think she's always been skinny in her upper body......

Hi! This is my first post :) here. She is drinking instant coffee (not that instant coffee is bad, but more an alternative when you are in a hurry)? She stated several times the morning coffee is her favorite ritual of the day and I was expecting something else, a posh coffee maker or at least a nespresso machine with milk frother or some fancy coffee beans.
oh gross....her preaching about healthy diet is bs then. Instant coffee is the worst thing one can drink....french press is so much healthier then.

hmmmm steak frites....i miss that.....she's a lazy influencer and her idea of "luxury" is peddling affiliate links and contemporary MK :)

My first thought was TACKY. There's no space for her fragrances in her closet/room and she's too busy jumping around in the bathroom so where else is she supposed to put them?
Sigh...fragrance in living room is super tacky. She tries so hard and flunks every single bloody time. Caro, Leonie and Xenia's home style is so much more advanced although the prices paid for those pieces is ridiculous. Even ITF and Amelia's over the top style are much much nicer. But hey, Tamara has those Hermes and the useless Chanel Maxi for coffee time at kitsune! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She got so skinny somehow, her head and nose look big and her back skeletony bended. Boobs are probably fake so it looks like that. If she likes it that way then ok
Yeah, that's not what's been bothering me here, I don't think it has nothing to do with her current weight, and I think she gained some recently especially in her lower body areas (like @qvcbiash wrote she has always been skinny in the upper body).
It's just that this top on her looks tacky, and it's not flattering at all. I don't know what it is exactly but it gave me a strange feeling.

Reactions: 4
Instant coffee is awful! You made a great point here..

Here cleavage in the latest video is making me feel uncomfortable for some reason.

View attachment 316762
Such a show off, I guess she wants to flaunt the cleavage for all the weirdos who are following her..

Here comes the new reel, enjoy!

And the title of the song is so classy....!
Have you seen this reel from Beyonce?

The idea is exactly the same! Beyonce must have stolen it from our super smart TamTam!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah.. it looks so tight!!
She legit looks like post- face lift Cher here, no shade to Cher who looks amazing but she’s 70...

Her Facetune game in her insta photos is so funny to me at this point, looks like a completely different person to her YT vids

View attachment 316762
I think her rhinoplasty was kind of botched and doesn’t suit her face, you can really notice it here - the tip is wide without definition and gives the squidward look that sometimes comes from a bad rhino, before nose was better or should have chosen someone who was an expert in noses

Reactions: 11
that whitey/beige top is so awkward. can't she see that it is two sizes bigger on her?
maybe that is what she wants-if clothing looks too big on you, you must be skinny.

NOT.

Can't say I am surprised. She like many influencers go to the very samey and bait places like cafe kitsune. There is endless cafes in Paris yet she goes to the same one! Bore off!

For someone that loves coffee! She doesn't have a coffee machine at home - she would rather spend her money on Hermes than spend money on one! Nespresso machines are a good investment if you love your coffee and not too expensive either. So what the hell is her excuse?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.